Author Topic: Sporting KC Thread!! (Featuring All of MLS and sometimes Mexican Leagues too)  (Read 654246 times)

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
Yeah, nice to have a easier game
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline Spaces

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Even better that we have another easy game on deck in the semifinal. Hopefully this cup run is the spark we need to start climbing up to the playoff spots.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
i wouldn't overlook Sacramento, they appear to have some players

Online ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
SKC is bad enough that they shouldn't overlook anybody.  With the MLS season going like it has, I find it hard to believe that they'll lose focus.  Postgame quotes had some of them acknowledging that this is their chance for hardware.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
yeah my post was more directed @Spaces. the team seems motivated for sure which is great to see. that nashville game was really big i think

Offline Spaces

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Do we know where that game is yet? We probably should be on cupset alert the way it's going this season.

Online ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Do we know where that game is yet? We probably should be on cupset alert the way it's going this season.

I think there is a location draw in the next couple of days.  I believe SKC's site mentioned they'll announce on some ESPN3 soccer show or something.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

I think there is a location draw in the next couple of days.  I believe SKC's site mentioned they'll announce on some ESPN3 soccer show or something.

It's 7:30 tonight. They'll announce sites for the semi-finals and priority order for the final.

Offline Spaces

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
We’ll head to Sacramento for the semifinal and we’ll host the final if NYRB wins the east side of the bracket. Will take.

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
Well that sucked
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I just wanted a win so either Melia or Russell could do something to make the most annoying fans in all American sports cry even more.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
G dang it we got jomo'd? Gross

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
officiating last night to let that game be played like that, such bullshit

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
We are straight ass. We had our worst attacking stretch at rbny got the red.

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
both our statements can be true

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
nice to see a come from behind win/road win/win against the east, finally.  rog's goal was a banger

Offline dal9

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
nice to see a come from behind win/road win/win against the east, finally.  rog's goal was a banger

that was beautiful (even if he figured he probably couldn't outrun the defenders ... )

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Attending my first match in Minnesota tomorrow.

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

should have mentioned it sooner, i could have gotten you some free roadron tix

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

should have mentioned it sooner, i could have gotten you some free roadron tix

Just decided last night and the mnu ticket office is pissing me off. The SKC ticket office is much more responsive.

Online ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
My SKC ticket rep calls me and immediately hangs up (I assume to hit some quota) and emails me information at the same time.  I'd be annoyed but this arrangement also works for me.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
WTF, lol. I got a call from a rep today, she was mad awkward.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Fun match tonight, Johnny is ridiculous as a sub, tired legs can't do anything with him.

Allianz Field is really nice, I enjoyed going there, a lot, and I will be going back. It was a late arriving crowd, myself included but they packed the house very nicely, especially for a weeknight match. It's bigger but not as loud as Children's Mercy Park, and their supporters section is way bigger than the cauldron but again not as loud and not nearly as organized. It was cool though and nice to take public transportation right to the stadium.

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
should have been playing against 10 men the last 10-15 minutes.  the young academy guys (hernandez/duke/pierre/pulskamp) give me some hope for the future, fontas has been crap this year.  the front 3 should clearly be marinos/salloi/johnny, hopefully PV sees that now.  hopefully the new transfers can contribute right away.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
should have been playing against 10 men the last 10-15 minutes.  the young academy guys (hernandez/duke/pierre/pulskamp) give me some hope for the future, fontas has been crap this year.  the front 3 should clearly be marinos/salloi/johnny, hopefully PV sees that now.  hopefully the new transfers can contribute right away.

That ref let a lot go, pretty surprised it didn't get more physical. lol at Peter using that front 3 ever again, they could have scored 6 goals and we'd see Khiry out there the next game. What's frustrating is I do think he would be effective as a super sub, but he's got nudes of Peter or something.