Author Topic: Sporting KC Thread!! (Featuring All of MLS and sometimes Mexican Leagues too)  (Read 631097 times)

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
kyrie legit should have had a hat trick last night.  i hate bashing the guy, he's nice af, always stays after games to talk to kids/sign crap/take pics, but i don't see whatever vermes sees.  he's a big body up front, but lacks so much skill

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
idc if he's in a prolonged slump, he is our personal rege-jean page

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Peter gotta go.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Wtf

This is an absolute dumpster fire

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
PV has more than earned the right to rebuild but it does suck that he miscalculated this year's team so badly

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
miscalculated? he continues to mismanage his roster every week and that’s like 95% of his job

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Justwin

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
PV has more than earned the right to rebuild but it does suck that he miscalculated this year's team so badly

He need to switch gears then and show that he is building for the future. I would like to see Kaden Pierre get much more of a chance to show what he can do at the MLS level. Khiry Shelton needs to be done.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
miscalculated? he continues to mismanage his roster every week and that’s like 95% of his job

Exactly why he's gotta go. Either he signed the worst roster o.a.t. or he's completely out of touch with how skilled or a lack thereof the players he's putting out there. I was all about giving him the time he's rightfully earned, but he seems hell-bent on continuing to make the same roster decisions that won't work.

He's been guilty of this for years too. We had all of those homegrown players last year and he refused to play them. The same 11 guys he kept running out there got tired late in the season and possibly injured because they were so run down. Now, because he was so stubborn with the roster last year, apparently we don't have any depth he trusts. Going into this season with Zusi, Uri, and Espinoza as starters, instead of depth pieces, was malpractice. I didn't like Shelton last year either but it was fine starting him because the starter is hurt and he showed enough, but continuing to start him is stubborn to the detriment of this team.

Even if it's just relinquishing duties of one of his two jobs, something's got change and change now.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
PV is really the only SKC coach I've known and I'd like to see him stay.  That said, everything deserves to be on the table. 

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
well that game had an interesting finish.  colorado's back line is absolute garbage, no way we should have scored either goal we did.  gonna suck having salloi get suspended and then lose him to international duty, 3 points i guess  :dubious:

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
For players I don't know much about, I was impressed with Tzionis and Ndenbe.  Johnny put in some tough work throughout the course of the game as well.  Nice to at least see the captain leaving it all on the field.

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Pierre should be playing over Ben Sweat, he got abused multiple times.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
fun game. good atmosphere. all the reds at the end could have been avoided had the ref simply called the obvious foul that preceded them

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
well that game had an interesting finish.  colorado's back line is absolute garbage, no way we should have scored either goal we did.  gonna suck having salloi get suspended and then lose him to international duty, 3 points i guess  :dubious:

Abubakar is a good center back. The first goal was Salloi being great, the second was definitely a blunder by Ben Sweat followed by a bigger blunder by Abubakar, luckily Salloi made them pay.

I have no rough ridin' idea why Salloi committed that red card foul, totally dumb.

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
Hey at least a win
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
That crap was awesome. I do watch SKC differently this year though. After we got up 2-0 I just kept waiting for the collapse instead of waiting for goals 3 & 4.

Y'all see the Nashville radio guy get his ass beat on twitter?

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
And their only goal was off a colossal middle school ass giveaway. Link me to the Nashville guy

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I'm excited to hit my first match of the year tomorrow against the Fightin' Steve Daves.  I figured they should win and it's likely one of the few games on the schedule that will have meaning this year.

Offline passranch

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Was in Nashville for the game.  7/7 would recommend, what a fantastic stadium/atmosphere!  Pretty fun town too!

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
And their only goal was off a colossal middle school ass giveaway. Link me to the Nashville guy

That turnover was one of the worst I've seen in a pro match. Cam has been really good and he was on Sunday, but that turnover was comical.

Here is the Nashville guy. If you want, you can go back to the day of the World Cup announcement to see him crying. His timeline and replies on Sunday are hilarious. Stunning to me that someone paid to talk could be so bad at twitter.
https://twitter.com/sperrydaniel94/status/1538713067042775040

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I'm excited to hit my first match of the year tomorrow against the Fightin' Steve Daves.  I figured they should win and it's likely one of the few games on the schedule that will have meaning this year.

Sacramento beat the Galaxy last night, SKC are two wins against lower level clubs away from the US Open Championship match.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Was in Nashville for the game.  7/7 would recommend, what a fantastic stadium/atmosphere!  Pretty fun town too!

Were you in the roaddron? Goodness, the SKC fans were very loud on television. How were the shadows and sight lines in the stadium? They were horrific on TV, the players looked like silhouettes for most of the match.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
i was given two tickets for tonight's match that i cannot use (south stand). PM if you want them, para gratis!

Offline Spaces

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Sacramento beat the Galaxy last night, SKC are two wins against lower level clubs away from the US Open Championship match.
we want the Cup! Gotta have that Cup!

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Fun game - nice to comfortably beat a team we should comfortably beat.