Author Topic: Ukraine and The Slav Winter  (Read 21805 times)

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Ukraine and The Slav Winter
« Reply #150 on: March 03, 2014, 11:16:09 AM »
I like how the Ukrainian protesters are carrying signs saying "We're not like Egypt".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What exactly do they mean by that? I mean I think I have an idea but you know a lot more

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: March 03, 2014, 11:19:49 AM »
ksucatinokc
GoPowercat Ring of Fame member
Well, Pooty knows that nobody is left to stop him...   Reply
and liberals can laugh and laugh about how funny it is to think Russian is a threat to world security...right...remember that liberals??  Remember that idiot Palin talking about Russia being a threat to Ukraine back in 2008??  Remember mocking her??

Of course you don't...cuz it's so much more fun to make fun of people that worry about grown up problems...

Now get back to enjoying barrycare and the latest "Conservatives are da' devil" talking points!!!!

EMAW

Todd M.
3/2 8:37 PM | IP: Logged

ksucatinokc
Re: Well, Pooty knows that nobody is left to stop him...   Reply
To be honest, I'm a little curious what the teleprompter is going to tell barry to say about this extremely serious matter???

Will twenty-something speech writers save the day yet again??

Will John F-ing Kerry convince Pooty that he doesn't want to risk losing his precious seat at the Group of Eight nations table??? (GASP)

That's like telling barry he can't golf at his favorite courses...or...it might almost be as bad as telling barry he can't fill out an NCAA bracket and tell the world on ESPN!!!!!!!!!  We are talking life changing stuff here!!!

EMAW

Todd M.
3/2 8:42 PM | IP: Logged

ksucatinokc
LET THE APPEASEMENT BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EMAW

Todd M.
3/2 8:45 PM | IP: Logged

ksucatinokc
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...this does not mean we "declare war on Russia" you f-ing idiots...

What it DOES mean is that the evil people in the world...like Pooty, Iran, and the Chicoms...(forget about the evil fools in the whitehouse for now)...now fully understand they face ZERO serious opposition of any kind.

America "has spoken" by reselecting barry...and we no longer have the will to matter or be relevant any longer.  Everyone else in the world IS PAYING ATTENTION to our national suicide while the domestic fools cheer and marry gays while killing 55 million babies...YEAH!!!!!!

EMAW

Todd M.
3/2 8:53 PM | IP: Logged

Wildcatfarm
Obama gives a 3 minute token speech about Ukraine, and then half an hour later across town says the following: "It's Friday, it's after 5, and that means happy hour in the Democrat party! I can do that, it's an executive order!"

How is Putin, the midget in N Korea, the Islams, or any of our enemies or potential enemies supposed to take this guy seriously? Hell, I can't even take him seriously.
3/2 11:27 PM | IP: Logged

ksucatinokc
Sir, you have nailed the most important point...

We are officially a non-player internationally...and we will laugh and play...smoke pot and marry gays...until the world decides they want to pick our bones clean.

The ONE thing the feds are demanded to do by the once respected Constitution...they are refusing to do...provide for the common defense.

However, because idiots don't understand that if you reduce your military capacity today...you don't always get attacked TOMORROW...no one will "see it coming"...and they will be "SHOCKED" that we are attacked and can't properly defend ourselves.

EMAW

Todd M.

Once again, people who root for political wings like sports teams are awesome.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: March 03, 2014, 11:25:07 AM »
Todd seems to think that gays getting married and abortion are a sign of weakness  :dunno:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: March 03, 2014, 11:25:56 AM »
Todd seems to think that gays getting married and abortion are a sign of weakness  :dunno:

also pot

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: March 03, 2014, 12:05:19 PM »
Back in December Hagel told Russia in the first of what was too be regularly scheduled video conferences between the defense chiefs from the respective countries, that the US was going to deploy ABM systems in Europe.

Russia views that as an offensive threat to them.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: March 03, 2014, 12:11:38 PM »
Todd obviously thinks that we should be taking our social behavior ques from Russia and our foreign policy from Palin. 

He seems to look up to Putin and Palin.  Now, that is a ticket that a red blooded conservative could mobilize and get behind.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: March 03, 2014, 12:16:22 PM »
What's hilarious to me is that the majority of Americans simply have no glue as to the Geo-strategery that has evolved over the last 20 years and how a leader like Putin and a country like Russia are only going to be pushed so far before they start pushing back hard. 

The even more laughable part to me is that the knee jerk right people who talk about Obama being weak, when it fact it's been Obama along with U.S. partners who have sharpened the sticks and have been poking the bear through the cage for years now. 

« Last Edit: March 03, 2014, 12:20:47 PM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: March 03, 2014, 12:22:35 PM »

He seems to look up to Putin and Palin.  Now, that is a ticket that a red blooded conservative could mobilize and get behind.

In fairness, that's a pretty goddamn sexy ticket.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: March 03, 2014, 12:23:40 PM »

yer darn putin

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: March 03, 2014, 12:25:40 PM »

The commercials and marketing in general would be hilarious.  I mean, the absolute best.

Topless Putin on a horse with Palin riding horse-shotgun with an actual shotgun.

Also, could have a tv commercial with Palin on her front porch reading, then she looks up and says "High, Vlad!(big grin and wave) then camera turns and shows Vlad across the cul-de-sac or something reminding how close Russia is to us.

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: March 03, 2014, 12:28:27 PM »
What's hilarious to me is that the majority of Americans simply have no glue as to the Geo-strategery that has evolved over the last 20 years and how a leader like Putin and a country like Russia are only going to be pushed so far before they start pushing back hard. 

The even more laughable part to me is that the knee jerk right people who talk about Obama being weak, when it fact it's been Obama along with U.S. partners who have sharpened the sticks and have been poking the bear through the cage for years now. 
i mostly agree with you. the EU and NATO have humiliated russia by capitalizing on its temporary weakness. putin's rise and actions have been predictable(not to me, but to people ranging from stephen cohen to pat buchanan). our foreign policy has remade an enemy out of the world's 2nd most dangerous country.

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: March 03, 2014, 12:54:03 PM »
America requires enemies. We'll always have them.

Online Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: March 03, 2014, 01:17:45 PM »
LOL, Todd.
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: March 03, 2014, 01:45:56 PM »
CNN right now:
"President Obama warned today that if Moscow continues on this trajectory, The U.S. is examining a series of steps to 'isolate Russia'."

Welp.

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: March 03, 2014, 01:47:59 PM »
CNN right now:
"President Obama warned today that if Moscow continues on this trajectory, The U.S. is examining a series of steps to 'isolate Russia'."

Welp.

I wish they would isolate their spamming capabilities right rough ridin' now.  :shakesfist:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: March 03, 2014, 01:56:51 PM »

i mostly agree with you. the EU and NATO have humiliated russia by capitalizing on its temporary weakness. putin's rise and actions have been predictable(not to me, but to people ranging from stephen cohen to pat buchanan). our foreign policy has remade an enemy out of the world's 2nd most dangerous country.

Our victory lap from the Cold War got a little excessive when we started egging their house and tipping over their trash. 

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: March 03, 2014, 01:58:28 PM »
Maybe the 2nd Cold War will feature a race to Mars.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: March 03, 2014, 02:26:57 PM »

This one would have a somewhat large role played by the Tea Party, so probably not.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: March 03, 2014, 02:46:45 PM »

This one would have a somewhat large role played by the Tea Party, so probably not.

I've actually been thinking about how this one could (hopefully) play a roll in centering our political parties.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: March 03, 2014, 03:06:07 PM »

I've actually been thinking about how this one could (hopefully) play a roll in centering our political parties.

There are people who think Russia is doing this because we allow abortions (which they do a lot) and let gays get married.  I think it might make it worse.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: March 03, 2014, 03:24:10 PM »

There are people who think Russia is doing this because we allow abortions (which they do a lot) and let gays get married.  I think it might make it worse.

Todd is great entertainment, but to be fair, I think he is completely insane. I mean, I posted that entire thread. It looks like Todd was arguing with somebody and I only posted his responses, but there was nobody arguing with him. I think he was just fabricating an opposition in his head and then typing out his response.

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: March 03, 2014, 03:30:17 PM »

Todd is great entertainment, but to be fair, I think he is completely insane. I mean, I posted that entire thread. It looks like Todd was arguing with somebody and I only posted his responses, but there was nobody arguing with him. I think he was just fabricating an opposition in his head and then typing out his response.

I was wondering about that.  Looking at the time stamp on his posts there couldn't have been time for someone to reply and then for him to reply back    :sdeek:

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: March 04, 2014, 02:27:05 PM »
old putin is just trying to get the band back together.  leave him alone.

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
Re: Russia - bad?
« Reply #173 on: March 04, 2014, 09:45:13 PM »
Why should I give a crap about Crimea?  Is the new government of Ukraine more entitled to claim Crimea than Russia?

Crimea river am i rite?

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: March 05, 2014, 10:33:09 AM »
Someone in the locker room this morning brought up a good point: Why didn't Crimea and Eastern Ukraine just stay with Russia when the Soviet Union broke up?