Author Topic: Lost my phone, person who stole it now taking pics that upload to my google+  (Read 97773 times)

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
ok on the google maps overview, see the circle turnaround at the bottom, the 3rd trailer up on the left is #428, a 08ish black ford explorer pulls
in and out get hispanic family, the man kinda didn't look like our dude but the woman did, at least one kid in back maybe two.  Now 2 trailers up
on the right is a 04ish lifted chevy extendo 4x4, another family arriving home, two cute little kids, one fattish woman, could be her, never saw driver.  There are an assload of mexicans living in this park.  There was a lot of activity with school buses dropping off and every used avalanche
in Wichita seemed to be piling into the park after a long days work.
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
This got creepy
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
This got creepy

This is called recon. If you don't have the stomach for it, stay back at camp.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile

Offline yoEMAW

• The Engineer
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Gato, did you see any conspicuous, old english type font on their vehicles? Could really help sort these people out if so.

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
It was either the best time of day to be there or the worst, I'm not sure which, so much crap goin' on.  AT the time I wasn't sure if I had the right
trail de sac, but after reviewing the satellite photos again I'm sure. I can definitely see where the gal is back and forth up the street bsing with her neighbors alot, the tracks in the snow were about a ladies size 7.  On a sidenote, this trailer park maybe descriminating based on race, as in no
white-boys allowed.  This very well may be a 1 car family we are dealing with, I would like to know if nicname noticed any movement in the phone
around 4:00pm, My money is on the black ford explorer right now. #428
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline Boom Roasted

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Top notch work right there.  The gE reach is far and wide(in KS and other select places)

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
Fellas, outstanding work.  I don't want things to get dangerous.  The recon done by gatoveintisiete, while literally incredible, may be risky.  As cats2win said earlier, there are some bad dudes in ICT and we don't want to mess with the wrong people.

We have quite a bit of information.  Two locals that the phone frequents and a nearly positive ID of its actual home location. 

I haven't noticed any activity since I've been back. 

Should we risk arm and limb, as gatoveintisiete has already done or should we alert law enforcement with the information presented in this thread?
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I don't run out of gas.
    • View Profile

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Wichita police will do absolutely nothing with this.  You'd be on hold for a long time before they begrudgingly give you a file number that they assume you only want for the requisite insurance claim.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
lol
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
Oh man.   :lol:
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
If you're coming down to watch the game tomorrow anyway, just get here early enough that we can roll over there (or anywhere else of interest that you find between now and then) while it's still light out and we can see stuff ourselves.

If you want to do something funny just to get people out and about over there, print up a bunch of missing persons fliers with the best pictures of our perps on them.  I can't decide if it would be funnier to be as is or pak headed but still clearly them.

Offline PurpleBear

• Fan
  • What's this towel you speak of?
    • View Profile
If you're coming down to watch the game tomorrow anyway, just get here early enough that we can roll over there (or anywhere else of interest that you find between now and then) while it's still light out and we can see stuff ourselves.

If you want to do something funny just to get people out and about over there, print up a bunch of missing persons fliers with the best pictures of our perps on them.  I can't decide if it would be funnier to be as is or pak headed but still clearly them.

Do you have a camera man or a GoPro. We need documentation.
K-STATE in da house! *Ell Roberson voice*

Offline ew2x4

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Is the option to get it to ring still available?

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Me and nicname and whoever else wants to go should be enough.

What are other uses if we decided to buy some goEMAWpro cameras?  And where in wichita could we buy them that could backdate the purchase to 2013?

Offline PurpleBear

• Fan
  • What's this towel you speak of?
    • View Profile

What are other uses if we decided to buy some goEMAWpro cameras?  And where in wichita could we buy them that could backdate the purchase to 2013?

Just duck tape an iPhone or Android to someone's head and press record. No back dating needed.   
K-STATE in da house! *Ell Roberson voice*

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Just duck tape an iPhone or Android to someone's head and press record. No back dating needed.   

Yeah, we'll be fine.  Just trying to figure out if gE could use some gPs for more than the occasional sting.

Offline Bill Grogans Goat

• Fan
    • View Profile
The TV show thread made me wonder if you should go in with an official looking camera man and a microphone like you are coming to interview them about the phone they "found".  Probably safer than a throw down.

Offline Dub

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Man.. what a terrible week to be busy.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile

The android device manager that I've been tracking with has this option.  Only time will tell if it will work.  Will probably try to make something happen tomorrow if we can get close.

Trim, do you have anything that would create a wifi hotspot?  This could come in handy should we attempt a sting.

Offline ew2x4

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

The android device manager that I've been tracking with has this option.  Only time will tell if it will work.  Will probably try to make something happen tomorrow if we can get close.

Trim, do you have anything that would create a wifi hotspot?  This could come in handy should we attempt a sting.

There's an app! You can make it ring from another android device.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
The TV show thread made me wonder if you should go in with an official looking camera man and a microphone like you are coming to interview them about the phone they "found".  Probably safer than a throw down.

A physical altercation should be avoided. Physical as in violence.