Author Topic: Seth Davis Butt Hurt over court storming and Student Section being obnoxious!  (Read 32205 times)

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Seth Davis Butt Hurt over court storming and Student Section being obnoxious!
« Reply #100 on: February 11, 2014, 08:41:23 PM »
You guys aren't my dad.

We are ASKING for decorum towards your fellow cat fans, you selfish petulant eff. Your reaction to people having an issue with that chant is much worse than that chant. Your inability to understand the point is so childish its troubling. We know you can do whatever you like you stupid sonofabitch, I'm asking you to think of others, is that so rough ridin' hard?

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
Re: Seth Davis Butt Hurt over court storming and Student Section being obnoxious!
« Reply #101 on: February 11, 2014, 08:42:18 PM »
lol

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: February 11, 2014, 08:45:46 PM »
Sheesh.

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: February 11, 2014, 08:47:16 PM »
Who gives a damn? Let college kids do college kids things. MIR is acting like Dax
no mir is right.  Sandstorm is going to get taken away because a bunch of idiots are going to piss off ticks for a momentary "we're so cool brah" moment.  People wont get pissed at bullshit chants for bad calls or bad person chants for hard fouls.  Tucks will hand write letters to ADJC over stupid crap like this.

Since when does gE care what tucks think/do? What is even going on here?
It might not be a matter of what we "think" of their opinions.  Its a matter of what ADJC thinks of their opinions written on the finest stationary Walmart's office supply section has to offer.  I'm not saying I haven't participated in my own profane chants against KU, but there needs to be a line before we lose something fun.

Who gives a damn? Let college kids do college kids things. MIR is acting like Dax
no mir is right.  Sandstorm is going to get taken away because a bunch of idiots are going to piss off ticks for a momentary "we're so cool brah" moment.  People wont get pissed at bullshit chants for bad calls or bad person chants for hard fouls.  Tucks will hand write letters to ADJC over stupid crap like this.

It's not going to get taken away because of last night you idiot.
Who the eff said it was because of only last night? This has been a continuing deal. 

Didn't the "hey" song get taken away? You dumbfucks better not ruin this.

No they still play it after TDs in football.
Wrong.

I am not wrong they did play it after TDs in football games. they just cut into the fight song before the we're going to be the eff out of you line. I can say with 100% certainty that they are not going to take away sandstorm, so get out of here. 

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: February 11, 2014, 08:48:02 PM »
Yeah, they definitely play the "hey song" at football games.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: February 11, 2014, 08:51:57 PM »
If only there was a unique, crazy, fun, but profanity-free, song that the university could adopt.  Perhaps something to do with the color purple...

Hm...

:users:

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline Lucas Scoopsalot

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: February 11, 2014, 08:53:03 PM »
has anyone pointed that song out to ADJC?
Luke's stock is rising as Winters continues to validate his greatness. Add Luke and Winters to my list! Also, EMAWBLAST! and Tobias!

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: February 11, 2014, 08:59:18 PM »

yes, and the Athletic Department will never play it during a game.

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: February 11, 2014, 09:00:18 PM »

Why not?

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: February 11, 2014, 09:01:44 PM »

Why not?

LHC Bill Snyder hates it is why they won't play it at football games(yes that is a real reason), and enough people inside the Athletic Department dislike the song.

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: February 11, 2014, 09:02:27 PM »

Why not?

LHC Bill Snyder hates it is why they won't play it at football games(yes that is a real reason), and enough people inside the Athletic Department dislike the song.

:bawl:

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: February 11, 2014, 09:03:54 PM »
LHC Bill Snyder hates it is why they won't play it at football games(yes that is a real reason)
lol no it's not.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline Lucas Scoopsalot

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: February 11, 2014, 09:04:47 PM »
I'm not sure how anyone can hate that song
Luke's stock is rising as Winters continues to validate his greatness. Add Luke and Winters to my list! Also, EMAWBLAST! and Tobias!

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: February 11, 2014, 09:06:07 PM »
LHC Bill Snyder hates it is why they won't play it at football games(yes that is a real reason)
lol no it's not.

think what you want but that comes straight from the ear that heard it from the horses mouth.

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: February 11, 2014, 09:07:06 PM »
Dear Mr Currie, 

I am writing you this letter in regards to the profanity chanted by the student section Monday night. It was a nationally televised game and it really made our school look really shitty and classless. I'm not sure how in the Hell I can take the Apple of my eye to these games without these young male genitals suckers teaching my kids that it's ok to say "f**k KU". All I'm saying is that I know it's just a small segment of the student body acting like ass holes, but we need to figure out a way to get it stopped.

Sincerely yours,
(Insert name)

Feel free to use.
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: February 11, 2014, 09:09:35 PM »
Well written bud

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: February 11, 2014, 09:19:44 PM »
lol no it's not.

think what you want but that comes straight from the ear that heard it from the horses mouth.
I don't want to go too far down the rabbit hole and derail this thread, but I refuse to believe that every song played through the speakers or by the band during a K-State football game has to be OK'd by the man himself.  "Hey coach, this one is called Purple Haze, give it a listen. Then we have 'Shout it Out Loud,' by those KISS fellas.  Finally - do you watch Family Guy?  No?  Anyways, listen to this." 

Nope.  Not gonna believe it.  Because it's absurd.

So one of three things are possible:
(1) You (scottwildcat) are lying
(2) Your source is lying
(3) Someone in the AD bizarrely broke protocol by running SWP by coach.

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: February 11, 2014, 09:33:04 PM »
It's not about saying "eff" in public. The word just fits in the chant perfectly. I say "eff" plenty of times throughout the day and never once is it to be cool. It's a word in the english language that is very versatile.

Can confirm.

I've googled it and as it turns out, "eff" is indeed the most versatile of words.

Probably best to just not eff with tradition.
bears are fast...

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: February 11, 2014, 09:34:07 PM »
lol no it's not.

I don't want to go too far down the rabbit hole and derail this thread, but I refuse to believe that every song played through the speakers or by the band during a K-State football game has to be OK'd by the man himself.  "Hey coach, this one is called Purple Haze, give it a listen. Then we have 'Shout it Out Loud,' by those KISS fellas.  Finally - do you watch Family Guy?  No?  Anyways, listen to this." 

Nope.  Not gonna believe it.  Because it's absurd.

So one of three things are possible:
(1) You (scottwildcat) are lying
(2) Your source is lying
(3) Someone in the AD bizarrely broke protocol by running SWP by coach.

I'm pretty sure Snyder is in control over those warmup songs. Back in the olden days, I was told the player representatives tried to get him to change it every year and he refused.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: February 11, 2014, 09:38:57 PM »
I'm pretty sure Snyder is in control over those warmup songs. Back in the olden days, I was told the player representatives tried to get him to change it every year and he refused.
Sure, DScott writes that story every off-season, but over every song the band plays?  He's controlling the Metallica and DJamer Khaled through the speakers?  Nuh uh.

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #120 on: February 11, 2014, 09:40:49 PM »
I cringed everytime I heard the chant on tv.  It's that bad.

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: February 11, 2014, 09:45:37 PM »
Sure, DScott writes that story every off-season, but over every song the band plays?  He's controlling the Metallica and DJamer Khaled through the speakers?  Nuh uh.

I never realized people were campaigning to get the band to play it. I always thought it was about playing it over the loud speakers. :dunno:

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: February 11, 2014, 09:46:13 PM »
start wearing purple is awful

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: February 11, 2014, 09:53:59 PM »
I have always assumed the Associate HC's duties includes music in addition to wheel polishing, etc.

Offline Headinjun

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: February 11, 2014, 10:00:27 PM »
You guys aren't my dad.

We are ASKING for decorum towards your fellow cat fans, you selfish petulant eff. Your reaction to people having an issue with that chant is much worse than that chant. Your inability to understand the point is so childish its troubling. We know you can do whatever you like you stupid sonofabitch, I'm asking you to think of others, is that so rough ridin' hard?

Quit being a stuck up jerk. 

The eff chant one time a year isn't going to hurt a dam thing and I'm sure nobody thinks that less of us as a university because some college kids cussed. 

It can be a mean rivalry, join  the fray.