Author Topic: Is it really Tharpe's selfie? (NSFW, DO NOT CLICK)  (Read 118192 times)

The Big Train

Re: Is it really Tharpe's selfie? (NSFW, DO NOT CLICK)
« Reply #250 on: March 31, 2014, 07:14:32 PM »
So like no way Tharpe doesn't get kicked off the team right?  I mean there wasn't anything illegal done but the student-athlete policy will be what gets him kicked off the team.

What policy?

Pages 7-12

http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/kan/genrel/auto_pdf/2012-13/misc_non_event/athlete-handbook-12.pdf

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: March 31, 2014, 07:18:28 PM »
18. Dress Code
 Head Coaches will set dress code standards and may also specify what constitutes appropriate dress while the
student-athletes are representing the University

:dunno:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Pett

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • KLI GOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: March 31, 2014, 07:20:41 PM »
The more obvious question: With a husband, kids, and being a nurse at a local high school....

Why the eff did she let this picture be taken?

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: March 31, 2014, 07:26:44 PM »
The more obvious question: With a husband, kids, and being a nurse at a local high school....

Alcohol and drugs.  :dunno: You tend to careless about things with them.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: March 31, 2014, 07:29:16 PM »

they were on drugs?!?!?!?!?!
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #255 on: March 31, 2014, 07:32:55 PM »

I don't know. Maybe.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: March 31, 2014, 07:37:15 PM »
She definitely doesn't look sober.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: March 31, 2014, 07:40:46 PM »
Everything else aside, what a bizarre hookup. Right?

I don't think so, in what way do you mean

yeah, i mean, if i had to guess who tharpe would be hooking up with, it would be the nearing 40 school nurse and mother of 3 from the town 20minutes away

I don't think it is all that unusual for soccer moms to party with younger guys. I saw and knew plenty of moms from junk town and the surrounding communities out in Aggieville when I lived in Manhattan.

yes what you described still seems very unusual.

hmm, I guess we had different college experiences, not unusual for two different people. I will tell you when I lived in Manhattan, the places I went, there were always older women and men around.

well that's a little different from a high school nurse with a daughter in college rough ridin' a student in a dorm room.

Offline Pett

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • KLI GOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: March 31, 2014, 07:44:47 PM »
Have we already covered that it looks like she's wearing a slutty nurse outfit?
« Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 08:30:51 PM by Pett »

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: March 31, 2014, 07:48:50 PM »
kicking Tharpe b/c this would be rediculous

he should get in minor trouble though just b/c bad judgement but that's it

this is a great teaching moment for self, lets hope he doesn't throw this kid in the trash

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: March 31, 2014, 07:53:54 PM »
MIR hung out at Finns in college it seems

what's that?

Offline wiley

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: March 31, 2014, 08:00:24 PM »
So how was it officialy concluded that this was indeed the woman.  I guess the resignation makes it more obvious but someone had to know to name her so quickly.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

it's easy to be emaw when EMAW is at your doorstep - FFF

Offline FranklyFrankYou

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: March 31, 2014, 08:00:35 PM »

yeah, i mean, if i had to guess who tharpe would be hooking up with, it would be the nearing 40 school nurse and mother of 3 from the town 20minutes away

I don't think it is all that unusual for soccer moms to party with younger guys. I saw and knew plenty of moms from junk town and the surrounding communities out in Aggieville when I lived in Manhattan.

hmm, I guess we had different college experiences, not unusual for two different people. I will tell you when I lived in Manhattan, the places I went, there were always older women and men around.
Sounds like you went to trashy/losery places

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: March 31, 2014, 08:04:54 PM »

well that's a little different from a high school nurse with a daughter in college rough ridin' a student in a dorm room.

We don't know the stories of cougs out all over the country looking for young dudes. On it's face this is an older woman who likely hooked up with a guy in his 20s. It would be unfair to apply all that we have learned about this woman to what is usual because there isn't thousands of people digging up dirt on the people having sex. Tharpe, a college athlete and local celebrity, being dumb and letting the photo get out is bizarre; cougars hooking up with random 20 somethings happen in Manhattan and Lawrence every single night, we just don't know the stories about these people because no one cares to dig up who the 45 year old woman was who left Kites with the ArchE (lol, like that would ever happen) student.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: March 31, 2014, 08:05:25 PM »
I demand a Chyenne presser.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: March 31, 2014, 08:06:12 PM »

Sounds like you went to trashy/losery places

maybe, either that or I just talked to people :dunno:

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: March 31, 2014, 08:09:38 PM »

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: March 31, 2014, 08:11:39 PM »
A Naadir Tharpe selfie has gathered all of our attention from BSFS rendos and ayosaba coming home to goEMAW, simply amazing.

Offline Trogdor

• Hoodcat
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: March 31, 2014, 08:15:19 PM »

I don't know. Maybe.
Athletes dont do drugs!  :nono:
@Trogdor_gE

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: March 31, 2014, 08:23:38 PM »

I don't know. Maybe.
Athletes dont do drugs!  :nono:

Or the sex. 

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #270 on: March 31, 2014, 08:27:19 PM »

We don't know the stories of cougs out all over the country looking for young dudes. On it's face this is an older woman who likely hooked up with a guy in his 20s. It would be unfair to apply all that we have learned about this woman to what is usual because there isn't thousands of people digging up dirt on the people having sex.

Well, what we know about her (and him) is what makes it especially unusual to me. I'd also be surprised if cougar hookups are as common as you imply, but whatever. I mean, if I had a friend who hooked up with an older woman with adult children and a stable career, I'd think it was just as unusual, because I don't know anyone that it's happened to or anyone who would think it was an ordinary everyday thing. Present company excluded, of course.

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: March 31, 2014, 08:27:52 PM »
I don't think it's that unusual. Gardner is in Johnson County, lots of Johnson County soccer moms love to cheat on their husbands, usually with younger guys. Not to mention employees of school districts in Johnson County.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: March 31, 2014, 08:34:25 PM »
kicking Tharpe b/c this would be rediculous

he should get in minor trouble though just b/c bad judgement but that's it

this is a great teaching moment for self, lets hope he doesn't throw this kid in the trash

agreed

this reminds me of the article about social media training the Beasley Walker team got. Some girl from the training company tried to friend all the players and Billy Walker mushed her. :lol:

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: March 31, 2014, 08:38:47 PM »

We don't know the stories of cougs out all over the country looking for young dudes. On it's face this is an older woman who likely hooked up with a guy in his 20s. It would be unfair to apply all that we have learned about this woman to what is usual because there isn't thousands of people digging up dirt on the people having sex.

Well, what we know about her (and him) is what makes it especially unusual to me. I'd also be surprised if cougar hookups are as common as you imply, but whatever. I mean, if I had a friend who hooked up with an older woman with adult children and a stable career, I'd think it was just as unusual, because I don't know anyone that it's happened to or anyone who would think it was an ordinary everyday thing. Present company excluded, of course.

MIR had a weird college experience relative to mine.  I only saw parents on Moms and Dads weekends.  I never once saw or heard of someone banging a cougar lady they picked up on campus.  I heard of a few times it went the other way with like local high school girls that would crash college parties.
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline PIPE

• Katpak'r
  • Always a pessimist
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: March 31, 2014, 08:39:46 PM »
I don't think the girl in the pic is the same as the nurse from  GE...........the girl in the pic just looks so much younger.......

I just can't buy it.......someone give me some concrete evidence. :dunno:
Awaiting the inevitable KITN