Author Topic: Responsible gun owner protects personal property  (Read 118106 times)

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
Re: Responsible gun owner protects personal property
« Reply #100 on: February 20, 2014, 09:45:34 PM »
1. How many kids do you think is too many? Why?

2. If King Kong were running rampage in your city, what do you do first? What do you do second?

3. What is your favorite motor sport? Why?

Ok I'll answer your questions and then you tell me why I can't buy the gun.

1.  2 kids is too many.  I considered my family's income and ambitions to come up with that number.
2.  First, consider how safe my family is in our current situation.  The second action would be informed on the former.  If they were safe and I had a reasonable expectation that they would remain safe then I would consider my ability to help others.  If they weren't safe I would take action to make them safe.
3.  I like Formula One, something about the precision engineering and driving speaks to my soul.

You would get a gun.

I meant to say 3 kids is too many.  2 is my ideal number.

Anyway, how can you be sure I'm sincere in my responses?  I think sociopaths are able to fake not being a crazy person.

You can't be sure, but the intent is to make sure that people who aren't sociopaths can still exercise their second amendment rights, so there are always going to be some sociopaths who slip through the cracks. Asking people to explain "why" to just about any question probably would disqualify more people than you might think.
NK, I'm not going to fill out a ferking essay so I can get a gun to shoot something.  It's just to much work; and besides, my daughter is an animal lover and wouldn't let me shoot any creatures.  So my options are limited.  :frown:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: February 21, 2014, 08:26:45 AM »
1. How many kids do you think is too many? Why?

2. If King Kong were running rampage in your city, what do you do first? What do you do second?

3. What is your favorite motor sport? Why?

Ok I'll answer your questions and then you tell me why I can't buy the gun.

1.  2 kids is too many.  I considered my family's income and ambitions to come up with that number.
2.  First, consider how safe my family is in our current situation.  The second action would be informed on the former.  If they were safe and I had a reasonable expectation that they would remain safe then I would consider my ability to help others.  If they weren't safe I would take action to make them safe.
3.  I like Formula One, something about the precision engineering and driving speaks to my soul.

You would get a gun.

I meant to say 3 kids is too many.  2 is my ideal number.

Anyway, how can you be sure I'm sincere in my responses?  I think sociopaths are able to fake not being a crazy person.

You can't be sure, but the intent is to make sure that people who aren't sociopaths can still exercise their second amendment rights, so there are always going to be some sociopaths who slip through the cracks. Asking people to explain "why" to just about any question probably would disqualify more people than you might think.
NK, I'm not going to fill out a ferking essay so I can get a gun to shoot something.  It's just to much work; and besides, my daughter is an animal lover and wouldn't let me shoot any creatures.  So my options are limited.  :frown:

I'm sure the shop owner would just write out what you tell him to of you can't write good.

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: February 21, 2014, 08:36:25 AM »
That's a Mosin Nagant.   Kicks like a damn mule.  Good luck. 

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Yeah, I intentionally neglected to mention that to my brother when he left this morning...Also that gun is the cheapest looking thing I have ever seen, apparently they were mass produced before/during WW2 and then just sat in eastern European warehouses for 50 years during the cold war.

I was looking online and you can buy the surplus warsaw pact ammo for dirt cheap as well. It comes in what looks like a big tin spam can, 440 rounds for $100.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: February 21, 2014, 01:52:49 PM »

Yeah, I intentionally neglected to mention that to my brother when he left this morning...Also that gun is the cheapest looking thing I have ever seen, apparently they were mass produced before/during WW2 and then just sat in eastern European warehouses for 50 years during the cold war.

I was looking online and you can buy the surplus warsaw pact ammo for dirt cheap as well. It comes in what looks like a big tin spam can, 440 rounds for $100.

Yup.  Some of them shoot really well.  Guys will buy like 5 and test them and keep the one that shot the best and sell or throw the others away.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: February 22, 2014, 09:15:15 PM »

Yup.  Some of them shoot really well.  Guys will buy like 5 and test them and keep the one that shot the best and sell or throw the others away.
Are they still in the hundred to two hundred $ range?

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: February 22, 2014, 09:15:47 PM »
Yup

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: February 22, 2014, 09:18:53 PM »
Yeah, my dad bought it at cabelas for $100.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: February 22, 2014, 09:36:46 PM »
Does he like it.  Most of the guys at work who bought one seems very happy with it at first, but then somehow they end up in the closet.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: February 24, 2014, 10:09:09 AM »
Does he like it.  Most of the guys at work who bought one seems very happy with it at first, but then somehow they end up in the closet.

Well what are they useful for?  You can hammer in a nail with a rock.  The rock is heavy, capable, and free.  But after a while you say eff it I'm getting a hammer.

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: February 24, 2014, 10:13:55 AM »

My dad is one of those people who buys guns because Obama might outlaw them. He never shoots them and they eventually end up in my basement.

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: February 24, 2014, 03:51:11 PM »

My dad is one of those people who buys guns because Obama might outlaw them. He never shoots them and they eventually end up in my basement.

Libs are America's best gun salesmen.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: February 24, 2014, 04:17:38 PM »

Libs unfounded fear are America's best gun salesmen.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: February 24, 2014, 04:27:13 PM »

Lol no.  Guys just play this up in front of their wives so they won't chew them out for buying another Mosin Nagant even though they already have 10.

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: February 24, 2014, 05:04:17 PM »

No, I was right. There is a well documented foundation. Most Libs would like nothing more than to eliminate guns completely.

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: February 24, 2014, 06:59:46 PM »

No, I was right. There is a well documented foundation. Most Libs would like nothing more than to eliminate guns completely.
:facepalm:

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: February 24, 2014, 07:05:23 PM »

:facepalm:
Don't take the bait, waks.   :Take the Bait:

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #116 on: February 24, 2014, 10:10:51 PM »
The "another school shooting" thread is rife with libs clamoring for the banning of all guns.  Most libtard havens (SF, NYC, DC) have passed laws effectively banning guns
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: March 01, 2014, 01:16:49 AM »
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/02/20/general-boykin-gun-jesus_n_4826089.html
This guy like many, many others are stupid fucks that think guns developed over 100 years ago are going to be an adequate means of defense from our government.  It's just a joke to appease the gun toting masses.  The military will kill us at leisure.

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: March 01, 2014, 05:06:40 PM »
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/02/20/general-boykin-gun-jesus_n_4826089.html
This guy like many, many others are stupid fucks that think guns developed over 100 years ago are going to be an adequate means of defense from our government.  It's just a joke to appease the gun toting masses.  The military will kill us at leisure.
You have obviously never seen Red Dawn.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #120 on: March 01, 2014, 05:21:39 PM »

Or Afghanistan.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: March 01, 2014, 05:33:12 PM »

Or Afghanistan.

Our military has killed an absolute eff ton of afghans.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: March 01, 2014, 05:34:21 PM »

Or Afghanistan.

Still losing though.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: March 01, 2014, 05:43:43 PM »

Or Afghanistan.

Still losing though.

Yup, the Taliban gov is back in control.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: March 01, 2014, 06:10:20 PM »

Which guns are going to defend you from drones, apache helicopters, and cruise missiles?