Author Topic: Sporting KC Thread!! (Featuring All of MLS and sometimes Mexican Leagues too)  (Read 369290 times)

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Sporting KC Thread!! (Featuring All of MLS and sometimes Mexican Leagues too)
« Reply #10575 on: December 11, 2019, 02:04:31 PM »
i guess i didn't think a full blown rebuild was necessary.  they started 2019 very strong, injuries piled up, CONCACAF early had them playing a couple games a week.  not saying he's the answer, but maybe he is.  need help on the back end.

i'm also new to soccer, so i don't understand any of the salary cap, drafting, international players, etc.

i'm just happy to have an apparent stud on the team.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Sporting KC Thread!! (Featuring All of MLS and sometimes Mexican Leagues too)
« Reply #10576 on: December 11, 2019, 03:05:57 PM »
Like if you're getting ready for a rebuild this seems like a weird time to put so much resources into one player who's currently in his prime

They're not going to rebuild. They aren't going to replace Besler, Zusi, Espinoza, and Melia all at once. It is worth noting that they have added a goal keeper, fullback, and center back the last two transfer windows. There's also a young fullback and midfielder that they have spent multiple years getting ready to play.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
 :D

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
first 2 matches were very pleasing to my eyeballs.  Pulido/Kinda were great pickups.  hope we can stay healthy should be a fun season.

Offline dal9

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
so much for that...

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
6 points with +5 GD wins the league. paint it on the wall