Author Topic: Seth Davis Butt Hurt over court storming and Student Section being obnoxious!  (Read 32212 times)

catzacker

Re: Seth Davis Butt Hurt over court storming and Student Section being obnoxious!
« Reply #125 on: February 11, 2014, 10:20:20 PM »
IMO,  the eff KU chant is uncreative and lazy.  That is why it is offensive to me. Think of something better, fuckheads, or they will take it away.

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Seth Davis Butt Hurt over court storming and Student Section being obnoxious!
« Reply #126 on: February 11, 2014, 10:22:51 PM »
IMO,  the eff KU chant is uncreative and lazy.  That is why it is offensive to me. Think of something better, fuckheads, or they will take it away.

You're a rough ridin' idiot, along with a lot of other people in this thread.

catzacker

« Reply #127 on: February 11, 2014, 10:27:32 PM »

Have you gotten done with all your homework tonight?  That Comp I paper isn't going to write itself.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: February 11, 2014, 10:30:45 PM »
posters who attacked the tech fan and defend the kstate crowd should congratulate themselves on their powers of rationalization.
You'd have to be a pretty big rube not to see a HUGE difference between the two.  I'll grant they are both on the same side of stupid fan crap, but on totally different ends of the spectrum.

congratulations.
"a garden city man wondered in april if the theologians had not made a mistake in locating the garden of eden in asia rather than in the arkansas river valley."

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: February 11, 2014, 10:32:57 PM »

Have you gotten done with all your homework tonight?  That Comp I paper isn't going to write itself.

Bitch, pretty sure I got a B in Comp I back in like, 2005.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: February 11, 2014, 10:37:58 PM »
#1cat dumbasses.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: February 11, 2014, 10:38:33 PM »
You guys aren't my dad.

We are ASKING for decorum towards your fellow cat fans, you selfish petulant eff. Your reaction to people having an issue with that chant is much worse than that chant. Your inability to understand the point is so childish its troubling. We know you can do whatever you like you stupid sonofabitch, I'm asking you to think of others, is that so rough ridin' hard?

Quit being a stuck up jerk. 

The eff chant one time a year isn't going to hurt a dam thing and I'm sure nobody thinks that less of us as a university because some college kids cussed. 

It can be a mean rivalry, join  the fray.

Dude, you can't even type the word eff. I'd ask you if you knew what the word ironic meant but I'm sure it would be met with a slobbering, slack jawed, paste eating duh expression. Go sit down.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: February 11, 2014, 10:39:18 PM »
#1cat dumbasses.

Exactly, fanning gets it

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: February 11, 2014, 11:22:30 PM »
start wearing purple is awful
So is the purple haze WC thing.  SWP is a step up. 

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: February 11, 2014, 11:47:00 PM »
Who gives a damn? Let college kids do college kids things. MIR is acting like Dax

Oh one more thing guys, Ok cat are you bipolar or just a hypocrite?
http://goEMAW.com/forum/index.php?topic=23804.0

threads like these show who has kids and who doesn't.

if some jackass teenager that makes minimum wage showed a horror movie instead of a kids movie, I'd be very angry.  Stuff like that doesn't happen by accident.  Some d-bag kid probably thought it would be funny.

It's always odd and hilarious when OK_Cat loses his crap and turns into grumpy old tuck dad.

Wasn't the "You don't have kids you wouldn't understand" line taken straight from the Facebook thread?

oh look, single college guys don't understand parenting.

:surprised:

Sorry guys couldn't let that one go

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: February 11, 2014, 11:53:15 PM »
its okay MIR you don't have to apologize.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: February 12, 2014, 12:00:14 AM »

Thank you. Such a polite young man.

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: February 12, 2014, 12:14:56 AM »
Trim3:16

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: February 12, 2014, 12:23:47 AM »

Thank you. Such a polite young man.

:blush:

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: February 12, 2014, 06:52:26 AM »
If I take my kid to a game I fully expect a 'sweetie, they used bad words that you can't use until you're an adult.'

The posts you quoted were in regards to someone showing paranormal activity instead of Madagascar. Kids can get over words, but seeing a frightening image is different. You know this.

Let college kids do college kids things at college kids activities. Good lord, this place has weird soapboxes.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: February 12, 2014, 08:25:41 AM »
posters who attacked the tech fan and defend the kstate crowd should congratulate themselves on their powers of rationalization.
You'd have to be a pretty big rube not to see a HUGE difference between the two.  I'll grant they are both on the same side of stupid fan crap, but on totally different ends of the spectrum.

congratulations.
Dumbass confirmed
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline TownieCat

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I have no rhythm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: February 12, 2014, 08:27:12 AM »

Bitch, pretty sure I got a B in Comp I back in like, 2005.

:ROFL:

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: February 12, 2014, 08:45:48 AM »
the student section is the best it's ever been

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: February 12, 2014, 08:53:39 AM »
As long as our mission includes having an admission policy that lets any dumbass with a 2.0 get into the school, we aren't going to be able to flunk them out fast enough to get awful, embarrassing chants out of our stadiums. We should probably just get used to it.

Offline slucat

• GIRL ALERT, GIRL ALERT
  • Combo-Fan
  • This SLU, not the city
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: February 12, 2014, 08:56:08 AM »
I think it would be hilarious to have the eff ku chant at every game.
Granted I didn't like how it sounded on tv, but typically i'm at the game.
I was throwing all the four letter words around during the game, and mini-176 was all like "mommy you said a bad word" and I was all "yes because KU cheats".

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: February 12, 2014, 10:10:47 AM »
tell your kids they are saying "pluck" which makes sense regarding squaks n such
« Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 11:06:20 AM by puniraptor »

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: February 12, 2014, 10:58:07 AM »

congratulations.
Dumbass confirmed

make an argument, instead of just an assertation.  i don't see a huge difference.
"a garden city man wondered in april if the theologians had not made a mistake in locating the garden of eden in asia rather than in the arkansas river valley."

Offline Poster formerly known as jthutch

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: February 12, 2014, 11:44:40 AM »
I'm with MIR on this. Plus it just made the ones yelling it and the few they showed on tv flipping the bird look stupid. 

I was a little embarrassed for the school and of fans at the game and at home who don't appreciate that kind of language.

Sent from my VS950 4G using Forum Fiend v1.1.7.

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: February 12, 2014, 11:49:17 AM »
I'm with MIR on this. Plus it just made the ones yelling it and the few they showed on tv flipping the bird look stupid. 

I was a little embarrassed for the school and of fans at the game and at home who don't appreciate that kind of language.

Sent from my VS950 4G using Forum Fiend v1.1.7.

I don't care what anyone who is bbsing from their S950 4G using Forum Fiend v1.1.7 thinks.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: February 12, 2014, 11:50:50 AM »
Is "eff KU" the worst the student section is willing to do?