Author Topic: Sporting KC Thread!! (Featuring All of MLS and sometimes Mexican Leagues too)  (Read 524707 times)

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
Yeah, nice to have a easier game
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

Offline Spaces

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Even better that we have another easy game on deck in the semifinal. Hopefully this cup run is the spark we need to start climbing up to the playoff spots.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
i wouldn't overlook Sacramento, they appear to have some players

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
SKC is bad enough that they shouldn't overlook anybody.  With the MLS season going like it has, I find it hard to believe that they'll lose focus.  Postgame quotes had some of them acknowledging that this is their chance for hardware.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
yeah my post was more directed @Spaces. the team seems motivated for sure which is great to see. that nashville game was really big i think

Offline Spaces

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Do we know where that game is yet? We probably should be on cupset alert the way it's going this season.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Do we know where that game is yet? We probably should be on cupset alert the way it's going this season.

I think there is a location draw in the next couple of days.  I believe SKC's site mentioned they'll announce on some ESPN3 soccer show or something.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

I think there is a location draw in the next couple of days.  I believe SKC's site mentioned they'll announce on some ESPN3 soccer show or something.

It's 7:30 tonight. They'll announce sites for the semi-finals and priority order for the final.

Offline Spaces

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
We’ll head to Sacramento for the semifinal and we’ll host the final if NYRB wins the east side of the bracket. Will take.

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
Well that sucked
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I just wanted a win so either Melia or Russell could do something to make the most annoying fans in all American sports cry even more.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
G dang it we got jomo'd? Gross