Author Topic: Visiting your board until our game  (Read 18976 times)

Offline eastcat

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • Labeled by children.
    • View Profile
Re: Visiting your board until our game
« Reply #50 on: December 09, 2013, 02:21:52 PM »
When did Flacco graduate?

Who is QB at Michigan now? Big shoes to fill.

Offline 3maw

• lurk'r extrodinaire
  • Combo-Fan
  • #TeamAldi
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 09, 2013, 02:22:38 PM »
how much does it suck having to travel all the way from michigan? could you imagine? i thought going to 'zona from ks was bad, but seriously, starting up in the northeast corner of the us and travel thru all of new england then meth u or whatever comes next. would be surprised if more than 20 fans travel for michigan state.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 09, 2013, 02:27:04 PM »
Wow...that didn't go very well.  Had no issues with South Carolina fans last year, but I guess this is a different group.  No, the link is not a virus.  Yes, it's a real site, and I happen to enjoy it, so I posted the link.  If you don't want to visit, or don't enjoy it when you do, that's fine.

Sorry, Amaizing Blue. This board is filled with a lot of idiots who don't know Michigan from Michigan State. The diehards on the board know who you are, though, and it should be a lot of fun playing a bowl game against one of our academic peers. I was horrified that we were going to get stuck with Nebraska.

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 09, 2013, 02:32:05 PM »
Wow...that didn't go very well.  Had no issues with South Carolina fans last year, but I guess this is a different group.  No, the link is not a virus.  Yes, it's a real site, and I happen to enjoy it, so I posted the link.  If you don't want to visit, or don't enjoy it when you do, that's fine.

Sorry, Amaizing Blue. This board is filled with a lot of idiots who don't know Michigan from Michigan State. The diehards on the board know who you are, though, and it should be a lot of fun playing a bowl game against one of our academic peers. I was horrified that we were going to get stuck with Nebraska.

Kiss ass...
@mikec2w

Offline HerrSonntag

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 09, 2013, 02:36:47 PM »

Kiss ass...
No kidding, go ahead and put on a cheese head and call it a day, why don't you?

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
« Reply #55 on: December 09, 2013, 02:51:57 PM »
That K-State breakdown is pretty good.

mgoblog is really good.

Offline EMAWican

• Katpak'r
  • 'Murica
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 09, 2013, 02:55:45 PM »
We're playing the late 90s/early 00s St. Louis Rams for all the BWWs?     :Wha:

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 09, 2013, 03:08:35 PM »
Amaizing Blue, are you planning on going to the game? What key matchups are you most interested in? How do you think the Michigan defense will hold up against the 4 or 5 plays where Daniel Sams plays at quarterback? Does your coach like anything cool, like Pinnochio, Taco Bell, or chocolate chip cookies?

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 09, 2013, 03:17:06 PM »
That K-State breakdown is pretty good.

mgoblog is really good.

Quote from: on Sams
He's between Gardner and Denard as a runner, more elusive in small spaces than Gardner but not goddamned incredible.

Quote from: on Waters
In the air, dude wants to git it git it.

Quote from: on K-State offense
K-State wants to run the ball; when they are not forced into long yardage situations they will be 70-30 run. When they are not running the ball, they are trying to score right now. A good chunk of the 30% passes will be attempts to tear Michigan's face off with deep balls.

Quote from: more on K-State offense
The Wildcat offense is misdirection running, misdirection running, misdirection running. Think Auburn or a super-sized high school.

Quote from: on Mueller
At 6'2", 245, Mueller is strictly a DE/OLB type and could be vulnerable to donkeying by either tackle.
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 09, 2013, 03:18:38 PM »
Also Amaizing Blue, do you think our backup QB, Jake Waters, is good enough to beat your Michigan Wolverines, or do you think Bill will have to put in the starter?

Is Wolverine your favorite X-Man, and does your answer to that question have anything at all to do with The University of Michigan?

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: December 09, 2013, 11:48:44 PM »
welcome, Michigan guy!  i'm excited about this match up!  did you see my "Michigan fight song" thread?  feel free to comment in it!

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 09, 2013, 11:50:04 PM »
welcome, Michigan guy!  i'm excited about this match up!  did you see my "Michigan fight song" thread?  feel free to comment in it!

I think he left.

Offline my troll name ... Koppe22

• Combo-Fan
  • Disgraced Banned Former Powert@rd Koppe22
    • View Profile
    • meh
« Reply #62 on: December 09, 2013, 11:52:25 PM »
Hey all-
In the spirit of getting to know our opponent and having some fun, I joined your board.  I will not be trolling or acting like a jerk, just want to talk some college football with everyone.

Good Luck.. Just a big bag of dicks over here..
« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 12:22:01 AM by youhavehugefitz22 »
Koppe is a giant idiot bad person for sure but he's nowhere close to as big of an idiot bad person as others.To my knowledge Koppe has never bought an adult trike or talked to a dog whisperer.

Offline KSUBrian

• Combo-Fan
  • Weird Robert is #1
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 10, 2013, 12:39:14 AM »

Your my boy blue.  FYI, required reading for all new posters is the Arkansas image thread.  Sorry you must have missed that during new poster orientation.

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 10, 2013, 01:11:48 AM »

Your my boy blue.  FYI, required reading for all new posters is the Arkansas image thread.  Sorry you must have missed that during new poster orientation.

:D

Offline Michiganisstillgood

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 10, 2013, 01:44:18 AM »
I tried warning you guys. I was like the ghost of BWW bowl future coming to tell you that you'd be visited by random losers from the MgoBlog message board. Did you listen? Nope.

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 10, 2013, 02:04:02 AM »
I tried warning you guys. I was like the ghost of BWW bowl future coming to tell you that you'd be visited by random losers from the MgoBlog message board. Did you listen? Nope.

we'd like to interact with more of them.

Offline theKSU

• Katpak'r
  • Team KSU
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 10, 2013, 02:07:09 AM »
Send more pls. If the Michitucks don't find this blog, we'll be stuck making jokey jokes with your bbs savvy ilk.  :jerk:

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 10, 2013, 07:32:38 AM »
We are all vulnerable to donkeying, aren't we?

Gonna win 'em all!

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 10, 2013, 08:01:13 AM »
how much does it suck having to travel all the way from michigan? could you imagine? i thought going to 'zona from ks was bad, but seriously, starting up in the northeast corner of the us and travel thru all of new england then meth u or whatever comes next. would be surprised if more than 20 fans travel for michigan state.

Getting out of Michigan is every Michiganers dream

Offline my troll name ... Koppe22

• Combo-Fan
  • Disgraced Banned Former Powert@rd Koppe22
    • View Profile
    • meh
« Reply #70 on: December 10, 2013, 08:03:14 AM »

God dammit Trim.

Well Played...
« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 08:07:27 AM by my troll name ... Koppe22 »
Koppe is a giant idiot bad person for sure but he's nowhere close to as big of an idiot bad person as others.To my knowledge Koppe has never bought an adult trike or talked to a dog whisperer.

Offline lopakman

• Katpak'r
  • #1Wiggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 10, 2013, 08:05:54 AM »
 :lol:
@lopakman

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 10, 2013, 08:22:38 AM »
Oh wow. Jeb and Clep sound like dumbasses.

Make no mistake the Copper/BWW Bowl is an absolute MUST win.  Unlike Husker fan who was as embarrassed as Michigan to play in an Alamo bowl, a win over a 7-5 Michigan is Mecca for K-Stater. 

The unthinkable almost happened in 1998 when K-State was playing in the B12 championship game with an appearance for a National Championship on the line.  The voice of purple little Kansas brother was unbearable because unlike Kansas, K-Stater and Mizzou have no idea how to win with dignity. That 1998 K-state team was upset by Texas A & M as Michael Bishop could have overthrown IRAQ that day and they would be further humbled by Drew Brees in the Alamo Bowl. 

This is a big game for the locals and although this will be simply a merciful end to the football season for most of you on this board for those of us living in Kansas City this could be the trail of 1,000 tears as we listen to Jeb and Clep compare LHC Bill Snyder to Bo Schembechler through a wad of Skoal.

GOD SAVE OUR SOULS!
http://mgoblog.com/mgoboard/michigan-fans-living-kc-bwwb-must-win

Online ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 10, 2013, 08:32:30 AM »
What kind of low rent blog are you running? Banned after 4 posts? The most offensive was telling fan to include more X's and O's in his offensive breakdowns because the Canadians in Detroit still speak French and don't like reading English.

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 10, 2013, 08:34:35 AM »
why is Iraq in all caps?
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.