Author Topic: Sporting KC Thread!! (Featuring All of MLS and sometimes Mexican Leagues too)  (Read 449587 times)

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Not a done deal according to Vermes. I saw another report placing the deal at $6.6 million which is 6 million euros. I don't think this is going to be scooped by someone we've never heard of.

Online Spaces

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
You've never heard of Fab?

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
That's an Italian with a check mark tho?

Offline Justwin

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile

Not a done deal according to Vermes. I saw another report placing the deal at $6.6 million which is 6 million euros. I don't think this is going to be scooped by someone we've never heard of.

It's quite possible that the $6.6 million is with add ons.  This would not contradict a report of $4.4 million guaranteed.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

It's quite possible that the $6.6 million is with add ons.  This would not contradict a report of $4.4 million guaranteed.

Good point.

No I've never heard of fab, but I don't follow Italian football even a little bit. The nationalism has always turned me off, looks like England is getting just as bad.

Anyhoo, looks like vermes was telling the truth when he said no deal was imminent.

Online Spaces

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I just follow him for transfer scoops. He's bitb

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Now following, but I literally follow 1800 accounts so I'll probably never see a tweet from him on my timeline.