Author Topic: Lost my phone, person who stole it now taking pics that upload to my google+  (Read 97764 times)

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
Guys, I can get to Wichita in a snap myself.  Thing is daylight is wasting and do we really want to try to wrangle this phone on the perps home turf aka his house.  I think we need to make this a public stake out.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
Guys, I can get to Wichita in a snap myself.  Thing is daylight is wasting and do we really want to try to wrangle this phone on the perps home turf aka his house.  I think we need to make this a public stake out.

If you can positively nail down the house, then that's something all by itself.  Wouldn't have to obtain it....yet.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
They're on the move fellas.  They're heading north on I-135 this tracker is actually tracking them in motion.

If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile

If you can positively nail down the house, then that's something all by itself.  Wouldn't have to obtain it....yet.

Absolutely.

Offline Dub

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Yes, location of house is key.

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Best thread of all time

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
They're on the move fellas.  They're heading north on I-135 this tracker is actually tracking them in motion.

If they stop in old town for dinner, it's on.  Otherwise, I say you keep your tail on for the next 1.5 days and I'll see you for breakfast Tuesday.

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
This is the kind of hard-hitting BBS'ing that makes gE a true american treasure...  Great work, men.

:clap: :clap: :clap:
bears are fast...

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile

salina street agent on STANDBY

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
BTW, I'm free all week except for thursday night. 

Offline PurpleBear

• Fan
  • What's this towel you speak of?
    • View Profile

Screenshot of where the phone was earlier.

Does anyone have a GoPro for when they confront this Jalapeño topping dude? Would like a live stream/recording of the encounter.

Bear, metalhead, let's go to Wichita and help our bro nicname

I'm ready to get cut to get this phone back in his possession. Seal team 6 style! Double tap!
K-STATE in da house! *Ell Roberson voice*

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

If they stop in old town for dinner, it's on.  Otherwise, I say you keep your tail on for the next 1.5 days and I'll see you for breakfast Tuesday.

Why couldn't this have happened this past week, I would have driven down  :shakesfist:

Offline KSUblacklab

• Fan
  • Everyone's a little douche'e sometimes.
    • View Profile
okay after looking at the map again 741,747,753. n. lightner dr. The way the street numbers go on this street don't make any sense.

my money is on 747

Did you know Kansas State's first mascot was a black lab?

I don't like master threads as much as others. I mean, they have there purpose. But, so do new threads.

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

I'm down for Tuesday.

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
please do not wait until tuesday

Offline Dub

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
okay after looking at the map again 741,747,753. n. lightner dr. The way the street numbers go on this street don't make any sense.

my money is on 747

Why?

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I can't do anything on this tomorrow.  I barely can tonight but I'm excited.

Offline Boom Roasted

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
This is amazing. For sure need video of the takedown. Maybe they are in Wichita for the weekend and are going elsewhere tonight??

Offline KSUblacklab

• Fan
  • Everyone's a little douche'e sometimes.
    • View Profile

Going to the movies.
Did you know Kansas State's first mascot was a black lab?

I don't like master threads as much as others. I mean, they have there purpose. But, so do new threads.

Offline dontfeedthebear

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I can't do anything on this tomorrow.  I barely can tonight but I'm excited.

THE ENTIRE INTERNET IS EXCITED!

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I have a summons to serve Tuesday. Two birds one stone ya know.

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
BTW, I'm free all week except for thursday night.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
"we totally could've got nicnames phone back that one time but it was cold and kind of dark. that's....goEMAW.COM!"-wyatt