Author Topic: Prepare thy anus  (Read 11735 times)

Offline El Oso

• Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Prepare thy anus
« Reply #50 on: October 11, 2013, 08:18:44 PM »
« Last Edit: October 11, 2013, 08:23:27 PM by El Oso »

Offline El Oso

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 11, 2013, 08:26:23 PM »

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 11, 2013, 08:28:09 PM »
You never addressed the rape train query you sonofabitch. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline El Oso

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 11, 2013, 08:34:00 PM »

The Rape Train is a term used online most commonly just before a person is about to get owned or when rape is imminent. It can often be found back in image macros of either trains or people with lustful expressions, regularly combined with pointing out that the rape train has no brakes. (See also: Prepare Your Anus & You Gonna Get Raped)

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 11, 2013, 08:36:55 PM »
Why wouldn't you report a rape that is about to happen or at least try and stop it? we joke around but this is a family board

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 11, 2013, 08:37:04 PM »

I like that they photoshopped the jerseys to be green.

Offline El Oso

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 11, 2013, 08:51:21 PM »
Why wouldn't you report a rape that is about to happen or at least try and stop it? we joke around but this is a family board

Don't give me that crap...I have been lurking here for a few days and have seen cursing throughout the whole board and didn't see you play police then. 

Why would a message board be a family board? Kind of like a family bar? It just doesn't make sense. If there are young children on here that are not old enough to see the word "rape" then the parents should be evaluated. 

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 11, 2013, 08:56:05 PM »
fact remains, you can't boss us around about being prepared for it. we do what we want rough rider!

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 11, 2013, 08:56:21 PM »
Lol are you saying rape=cussing?

Offline El Oso

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 11, 2013, 09:02:39 PM »

Please tell me when I said rape = cussing. That was my response when someone said this is a family board. Nowhere did I make that comparison.

#1) For the last time, what children get on this board that would make this thread inappropriate?!?!?!

#2) I have never come across such a sensitive bunch of pansies in my life. Man up. I think it is pretty obvious this is all joke (although I do think we will ruin KSU tomorrow).   
« Last Edit: October 11, 2013, 09:06:53 PM by El Oso »

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: October 11, 2013, 09:04:08 PM »
?!?!?!

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 11, 2013, 09:06:27 PM »

The Rape Train is a term used online most commonly just before a person is about to get owned or when rape is imminent. It can often be found back in image macros of either trains or people with lustful expressions, regularly combined with pointing out that the rape train has no brakes. (See also: Prepare Your Anus & You Gonna Get Raped)

Yeah, but what exactly does a train have to do with rapes or anuses?  I get you saw it somewhere on the internet, but does it make any sense to you?  You just throw it out there because somebody else said it.  Why not get ready for the rape boat or the rape rocket?  Get ready to eat a big old rape taco.  Maybe a rape book, but don't forget to put on your rape glasses.  Have a nice tall cold glass of rape, but mind the head.   
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 11, 2013, 09:07:57 PM »
Lol whelp I now want to see a rape taco

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 11, 2013, 09:09:26 PM »

Please tell me when I said rape = cussing. That was my response when someone said this is a family board. Nowhere did I make that comparison.

#1) For the last time, what children get on this board that would make this thread inappropriate?!?!?!

#2) I have never come across such a sensitive bunch of pansies in my life. Man up. I think it is pretty
obvious this is all joke (although I do think we will ruin KSU tomorrow).

Real men dig rape jokes and football.  In that order. 

Offline El Oso

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 11, 2013, 09:11:49 PM »

Yeah, but what exactly does a train have to do with rapes or anuses?  I get you saw it somewhere on the internet, but does it make any sense to you?  You just throw it out there because somebody else said it.  Why not get ready for the rape boat or the rape rocket?  Get ready to eat a big old rape taco.  Maybe a rape book, but don't forget to put on your rape glasses.  Have a nice tall cold glass of rape, but mind the head.

You can put it in any situation you want...the end result will not change.

Offline p1k3

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 11, 2013, 09:12:55 PM »
MY children get on this board, you dirty rotten Branch Davidian. . . !

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 11, 2013, 09:14:34 PM »
we're gonna do some rapes and ride some trains and all of north america is almost out of trains

Offline El Oso

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 11, 2013, 09:23:38 PM »
MY children get on this board, you dirty rotten Branch Davidian. . . !

So you are fine with them reading the "f" word because I have seen it on this board numerous occasions in just a few days? If that word is acceptable for them to read then I don't see the issue with this thread.

Jesus Christ...the David Koresh thing didn't even happen in Waco. Nice try though. Maybe do a little research. It happened about 30 miles away in a little nowhere town. It would be equivalent if something happened in Junction City and everyone said it happened in Manhattan. You do realize you are smack talking about something that was 20 years ago. Half the players on the field tomorrow weren't even born when this happened. 

You all are making it sound as if I am a proponent of rape. I never thought I would have to explain this out, but apparently I do...This is a common slang term to use when one team will beat another team very badly...get it? There will not be a physical actual rape occur. You see, the term "rape" was used as a metaphor. 
« Last Edit: October 11, 2013, 09:28:01 PM by El Oso »

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 11, 2013, 09:25:07 PM »
Mods, please delete this thread and ban the op (original poster). This is a family site and and I allow my 11 year old son to read this blog for that reason. I expected better from fans of a private Christian institution.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 11, 2013, 09:26:45 PM »
Hobos rape a lot I think. That could be what connects trains and rape?

Offline El Oso

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 11, 2013, 09:29:09 PM »
Mods, please delete this thread and ban the op (original poster). This is a family site and and I allow my 11 year old son to read this blog for that reason. I expected better from fans of a private Christian institution.

So you allow your 11 year old son to read cuss words because they are scattered everywhere?

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 11, 2013, 09:30:17 PM »

So you allow your 11 year old son to read cuss words because they are scattered everywhere?

There is a filter option, sir. Unfortunately there is no such filter for rape/anus connotations.

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 11, 2013, 09:32:30 PM »
we're a registered SafeZone Ally you freaky son of a bitch.  perhaps you should stop by the office if you're in town for the game?

http://www.k-state.edu/safezone/

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 11, 2013, 09:35:10 PM »
#11. Meh, it's just a metaphor.

Oso, I don't know what sort of mumped up rules of society you weirdos operate under in Waco (sp?), but we respect others here in our world of America.

Offline Cannoncat

• Fan
  • What say we settle this on the runway... Han-Solo?
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 11, 2013, 09:35:44 PM »

You need to get a hold of yourself
"Round house kick to the butt hole!"-Kstate vs Aggie 53-50, 2011.

"Charlie Weis is the same mistake he ever was"-Gregg Doyel CBS

"Good people deserve good things."-Fatty4ksu

"The heart break kid!"-Winters