Author Topic: The Big V (vasectomy) thread--for grown-up 'Cat fans ONLY. (No GPCing allowed.)  (Read 26371 times)

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I don’t think I could ever do this.

Then you're the world's biggest puss. There's no pain outside of getting the shot and the shot literally feels the same way anywhere on your body. The one I got on my balls felt like the ones I got in my mouth, which felt like the one I got in my knee, which felt like the one I got in my ankle. It's a quick pinch sensation followed by a little bit of pressure while the meds start to work. It was 30 minutes of what I would call mild displeasure, but it's not like being hit in the balls pain, it's I'm having a medical procedure pain. Getting a dental filling is worse, getting a crown and root canal are significantly worse and they are tolerable.

If you don't think you can do it, ask your lady about her side effects from an implant, if she has one. Or read about uterine cysts which can be caused by nearly any form of medicated birth control she may use. Ask her to tell you how BCP makes her feel. If you're really up for being shocked, read about tubal ligation.

Trust me, we have it easy and get to be heroes for doing it.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Good drugs though

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

:confused: I only got a local

Offline IPA4Me

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • El Guapo
    • View Profile
    • Life Advice
Good drugs though

I had some nice painkillers. Took them for the first day or so. As noted, wasn't that big of deal.

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Mrs Dave has a 5 year implant that will be due to be replaced in the next year. I should probably go through with it instead of her needing to get a new one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, you should and also make a big deal about it and be a hero. I said "honey, I know you don't like that implant, I'm just gonna get a vasectomy so you don't have to get it again" she cried and told me that I didn't have to do it, I said it's no big deal. Her friends and doctors treated me like I was Harriet Tubman. Dudes are such giant crybabies about getting this done, that we get more credit for this basic ass procedure, without side effects, than the wild crap women have to do to their bodies and mind. I had to deal with a pinching sensation for 30 minutes and had to jackoff in a cup. :jerk:

I wish I would have saved my snap story of day I went to validate the procedure was a success.  Epic.

It was equal parts funny & cringe.

My guy wants me to validate 1 month & 2 months after. Everyone else I know had to clear a certain number of times, then just one validation.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2020, 08:18:21 AM by TheHamburglar »
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Good drugs though

I had some nice painkillers. Took them for the first day or so. As noted, wasn't that big of deal.

I didn’t get any painkillers, but they did give me a Valium to take before.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Update: talked to the wife and she’s getting a new implant either way because it helps with her cycle. Live rounds for at least another 5 years guys.

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
https://www.theguardian.com/stage/2020/aug/12/could-i-feel-what-they-were-doing-yes-rob-delaney-on-the-pain-and-pleasure-of-his-vasectomy

The “if she dies you might meet a younger woman” part was hilarious to me. I’ve been pushing for a few years, but this was always Mrs. Humburg’s response. She’d very frankly say that I needed to plan for all possibilities, including her dying and I needing to be able to get my next (possibly younger) wife pregnant.

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
That’s wild, never heard anything like that.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
Also was issued some good street sellable drugs but only stayed regular with advil and that's all I needed

Offline IPA4Me

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • El Guapo
    • View Profile
    • Life Advice
Ex used to say something about younger wife blah blah. Once I turned 40, IDGAF. I was done making babies.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
I was told what she died and found someone new. I was like damn it's not that I don't want kids with you, I don't want kids!

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Ex used to say something about younger wife blah blah. Once I turned 40, IDGAF. I was done making babies.

I finally won the argument at 36 that by the time I remarried I’d be 39, which is too old.

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I was told what she died and found someone new. I was like damn it's not that I don't want kids with you, I don't want kids!

If anyone knows that you should never have kids, it’s Mrs. Titola.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile

If anyone knows that you should never have kids, it’s Mrs. Titola.

Hey!

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
save the seed

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Mrs Dave has a 5 year implant that will be due to be replaced in the next year. I should probably go through with it instead of her needing to get a new one.

Yes, you should and also make a big deal about it and be a hero. I said "honey, I know you don't like that implant, I'm just gonna get a vasectomy so you don't have to get it again" she cried and told me that I didn't have to do it, I said it's no big deal. Her friends and doctors treated me like I was Harriet Tubman. Dudes are such giant crybabies about getting this done, that we get more credit for this basic ass procedure, without side effects, than the wild crap women have to do to their bodies and mind. I had to deal with a pinching sensation for 30 minutes and had to jackoff in a cup. :jerk:

I wish I would have saved my snap story of day I went to validate the procedure was a success.  Epic.

It was equal parts funny & cringe.

My guy wants me to validate 1 month & 2 months after. Everyone else I know had to clear a certain number of times, then just one validation.

The thirty day one seems unnecessary, get that insurance money. I went once, no earlier than 60 days out. I'm getting the same feeling of anxiety just talking about this.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Update: talked to the wife and she’s getting a new implant either way because it helps with her cycle. Live rounds for at least another 5 years guys.

:thumbsup: good for the both of you, we tried two different implants for my wife and both gave her systs  :frown:

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
Potential pain isn’t an issue for me. I know it’s only reproductive, but I don’t want to be neutered. Illogical I know.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Not sure what kind of vasectomies you have researched but they don’t cut your balls off bro.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
Not sure what kind of vasectomies you have researched but they don’t cut your balls off bro.

I understand this.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

:ROFL:

Nic, they're also reversible but honestly you're too rough ridin' old for that, it's something gooch could have done a decade ago.

Offline GregKSU1027

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cats, man
    • View Profile

“He plays for Kansas State. He doesn't play for Will Howard University." -Chris Klieman 10/14/2023

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Consult on Monday.   :comehere:

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
Consult on Monday.   :comehere:

Heads up, your balls will be exposed during this consult.

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
 :sdeek: