Author Topic: The Big V (vasectomy) thread--for grown-up 'Cat fans ONLY. (No GPCing allowed.)  (Read 25452 times)

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
mind’s eye this crap-
a man decides to get a vasectomy and he pulls out the yellow pages (lol) and googles best vasectomy doctor and then this son of a bitch books an appointment with the doctor.

then he goes in for the surgery and meets the doctor.  extra mind’s eye this part of the story- the doctor is a smoking hot smoke show like the one from road house, except hotter, and he falls in love with her and they copulate on the surgery table and she gets pregnant and they have triplets and move to new mexico and open a hatch chili farm.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Joker

• Katpak'r
  • Resident Play-Hard Chartologist
    • View Profile
I think that's a fine alternative to getting a vasectomy, clams.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Nicole Kidman in days of thunder hot?
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Whoa
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Queen Margaery in Rush hawt?

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
sounds like a netflix show, never watched it
pics?

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
pics?
It's a movie about race car drivers directed by Ron Howard

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Rsce car drivers are always getting injured and meeting smoking hawt doctors

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
pics?
It's a movie about race car drivers directed by Ron Howard
pics?

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Family blog bruv

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
mind’s eye this crap-
a man decides to get a vasectomy and he pulls out the yellow pages (lol) and googles best vasectomy doctor and then this son of a bitch books an appointment with the doctor.

then he goes in for the surgery and meets the doctor.  extra mind’s eye this part of the story- the doctor is a smoking hot smoke show like the one from road house, except hotter, and he falls in love with her and they copulate on the surgery table and she gets pregnant and they have triplets and move to new mexico and open a hatch chili farm.
Vasversed

Does he still end up getting the procedure done?  Like season two or something

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
Had a friend do all the research about the best guy to use...he was obsessed with only the best (he's single wacky!) So just followed his lead.

Dr Nangia at KU med if looking...he's a funny dude too.

I shopped around too, but for deals!

Offline deputy dawg

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Wait, wait....what?
    • View Profile
My niece's husband got a vasectomy, and she invited all the neighbors over for a weenie roast.  Not a very rewarding experience for him.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Hello friends, I got my v card today. It was much more unpleasant than I was led to believe it would be. Dude took 22 minutes on my left side :curse: I can auction off my sutures on Saturday.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Yeah. I definitely did not get enough local on the first snip and was literally sweating and not feeling good at all and so the rest of it was just wincing because I could feel stuff going on and didn’t know if it was going to be another shot of pain.

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Scheduled my consultation today.  My first question will be if I get a Valium before the procedure.  If he says no I’m going to a different doctor.
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Yeah. I definitely did not get enough local on the first snip and was literally sweating and not feeling good at all and so the rest of it was just wincing because I could feel stuff going on and didn’t know if it was going to be another shot of pain.

The second local shot was the worst acute pain I've ever felt in my life, luckily it didn't last long.

If any of you have ever heard of testicular torsion, the lower abdominal pain and pressure you feel in your balls getting a vasectomy is the exact same sensation. I was taken back to 1989 and not in a good way.

All that being said I feel like I'm kind of being a big ol bitch about this. Now the sutures itch really bad  :frown:

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
I'd only trust this job to be done by Dr nangia at ku med. Dude is the US expert

He is also hilarious

Offline Church Creeper

• Fan
  • Help me get rid of it by sniffing it up
    • View Profile

The second local shot was the worst acute pain I've ever felt in my life, luckily it didn't last long.

If any of you have ever heard of testicular torsion, the lower abdominal pain and pressure you feel in your balls getting a vasectomy is the exact same sensation. I was taken back to 1989 and not in a good way.

All that being said I feel like I'm kind of being a big ol bitch about this. Now the sutures itch really bad  :frown:

Sounds like you and I had the same doc. My boys were purple for a week and I waddled around during that time afraid to make any sudden movements.

Offline deputy dawg

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Wait, wait....what?
    • View Profile
When I got the big V, I told the doc about the world's largest hog AI (artificial insemination) breeding facility in the world, and how they ID'd sows in heat by putting chalk on the belly of a boar with a vascectomy and inseminating all the sows with chalk on their back.  The doc laughed so hard he stopped the procedure for a few minutes to regain his composure.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Scheduled my consultation today.  My first question will be if I get a Valium before the procedure.  If he says no I’m going to a different doctor.

Highly, HIGHLY recommend that.  I would have been a mess of nerves otherwise.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Hello friends, I got my v card today. It was much more unpleasant than I was led to believe it would be. Dude took 22 minutes on my left side :curse: I can auction off my sutures on Saturday.

The after-care is no joke.  Take it very slow.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
Advil and frozen peas for the day, was able to slowly walk into dinner and Advil a couple more days after and good to go.

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Advil and frozen peas for the day, was able to slowly walk into dinner and Advil a couple more days after and good to go.

This was my experience as well, I think we dodged a major bullet now that I hear these horror stories.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best