Author Topic: Nick Saban  (Read 15719 times)

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Re: Nick Saban
« Reply #175 on: January 18, 2024, 12:16:28 PM »
I see Saban having a fishing show on the outdoor channel.

I think he's more of a golfer, but I suppose he could pull that off.

A great show idea would be a golf show with an absolute crap golfer. 

Offline PurpleOil

• Katpak'r
  • Make it rain
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: January 18, 2024, 12:22:32 PM »
Is the one guy missing a leg?
Is the image AI too woke for your tastes?

Not woke enough. Everybody there is white, and if this takes place in Alabama, it should at least have one black person.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: January 18, 2024, 12:32:06 PM »

did you find these press photos in hollywood? assuming someone snuck them off of the set of Savin’ with Saban??

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: January 18, 2024, 12:34:06 PM »
No cheap beer.  No dixie anything.  I don't think those pics are real, you guys.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: January 18, 2024, 12:55:48 PM »
“Two Sabes Are Better Than One”

What happens when you pair a World Series MVP with a 7 x College Football National Champion?  Tune in to the adventure of a lifetime as Brett Saberhagen joins Nick Saban and the two Sabes travel the country searching for the best town to open up a new breakfast diner!  Real money is on the line as these two are not only business partners but also roommates.  Their living quarters?  A 2024 Kia Telluride!

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #180 on: January 18, 2024, 01:08:08 PM »

It is very common for people in the South to have had a leg/foot amputated from diabetes complications.

Sheesh read a book

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: January 18, 2024, 02:53:12 PM »

It is very common for people in the South to have had a leg/foot amputated from diabetes complications.

Sheesh read a book

The absolute vast majority of shoe stores in alabama sell singles.

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: January 18, 2024, 03:05:45 PM »

What happens when you pair a World Series MVP with a 7 x College Football National Champion?  Tune in to the adventure of a lifetime as Brett Saberhagen joins Nick Saban and the two Sabes travel the country searching for the best town to open up a new breakfast diner!  Real money is on the line as these two are not only business partners but also roommates.  Their living quarters?  A 2024 Kia Telluride!

I like this, but an AI pic of the Sabes driving said telluride might put me over the top.

Offline PurpleOil

• Katpak'r
  • Make it rain
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: January 18, 2024, 03:12:08 PM »

This is beautiful

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: January 18, 2024, 04:57:11 PM »
alright stay with me on this one. They gather up the entire cast of COACH. The re-shoot the entire show, shot for shot, not changing a single word of dialogue, they just replace the indominable Craig T. Nelson with Nick Saban. CTN can be EP (executive producer for those of you who ARENT in showbiz for some reason)

like basically what i'm saying here is Nick Saban :: COACH : Luke Combs :: Fast Car

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: January 18, 2024, 05:27:47 PM »
CTN will need play DC Luther Van Dam

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Nick Saban
« Reply #186 on: January 18, 2024, 06:07:54 PM »
alright stay with me on this one. They gather up the entire cast of COACH. The re-shoot the entire show, shot for shot, not changing a single word of dialogue, they just replace the indominable Craig T. Nelson with Nick Saban. CTN can be EP (executive producer for those of you who ARENT in showbiz for some reason)

like basically what i'm saying here is Nick Saban :: COACH : Luke Combs :: Fast Car
i never watched coach and feel sabes would be better in a reality series but can you give me some plot ideas for coach redux

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: January 18, 2024, 06:16:23 PM »
"There is no way you can call that a good flashing install. First of all you didn't install the corner first, awright.  You didn't layer the shingles right on that backside over there, awright, and your kickouts are garbage.  You read those rat poison reviews from your previous jobs and now want me to say it's okay.  It ain't okay, so quit askin!"
as saban enters the kitchen, he looks disgusted.  after turning around and leaving the room, he stares directly into the camera and mutters “total gut job”

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: January 18, 2024, 06:20:30 PM »
I like the reboot idea, but I'd go with Most Extreme Elimination Challenge and let Nick Saban to the voice work for Kenny Blackenship.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: January 18, 2024, 06:21:50 PM »
Let's not get boxed in.  We've all seen the Aflac commercials, we know the guy can act.  Let's see what kind of range he has.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: January 18, 2024, 06:24:17 PM »
I just would like to say, I see the work that 'clams is doing in this thread, and I believe that it's really important work. Keep going, young man.

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: January 18, 2024, 06:27:30 PM »
"There is no way you can call that a good flashing install. First of all you didn't install the corner first, awright.  You didn't layer the shingles right on that backside over there, awright, and your kickouts are garbage.  You read those rat poison reviews from your previous jobs and now want me to say it's okay.  It ain't okay, so quit askin!"
as saban enters the kitchen, he looks disgusted.  after turning around and leaving the room, he stares directly into the camera and mutters “total gut job”

An intriguing side plot would be watching saban’s character arc as he gradually comes to realize that 100% of his clientele don’t have millions of dollars to spend. Like maybe to drive this point home in the first episode a famished Nick Saban suggests they order a pizza and then when he says to the crew guy “how much do I owe ya for the pie?” The guy jokingly says “20 thou(sand American dollars)” and nicks just like “ok” bc he has absolutely no clue what stuff costs and 20 large is pocket change to him

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: January 18, 2024, 06:36:16 PM »
I like the reboot idea, but I'd go with Most Extreme Elimination Challenge and let Nick Saban to the voice work for Kenny Blackenship.

Working title: RecklesSABANdon with Nick Saban

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: January 18, 2024, 06:46:25 PM »
I want a Nick Saban themed farming show like Jeremy Clarkson.

Saban buys some land in bama and tries to make money hobby farming it with some good ole boys doing all the contract work.

Ms Terry opens a restaurant on the property that is a big hit and Nick has to go there most nights to socialize and hob knob with the guests but he absolutely hates it.

"I told you Terry, I have to check on the new process barn for the goats tonight. Jethro says it should be finished and ready for them to move in"

"But niccckkk, Jefferson Cumworthy and Hudson Prumphey will be there tonight with all their friends. And do you remember lil Kayleeiiih, ole Henderson's daughter, well it's her 18th birthday tonight and she wants to see you"

"Alright Ms Terry, keep them entertained until 7:30 and I'll be there"

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: January 18, 2024, 06:48:00 PM »
Barge Gas: Return of Saban
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: January 18, 2024, 07:07:13 PM »
Could he do drama?  I suspect he could. 

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: January 18, 2024, 07:20:13 PM »
WHAT’S SABAN CRAVIN’?

In this series an eclectic mix of aspiring chefs compete each week to prepare the perfect dish for Nick Saban. At the beginning of the episode Nick Saban will give some kind of cryptic statement to the group. Then over the course of the episode each contestant will have the opportunity to go on a 1-on-1 “date” with him where they can ask him any kind of stuff as long as it’s not food or drink related. At the end of the episode each contestant presents their dish to Nick Saban. If by chance a contestant guesses what Nick Saban is cravin’ that week, they automatically advance to the next round (even if the food was awful) and for the non-automatic qualifiers Nick Saban will eliminate the person whose food sucked the worst, and maybe some bonus prize for whoever makes the best dish that week.

Winner gets, I dunno? Executive chef gig at like Cracker Barrel or whatever

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: January 18, 2024, 07:56:44 PM »
I see Saban having a fishing show on the outdoor channel.

I think he's more of a golfer, but I suppose he could pull that off.

He loves boating, but I don't think he fish's off it.
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: January 18, 2024, 09:50:41 PM »
WHAT’S SABAN CRAVIN’?

In this series an eclectic mix of aspiring chefs compete each week to prepare the perfect dish for Nick Saban. At the beginning of the episode Nick Saban will give some kind of cryptic statement to the group. Then over the course of the episode each contestant will have the opportunity to go on a 1-on-1 “date” with him where they can ask him any kind of stuff as long as it’s not food or drink related. At the end of the episode each contestant presents their dish to Nick Saban. If by chance a contestant guesses what Nick Saban is cravin’ that week, they automatically advance to the next round (even if the food was awful) and for the non-automatic qualifiers Nick Saban will eliminate the person whose food sucked the worst, and maybe some bonus prize for whoever makes the best dish that week.

Saban is from WV so the winner will just have to cook pepperoni rolls (or whatever they call them at coal aggie) for all 10 episodes and they win.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: January 19, 2024, 08:50:18 AM »
WHAT’S SABAN CRAVIN’?

the winner could get a new 2024 Kia Telluride!  shows that give cars away are always well received