Author Topic: Lost my phone, person who stole it now taking pics that upload to my google+  (Read 97267 times)

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
The phone has been at current location for awhile.

If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
So, what we have is two possible residential locations that the phone frequents. I should easily be able to track movement to and from. I'll get an idea and then we'll strike on Tuesday in a public area, before Pak'n to some Cat hoops.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
Lost my phone, person who stole it now taking pics that upload to my google+
« Reply #327 on: January 05, 2014, 07:03:37 PM »
I hope this thread isn't the ironic twist to a murder story I watch on Discovery ID some day.
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
Let's do this.
Where did you get that overnight bag?

Offline shivvyman

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Combo-Fan
  • Hates All Races Equally
    • View Profile
Stop pussyfootin' around and go get your phone. I'd have confronted this loser by now. Grow a set.

Offline Boom Roasted

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
This is great. I almost don't want the confronting to happen so they can be totally figured out and the japcorn note can be left at their house.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
Stop pussyfootin' around and go get your phone. I'd have confronted this loser by now. Grow a set.

Whoa, whoa, whoa....have you no soul?  Appreciate the chase....

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Part of me wants to pitch in and buy the guy/gal a new phone, and thank them for such a wonderful adventure!

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I mean, picture Trim in one of those head mounted video camera (newly purchased with gE funds of course), and a giant check that serves as a gift certificate, at this dude's door or at the mall or whatev like the prize patrol.

"Surprise, YOU WON A NEW PHONE"

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
I mean, picture Trim in one of those head mounted video camera (newly purchased with gE funds of course), and a giant check that serves as a gift certificate, at this dude's door or at the mall or whatev like the prize patrol.

i'm giggling like an idiot irl imo

Offline PurpleBear

• Fan
  • What's this towel you speak of?
    • View Profile

So are we going to go get this GoPro and do this crap or what?

[attachment deleted by admin]
K-STATE in da house! *Ell Roberson voice*

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile

So are we going to go get this GoPro and do this crap or what?

Bare, I'm almost at your house.  Bring the belt and then we'll go pick up metalhead.

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile

Why on earth didn't we buy these things in 2013?

OR DID WE?

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
You know, I still have the giant goEMAW check here.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
You know, I still have the giant goEMAW check here.

We should "good Samaritan" their rough ridin' faces off.

"We noticed that you were in need of a phone....we're goEMAW, and we're here to help!"  "But seriously, don't steal phones anymore, okay?"

Offline Headinjun

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
All the moving around alot makes me think they're up to no good.

Probably breaking into cars and stealing credit cards and phones and then going on little shopping sprees.

Lets eff this dude UP if we can.

Legally that is.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
All the moving around alot makes me think they're up to no good.

Probably breaking into cars and stealing credit cards and phones and then going on little shopping sprees.

Lets eff this dude UP if we can.

Legally that is.

Keep in mind that I lost this phone in October.  They were probably just running errands. 

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
Let's not make any rash decisions just yet. Could be lots of potential here.
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline NDSU Lollypopkid

• servicing the good witch
  • Dances With Wolves Aggie
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
just tried japs+popcorn. popcorn became instantly soggy.

4:1 this guy is a meth kingpin

10:1 hes a murder

3:2 his gf has 3 baby daddies, none belonging to current bf
titletown..lulz

Offline Dub

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
just tried japs+popcorn. popcorn became instantly soggy.

4:1 this guy is a meth kingpin

10:1 hes a murder

3:2 his gf has 3 baby daddies, none belonging to currenty bf

Did you dump the jalapenos out of container?  How was it soggy?

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
They're probably nice people.  They may have simply purchased it second hand.  They may not have been able to afford one otherwise.  They might have treated themselves for Christmas.  It could be their first smartphone and has brought them all sorts of newfound joy.  Do you really want to take that away from them?

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
They're probably nice people.  They may have simply purchased it second hand.  They may not have been able to afford one otherwise.  They might have treated themselves for Christmas.  It could be their first smartphone and has brought them all sorts of newfound joy.  Do you really want to take that away from them?

No the new plan is to give them a better phone for free. 
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
We could take turns tailing them irl for a month or so to determine if good people or not and then proceed accordingly?
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline Dub

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

They have plenty of money for movies, popcorn, jalapenos, dinner, peacoats, and wedding bands.  Take the phone back.