Author Topic: Responsible gun owner protects personal property  (Read 118002 times)

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Responsible gun owner protects personal property
« on: February 18, 2014, 07:01:20 PM »

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline p1k3

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: Responsible gun owner protects personal property
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2014, 07:28:23 PM »
you'll never take the guns!

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2014, 03:30:40 AM »
http://www.digitaljournal.com/news/crime/arkansas-girl-15-pulls-prank-shot-to-death-by-homeowner/article/371491#ixzz2tgmXmn50

What gives you the impression he's a responsible gun owner?

well aren't there like restrictions on who can get guns?  i assume someone who owns a gun must be a responsible owner.

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2014, 08:36:08 AM »
Well if they had only been enforcing the curfew laws properly this all could have been avoided.  :facepalm:

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2014, 08:46:26 AM »
Kid out breaking the law gets shot. Justice if you ask me.
:adios:

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2014, 08:48:03 AM »
How is that considered first degree murder?

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2014, 08:52:02 AM »
http://www.digitaljournal.com/news/crime/arkansas-girl-15-pulls-prank-shot-to-death-by-homeowner/article/371491#ixzz2tgmXmn50

well aren't there like restrictions on who can get guns?  i assume someone who owns a gun must be a responsible owner.

Irresponsible people have rights, too, fuckface.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2014, 09:00:42 AM »

You go outside with your loaded gun shoot into a car without being threatened, you are intending to take a life while not fearing for your own.

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I don't run out of gas.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2014, 09:15:58 AM »

It only took 30 minutes for me to walk in and buy a mini 14 from walmart a couple weeks ago.  No waiting period just show a drivers licence and fill out a computerized back round check and Voilà. It shoots .223 or 5.56 NATO and they make 30 round mags for it.  I have no interest in the high capacity mags.  I just thought it was interesting how easy and fast the process was for purchasing a gun with capabilities like that.  Walmart also sells AR 15s.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2014, 09:18:48 AM »

It only took 30 minutes for me to walk in and buy a mini 14 from walmart a couple weeks ago.  No waiting period just show a drivers licence and fill out a computerized back round check and Voilà. It shoots .223 or 5.56 NATO and they make 30 round mags for it.  I have no interest in the high capacity mags.  I just thought it was interesting how easy and fast the process was for purchasing a gun with capabilities like that.  Walmart also sells AR 15s.

Who are you going to shoot first?

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2014, 09:20:50 AM »

Judge not lest ye be judged.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2014, 09:24:16 AM »

I say wait until you see someone unarmed in a car.  Don't rush your thrill killing.  It will make it all that more fulfilling when your blood lust is sated.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2014, 09:27:12 AM »
that guy showed that high school girl who was boss, that's for sure

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2014, 09:56:02 AM »

Why should this process be a PITA?  IMO I should be able to pick up a Glock as an impulse buy, right next to the gum at checkout, at Wal-Mart.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2014, 10:14:46 AM »
I can see this guy's predicament. 

All his life he has wanted to shoot someone to death but he is too much of a twerp to join the military and go into combat and too much of a loser to join the police.  this was his chance and sure, it wasn't perfect (unarmed kids in a parked car), but he had to seize it because there is no telling when he would have another opportunity to shoot someone to death.

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2014, 10:19:21 AM »
Why should this process be a PITA?  IMO I should be able to pick up a Glock as an impulse buy, right next to the gum at checkout, at Wal-Mart.

I'm not saying it should be a PITA, just that it's super easy and fast and I don't believe that backround check is legit.  I mean the questions are multiple choice. 

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2014, 10:35:18 AM »

Different states have different standards for what constitutes "premeditated" - but if you fetch your gun and walk outside to unload into a fleeing car, you're absolutely gonna get charged with Murder 1.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2014, 10:36:43 AM »

I'm not saying it should be a PITA, just that it's super easy and fast and I don't believe that backround check is legit.  I mean the questions are multiple choice.

Should the questions be essay or something?  :sdeek:

It's against the law to lie on those things, FWIW.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2014, 10:39:26 AM »
yeah, what if you need to shoot someone that very minute

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2014, 10:40:45 AM »

check out the study on the effects of missouri removing all PITAs from gun purchasing

ill try to find a link later

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2014, 10:43:05 AM »

check out the study on the effects of missouri removing all PITAs from gun purchasing

save your time, he doesn't care.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2014, 10:44:11 AM »

save your time, he doesn't care.

I don't.   :D

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2014, 10:51:54 AM »

I think essay questions would be an excellent place to start. Then the answers could be sent to a psychiatrist for evaluation, and if everything checks out, that person could come pick up his/her gun.