Author Topic: Is it really Tharpe's selfie? (NSFW, DO NOT CLICK)  (Read 118133 times)

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Online Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
Re: Is it really Tharpe's selfie? (NSFW, DO NOT CLICK)
« Reply #276 on: March 31, 2014, 08:44:32 PM »

I don't think the girl in the pic is the same as the nurse from  GE...........the girl in the pic just looks so much younger.......

I just can't buy it.......someone give me some concrete evidence. :dunno:

Look at the pic Winters posted of her with her daughter, she looks really young in that.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: March 31, 2014, 08:47:29 PM »
Everything else aside, what a bizarre hookup. Right?

I don't think so, in what way do you mean

yeah, i mean, if i had to guess who tharpe would be hooking up with, it would be the nearing 40 school nurse and mother of 3 from the town 20minutes away

I don't think it is all that unusual for soccer moms to party with younger guys. I saw and knew plenty of moms from junk town and the surrounding communities out in Aggieville when I lived in Manhattan.

yes what you described still seems very unusual.

hmm, I guess we had different college experiences, not unusual for two different people. I will tell you when I lived in Manhattan, the places I went, there were always older women and men around.

well that's a little different from a high school nurse with a daughter in college rough ridin' a student in a dorm room.

We don't know the stories of cougs out all over the country looking for young dudes. On it's face this is an older woman who likely hooked up with a guy in his 20s. It would be unfair to apply all that we have learned about this woman to what is usual because there isn't thousands of people digging up dirt on the people having sex. Tharpe, a college athlete and local celebrity, being dumb and letting the photo get out is bizarre; cougars hooking up with random 20 somethings happen in Manhattan and Lawrence every single night, we just don't know the stories about these people because no one cares to dig up who the 45 year old woman was who left Kites with the ArchE (lol, like that would ever happen) student.

I don't think it's all that weird.  I'm just of the thought that if you have a family, get trashed, do something like that AND let yourself be photographed by a 20 year old that you might have to face the consequences.  Im not even saying any of its fair, her problems with her husband are her business, but we have all had to face the music once in awhile for checking our judgement at the door when we got smashed. 

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile

Offline Trogdor

• Hoodcat
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: March 31, 2014, 08:51:33 PM »
NBA career ruiner weighs in.

http://collegespun.com/big-12/kansas/bill-self-responds-to-nsfw-photo-of-naadir-tharpe#

Has Self's wife commented yet?

Maybe she will speak with this other woman on how to handle the situation
@Trogdor_gE

Online Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: March 31, 2014, 08:52:02 PM »
This belongs in the shame yourself thread, but I admit it....I want to know what happened to that lady and the timeline of events.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: March 31, 2014, 08:59:16 PM »
for people wondering about the race card thing in that comments deal:
by mcboobs on March 31, 2014 at 11:10 am
Whats wrong with our white women? Has there ever been a white girl that has a success story with the jigs? I do find it funny that black guys don’t even want their hood-rat black chicks anymore tho..
Up: 10Down: 0

Thumbs UpThumbs Down
by Harry Johnson on March 31, 2014 at 11:11 am
FANTASTIC rack.
Up: 2Down: 2
More people down voted the woman having a fantastic rack than the overtly racist comment. 
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: March 31, 2014, 09:06:38 PM »
kicking Tharpe b/c this would be rediculous

he should get in minor trouble though just b/c bad judgement but that's it

this is a great teaching moment for self, lets hope he doesn't throw this kid in the trash

agreed

this reminds me of the article about social media training the Beasley Walker team got. Some girl from the training company tried to friend all the players and Billy Walker mushed her. :lol:

really? I had no idea about this  :ROFL:

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: March 31, 2014, 09:07:54 PM »
How many bad jokes can we make in this thread?

Not many before it gets super KatDaddy'ey.
You guys are safe.  They took the photo down.  :frown:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: March 31, 2014, 09:11:53 PM »
this reminds me of the article about social media training the Beasley Walker team got. Some girl from the training company tried to friend all the players and Billy Walker mushed her. :lol:

I don't remember this but I want to read it.

In the meantime, google gave me this, and there's never not a good time to read an old Bill Walker interview: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/si_blogs/basketball/ncaa/2008/01/q-with-kansas-states-bill-walker.html

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #285 on: March 31, 2014, 09:12:56 PM »
I don't think it's all that weird.  I'm just of the thought that if you have a family, get trashed, do something like that AND let yourself be photographed by a 20 year old that you might have to face the consequences.  Im not even saying any of its fair, her problems with her husband are her business, but we have all had to face the music once in awhile for checking our judgement at the door when we got smashed.

There's no way in hell that was the only time she's done something like that, right? What a moron, she had so much to lose. Naadir only will have to run steps or something he can easily handle, she has to move, far away.

Offline Lucas Scoopsalot

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: March 31, 2014, 09:13:02 PM »
Quote from the phog:
Married with three kids. No surprise there. If there is no selfie the cuckold husband would never know, just like fred norris and the realtor.

lol. married women are easy as ****, after being married for a few years they get bored and all it takes is a few drinks and they are sucking your deek.

*you can one star until the cows come home but nothing I've said is false. sorry if it hurts your feelings.

:sdeek:
Luke's stock is rising as Winters continues to validate his greatness. Add Luke and Winters to my list! Also, EMAWBLAST! and Tobias!

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: March 31, 2014, 09:13:59 PM »
Quote from the phog:
Married with three kids. No surprise there. If there is no selfie the cuckold husband would never know, just like fred norris and the realtor.

lol. married women are easy as ****, after being married for a few years they get bored and all it takes is a few drinks and they are sucking your deek.

*you can one star until the cows come home but nothing I've said is false. sorry if it hurts your feelings.

That has to be TaTownBacker, right?

Offline Lucas Scoopsalot

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: March 31, 2014, 09:14:46 PM »
Quote from the phog:

That has to be TaTownBacker, right?
ashevillehawk
Luke's stock is rising as Winters continues to validate his greatness. Add Luke and Winters to my list! Also, EMAWBLAST! and Tobias!

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: March 31, 2014, 09:17:53 PM »
Everything else aside, what a bizarre hookup. Right?

I don't think so, in what way do you mean

yeah, i mean, if i had to guess who tharpe would be hooking up with, it would be the nearing 40 school nurse and mother of 3 from the town 20minutes away

I don't think it is all that unusual for soccer moms to party with younger guys. I saw and knew plenty of moms from junk town and the surrounding communities out in Aggieville when I lived in Manhattan.

yes what you described still seems very unusual.

hmm, I guess we had different college experiences, not unusual for two different people. I will tell you when I lived in Manhattan, the places I went, there were always older women and men around.

well that's a little different from a high school nurse with a daughter in college rough ridin' a student in a dorm room.

We don't know the stories of cougs out all over the country looking for young dudes. On it's face this is an older woman who likely hooked up with a guy in his 20s. It would be unfair to apply all that we have learned about this woman to what is usual because there isn't thousands of people digging up dirt on the people having sex.

Well, what we know about her (and him) is what makes it especially unusual to me. I'd also be surprised if cougar hookups are as common as you imply, but whatever. I mean, if I had a friend who hooked up with an older woman with adult children and a stable career, I'd think it was just as unusual, because I don't know anyone that it's happened to or anyone who would think it was an ordinary everyday thing. Present company excluded, of course.

It's almost unusual on its own for their to be a 38-year-old woman with adult (was it 20 here?) children and a stable career.

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: March 31, 2014, 09:20:33 PM »
I'll bet Self is hoping there is also a video. Rock Chalk CougarHawk.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: March 31, 2014, 09:23:38 PM »

In the meantime, google gave me this, and there's never not a good time to read an old Bill Walker interview: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/si_blogs/basketball/ncaa/2008/01/q-with-kansas-states-bill-walker.html

http://blogs.kansas.com/kstated/category/mama-sayz/

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: March 31, 2014, 09:25:35 PM »
Well, what we know about her (and him) is what makes it especially unusual to me. I'd also be surprised if cougar hookups are as common as you imply, but whatever. I mean, if I had a friend who hooked up with an older woman with adult children and a stable career, I'd think it was just as unusual, because I don't know anyone that it's happened to or anyone who would think it was an ordinary everyday thing. Present company excluded, of course.

It's almost unusual on its own for their to be a 38-year-old woman with adult (was it 20 here?) children and a stable career.

She overcame so much to just piss it away, too bad

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: March 31, 2014, 09:27:46 PM »

She overcame so much to just piss it away, too bad

Easy come, easy go. 
« Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 09:35:29 PM by bones129 »

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: March 31, 2014, 09:28:43 PM »

There's no way in hell that was the only time she's done something like that, right? What a moron, she had so much to lose. Naadir only will have to run steps or something he can easily handle, she has to move, far away.

I doubt it's her first party in Lawrence.  I doubt it's the first time she pulled her top down and got on a younger guy.  It's just the first time it got out on Instagram

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: March 31, 2014, 09:28:52 PM »

http://blogs.kansas.com/kstated/category/mama-sayz/

:love:

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: March 31, 2014, 09:36:55 PM »
Aaron Dickens ?@AaronDickens  49m
Well, after watching him play point, I'm pretty much used to Naadir Tharpe making dumb decisions. (NSFW) http://bit.ly/1rYs7NT

See the comments in this link? Damn white dudes really don't like pretty white women banging black dudes.
MIR brag???  :fatty:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: March 31, 2014, 09:40:56 PM »
Aaron Dickens ?@AaronDickens  49m
Well, after watching him play point, I'm pretty much used to Naadir Tharpe making dumb decisions. (NSFW) http://bit.ly/1rYs7NT

See the comments in this link? Damn white dudes really don't like pretty white women banging black dudes.
MIR brag???  :fatty:

:dance:

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: March 31, 2014, 09:41:47 PM »
Everyone shut up.

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: March 31, 2014, 09:42:45 PM »
I'm not saying it doesn't happen, MIR, but had that happened to one of my friends it would probably top all of our lists of college stories and it wouldn't even be close.  It's not that common at all.