Author Topic: Responsible gun owner protects personal property  (Read 123094 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Responsible gun owner protects personal property
« Reply #1450 on: May 01, 2023, 11:32:46 AM »
We're really not mad at the illegal immigrant killer, we're mad at Greg Abbott and the gun . . . #blueanongE   :thumbsup:

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #1451 on: May 01, 2023, 11:53:48 AM »
i think its both, in this case dax. both of them are total pieces of human crap. these things are not mutually exclusive.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1452 on: May 01, 2023, 12:05:16 PM »
We're really not mad at the illegal immigrant killer, we're mad at Greg Abbott and the gun . . . #blueanongE   :thumbsup:

Don't you think he could have just said "people" instead of "illegal immigrants"?

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1453 on: May 01, 2023, 12:07:13 PM »
ftr, at least one of the people murdered was a u.s. permanent resident.

https://twitter.com/cespina1998/status/1652879068168159233

"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1454 on: May 01, 2023, 12:23:28 PM »

Don't you think he could have just said "people" instead of "illegal immigrants"?

Sure, do you think that the border states are tired of trying to deal with all of this on their own?

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1455 on: May 01, 2023, 01:22:11 PM »

Sure, do you think that the border states are tired of trying to deal with all of this on their own?

Having to deal with what, murders by illegal immigrants?

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1456 on: May 01, 2023, 01:25:26 PM »
I think he meant people just trying to live their life in peace
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1457 on: May 01, 2023, 01:33:04 PM »
I think he meant people just trying to live their life in peace

Exactly. That poor man was just trying to fire his rifle up into the sky in peace, and some people who looked like they might be illegal immigrants asked him to stop doing that. What else could he have done?

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1458 on: May 01, 2023, 01:38:09 PM »
The shooter is illegal as well
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1459 on: May 01, 2023, 01:49:17 PM »

Having to deal with what, murders by illegal immigrants?

JoeXi's inability to secure the border and all the problems that go with it.

Again, you guys are mad as hell at Abbott and the gun more than you are the murderer. 

Rage and StalkerBot.7 immediately go full derp, which is absolutely #onbrand

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1460 on: May 01, 2023, 05:31:46 PM »
You're right, I am more angry at Greg Abbott than I am the shooter. Part of it is that despite my best efforts to prevent this from happening, I'm a bit desensitized to these mass shootings. I'm mostly more angry at Abbott because he's a xenophobic crap stain that has policy positions that has led to Texas averaging one mass shooting a week and 6,000 gun deaths a year. Instead of doing something to fix issue of thousands of Texas citizens dying at the hands of guns, he's shitposting about immigration, despite the fact that not all the victims were illegal, as if that matters a single bit.

So yeah, you're right.

Now you want to tell me why you care so much about the immigration status of these people? Texas has actively allowed all citizens, legal or otherwise, to carry weapons used to murder others.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1461 on: May 01, 2023, 09:32:25 PM »
Have I really shown that I care that much about the immigration status of these people?  No, I haven't

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1462 on: May 01, 2023, 09:42:09 PM »
I agree that Abbott is worse than the murderer. Less redeemable, anyway.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1463 on: May 01, 2023, 09:47:19 PM »
I forgot to mention that JoeXi and his controllers are #1 on the crap stain list, Abbott doesn't even make Top 50.

Blinks, Jake Sullivan,  Alejandro "we lost 85,000 plus kids and we don't really know who they're with" Mayorkas, and Victoria "war always follows" Nuland round out a good portion of the Top 10 crap stains. 

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #1464 on: May 01, 2023, 09:51:35 PM »
so funny how vigorously you all defend/detest politicians.. they are all just talking heads dudes

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1465 on: May 01, 2023, 09:54:35 PM »
Most of the people I mentioned are not politicians.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1466 on: May 01, 2023, 10:05:38 PM »
so funny how vigorously you all defend/detest politicians.. they are all just talking heads dudes

I wanna try to be nice but this take, in this very specific instance we are discussing, is possibly the dumbest crap ever posted in this thread. Did you miss that were taking about the governor of a state that has undoubtedly has strong influence over his state's gun laws? Did you miss the same guy call a child murder victim an illegal alien simply because he has a Hispanic name, even though he's an American citizen?

We should just shrug off your ill informed comment as someone chiming in who hasn't read anything about this topic. However, frankly it wouldn't have cost you a thing to shut the eff up and take the time you took to post that insane drivel and read something about topic. Dax and I don't agree on the topic because he's a boot licking authoritarian bigot, but at least he reads things to affirm his shitty opinions. You didn't have anything to offer but instead of learning something or keeping it moving, you posted some stupid crap. Good job, bud.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1467 on: May 01, 2023, 10:08:07 PM »
Grag Abbott wants to pardon a man that just got convicted of first degree murder. He's more than a talking head.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Responsible gun owner protects personal property
« Reply #1468 on: May 01, 2023, 10:09:53 PM »
You wrote a screed because I affirmed the reality that you’re more pissed off because a governor didn’t use the right words to describe a murderer, then you are at the murderer himself.

You also can’t reconcile yourself to the reality that the murderer shouldn’t have been in this country to begin with.

MIR is 1000% an insane proglib who supports insane proglib politicians who have this weird domestic authoritarian social issue complex/hegemonic foreign policy hybrid thing going that’s straight out of whack a doo world.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2023, 10:13:37 PM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1469 on: May 01, 2023, 10:11:40 PM »
y_l_a represents a majority of Americans and it's why we're destined to never control this problem. Outside of one of their loved ones getting gunned down, there's nothing that will motivate us out of our apathy to hold people responsible for this accountable.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1470 on: May 01, 2023, 10:15:29 PM »
You wrote a screed because I affirmed the reality that you’re more pissed off because a governor didn’t use the right words to describe a murderer, then you are at the murderer himself.

You also can’t reconcile yourself to the reality that the murderer shouldn’t have been in this country to begin with.
You didn't affirm anything, dickhead, I did. Also the screed, as you call it, clearly didn't have a rough ridin' thing to do with you. y_l_a can and clearly should take credit for that. Is your thing here just to get attention? Are you hurt that you don't have the ability, anymore, to stir anything in any poster here but eye rolls?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Responsible gun owner protects personal property
« Reply #1471 on: May 01, 2023, 10:16:32 PM »

You didn't affirm anything, dickhead, I did. Also the screed, as you call it, clearly didn't have a rough ridin' thing to do with you. y_l_a can and clearly should take credit for that. Is your thing here just to get attention? Are you hurt that you don't have the ability, anymore, to stir anything in any poster here but eye rolls?
My edit addition is 1000% you and LMAO if you think I care about attention.

I forgot to mention you also support the party that is the new home of the #neocons and is 1000% owned by crap stirring American (and foreign) oligarchs

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1472 on: May 01, 2023, 10:16:47 PM »
Grag Abbott wants to pardon a man that just got convicted of first degree murder. He's more than a talking head.

I bet you $10 he won't go look up what you've mentioned here.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1473 on: May 01, 2023, 10:19:15 PM »
I know exactly what he’s talking about you triggered derp

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #1474 on: May 01, 2023, 10:29:26 PM »
Being mad at the shooter is irrelevant. Any justice he’s brought to will be the result of the criminal justice system, not whether the population is mad at him or not.

Being mad at abbott is relevant because he’s an elected politician. The reward or consequence to him is almost entirely dependent on if the population is mad at him.