Author Topic: Visiting your board until our game  (Read 18453 times)

Offline Amaizing Blue

• Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Visiting your board until our game
« Reply #75 on: December 10, 2013, 08:36:02 AM »
OK, I'm back.  I had to double-check because I thought I had accidentally wandered onto the Red Cedar Message Board, where Michigan State fans hang out.  All of the profane name-calling because you're angry that everyone has a better life than you do-I figured it HAD to be the RCMB.  But no, it's really Kansas State's board.  I understand that you all have a lot of free time now, as the only big decision of your year ("Do I plant corn or wheat"?) is still months away.  Still, I expected more dialogue about football, especially because I  have so many questions about your team.  For instance, I always forget if your coach played Dumbledore or Gandalf.  I don't know which high schools are on your non-conference schedule next year.  Does living in a state best known for having renowned psycho John Brown as a resident hurt recruiting?  If you're driving through Kansas and fall asleep at, how many hours is it before you hit something?  Anyway, looking forward to some good discussions, now that I'm in tune with the mood on the board... :)

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 10, 2013, 08:36:50 AM »
OK, I'm back.  I had to double-check because I thought I had accidentally wandered onto the Red Cedar Message Board, where Michigan State fans hang out.  All of the profane name-calling because you're angry that everyone has a better life than you do-I figured it HAD to be the RCMB.  But no, it's really Kansas State's board.  I understand that you all have a lot of free time now, as the only big decision of your year ("Do I plant corn or wheat"?) is still months away.  Still, I expected more dialogue about football, especially because I  have so many questions about your team.  For instance, I always forget if your coach played Dumbledore or Gandalf.  I don't know which high schools are on your non-conference schedule next year.  Does living in a state best known for having renowned psycho John Brown as a resident hurt recruiting?  If you're driving through Kansas and fall asleep at, how many hours is it before you hit something?  Anyway, looking forward to some good discussions, now that I'm in tune with the mood on the board... :)

We tried to talk football on your board but you banned me  :frown:

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 10, 2013, 08:41:14 AM »
Don't blow your wad all at once.

Offline stobblebobby

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 10, 2013, 08:43:04 AM »

:popcorn:

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 10, 2013, 08:43:56 AM »

the highschool team we play in non con next year is auburn. maybe you've heard of them as they are playing in this years national championship game. as for john brown, i'm not sure that i would call the most famous abolitionist of his time a "psycho" but then again i'm not a raging racist like most michiganders i've met.

Offline HerrSonntag

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 10, 2013, 08:44:55 AM »
Don't blow your wad all at once.
He's sorry, that never happens.

Offline my troll name ... Koppe22

• Combo-Fan
  • Disgraced Banned Former Powert@rd Koppe22
    • View Profile
    • meh
« Reply #81 on: December 10, 2013, 08:46:29 AM »
All of the profane name-calling because you're angry that everyone has a better life than you do-

This is the first time I've ever seen someone use this as a form of reply on the internet.
Koppe is a giant idiot bad person for sure but he's nowhere close to as big of an idiot bad person as others.To my knowledge Koppe has never bought an adult trike or talked to a dog whisperer.

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 10, 2013, 08:46:41 AM »

the highschool team we play in non con next year is auburn. maybe you've heard of them as they are playing in this years national championship game. as for john brown, i'm not sure that i would call the most famous abolitionist of his time a "psycho" but then again i'm not a raging racist like most michiganders i've met.

Yeah, even the Arkansas racists didn't pull out any John Brown smack.

Offline my troll name ... Koppe22

• Combo-Fan
  • Disgraced Banned Former Powert@rd Koppe22
    • View Profile
    • meh
« Reply #83 on: December 10, 2013, 08:49:01 AM »
I understand that you all have a lot of free time now, as the only big decision of your year ("Do I plant corn or wheat"?) is still months away. 

Not flattered,he said the same thing to Iowa and Nebraska before they beat Michigan too..

Koppe is a giant idiot bad person for sure but he's nowhere close to as big of an idiot bad person as others.To my knowledge Koppe has never bought an adult trike or talked to a dog whisperer.

Offline HELLHAMMER

• Katpak'r
  • BO DARVILLE'S STUNT DOUBLE
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 10, 2013, 08:51:43 AM »
Know a guy who married a skank from Michigan.   She's a $!#*.
High on Crack, Toting a Machine Gun

Offline Deez Nutz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 10, 2013, 08:54:43 AM »
I understand that you all have a lot of free time now, as the only big decision of your year ("Do I plant corn or wheat"?) is still months away. 

Not flattered,he said the same thing to Iowa and Nebraska before they beat Michigan too..

Not to mention the fact that the decision on whether to plant wheat needed to be made 2 or 3 months ago.  A better analogy would be the decision of whether to plant corn, sorghum, or soybeans.   

Offline Johnny Wichita

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 10, 2013, 08:57:27 AM »

You wanna talk some jive?  I'll talk some jive. 

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 10, 2013, 09:16:46 AM »
Farming and John Brown in the same post?

Hurts.

(and I didn't even mention comparing our coach with a wizard.)

Offline GoodForAnother

• It was all a scheme I used to read emaw magazine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • You hate to see this Mike
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 10, 2013, 09:18:39 AM »
all I know about Meatchicken is that it's the land of 1000 lakes

where would you even plant sorghum with all those lakes?   :lol:  losers
emaw

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 10, 2013, 09:19:19 AM »
I hope this guy brought his decoder.

Offline Havs

• Taco Walk'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #90 on: December 10, 2013, 09:37:38 AM »
my dad (went to northwestern) has a shirt that says: EAST LASTING IS A WHORE!

I think its pretty funny  :lol:

:ROFL:

Offline Havs

• Taco Walk'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #91 on: December 10, 2013, 09:39:37 AM »
Southwest Ontario seemed nice.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 10, 2013, 09:42:09 AM »

wtf is east lasting?
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline The_Wippuh

• Plainsman
  • Combo-Fan
  • SEC! SEC! SEC! (except Tennessee, eff them!)
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 10, 2013, 09:47:15 AM »
For instance, I always forget if your coach played Dumbledore or Gandalf.

You could do better.  For instance, I thought he was the dad from Alf? 

Offline Havs

• Taco Walk'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #94 on: December 10, 2013, 09:50:55 AM »

Give him a break, at least he has gone beyond "LHC Bill Snyder is old" jokes into, "which old movie star is LHC Bill Snyder?" Huge improvement, guys, be thankful.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: December 10, 2013, 09:53:43 AM »

Give him a break, at least he has gone beyond "LHC Bill Snyder is old" jokes into, "which old movie star is LHC Bill Snyder?" Huge improvement, guys, be thankful.

True. No Skeletor, grapes, or taters.

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: December 10, 2013, 10:33:33 AM »

wtf is east lasting?

I forgot to mention my dad is also one of those African kids who gets all the misprints and typo shirts.
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline hatingfrancisco

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • Tweet Tweet
« Reply #97 on: December 10, 2013, 10:37:42 AM »
BTW, you guys do realize UM is in Ann Arbor, and we're the Wolverines, right?

Offline Cza

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: December 10, 2013, 11:04:22 AM »

That's not true, we are the crossroads of America. Home of Abe Lincoln, Bob Seger and Virtue. We were founded in 1946 under the watchful eyes of Cowboy Bob Orton, a former runaway slave turned Makhnovism politician who founded our great land on three key principles: Hustle, Loyalty and Semetism (pro jew).

We live quiet lives, our daily routines consist of snowmobiling to church or winter badminton in the snow. We take great pride in our shuttlecocks which we carefully hand paint during the children's festival of late August. In truth, we are a lot alike, our two great nations. One Purple, One Blue. I look forward to your God-King penciling us a thoughtful soliloquy after our match of American football.

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: December 10, 2013, 11:07:52 AM »

That's not true, we are the crossroads of America. Home of Abe Lincoln, Bob Seger and Virtue. We were founded in 1946 under the watchful eyes of Cowboy Bob Orton, a former runaway slave turned Makhnovism politician who founded our great land on three key principles: Hustle, Loyalty and Semetism (pro jew).

We live quiet lives, our daily routines consist of snowmobiling to church or winter badminton in the snow. We take great pride in our shuttlecocks which we carefully hand paint during the children's festival of late August. In truth, we are a lot alike, our two great nations. One Purple, One Blue. I look forward to your God-King penciling us a thoughtful soliloquy after our match of American football.
I get it
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.