Author Topic: Snyder Writes NDSU QB a Congratulatory Note, Wins Heart of Nation  (Read 34599 times)

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
Re: Snyder Writes NDSU QB a Congratulatory Note, Wins Heart of Nation
« Reply #125 on: September 09, 2013, 03:07:34 PM »
MIR gets kinda dumb when he disagrees with people.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: September 09, 2013, 03:09:15 PM »
Yes, but it's fun to see how he reacts to it.  :ROFL:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: September 09, 2013, 03:18:11 PM »
One time I bought my Dad a LHC Bill Snyder book and had him sign it, it was a Christmas gift.

Bill wrote:

Thanks for being a great Wildcat
-LHC Bill Snyder

Here's the thing: HE NEVER MET MY DAD! HOW DID HE KNOW HIS LEVEL OF WILDCAT GREATNESS?!?!?!?!? I'M ENRAGED!!!!!!

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: September 09, 2013, 03:27:10 PM »
One time I bought my Dad a LHC Bill Snyder book and had him sign it, it was a Christmas gift.

Bill wrote:

Thanks for being a great Wildcat
-LHC Bill Snyder

Here's the thing: HE NEVER MET MY DAD! HOW DID HE KNOW HIS LEVEL OF WILDCAT GREATNESS?!?!?!?!? I'M ENRAGED!!!!!!

All Wildcats are great, CF3. Well, maybe not those guys on the GPC politics board, but almost all of them are.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: September 09, 2013, 03:29:01 PM »
Sorry, I must have confused your " :flush: " post as you thinking it was a negative thing.

Did you read my previous post, you are confusing me right now? I view it as pud, I don't think that everyone should share that view. I think I have stated it about half a dozen times.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: September 09, 2013, 03:32:15 PM »

I'm very confused as to why you guys want me to view this the way that you do. Seems weird that it offends so many. I like women's basketball, the rowing center, and the wildcat march. Quick everyone use 5 pages telling me that I should hate these things.

edit: don't bbs and drive
« Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 04:26:43 PM by MakeItRain »

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: September 09, 2013, 03:41:06 PM »

I'm very confused as to why you guys want me to view this the way that you do. Seems weird. I didn't like it weird that it offends so many. I like women's basketball, the rowing center, and the wildcat march. Quick everyone use 5 pages telling me that I should hate these things.

WBB - inferior product.
Rowing center - takes up parking space; you'd have gotten to park closer and pak'd longer Saturday if it vanished.
Wildcat march - I don't think I've ever seen it, but I'm sure SWP would be better in its place.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: September 09, 2013, 04:20:34 PM »

I'm very confused as to why you guys want me to view this the way that you do. Seems weird. I didn't like it weird that it offends so many. I like women's basketball, the rowing center, and the wildcat march. Quick everyone use 5 pages telling me that I should hate these things.

:thumbs:

Online mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: September 09, 2013, 04:29:23 PM »
MIR, i am not trying to convince you to think differently, but:

Snyder talking in opposing locker room after 70-0 beat down = comparable to Nubb clapping

Snyder writing a letter to FCS QB after enduring an embarrassing loss = exact opposite of Nubb clapping. people don't ever bitch about Nubb fans being over-classy when their team loses.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: September 09, 2013, 04:37:08 PM »

Snyder talking in opposing locker room after 70-0 beat down = comparable to Nubb clapping

Snyder writing a letter to FCS QB after enduring an embarrassing loss = exact opposite of Nubb clapping. people don't ever bitch about Nubb fans being over-classy when their team loses.

I'm not questioning his sincerity, but looking from the outside to me both feel like pats on the head. I still wonder if Lache got a letter, if he didn't then I'd question the sincerity.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 04:42:01 PM by MakeItRain »

Online mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: September 09, 2013, 04:40:28 PM »

I'm not questioning his sincerity, but looking from the outside to me both feel likevpats on the head. I still wonder if Lache got a letter, if he didn't then I'd question the sincerity.

agreed. although pats on the head can be sincere too  :D

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: September 09, 2013, 04:43:50 PM »

I'm not questioning his sincerity, but looking from the outside to me both feel like pats on the head. I still wonder if Lache got a letter, if he didn't then I'd question the sincerity.

I don't know if he sent a letter to Lache, but I would be surprised if somebody on the Baylor roster didn't receive a congratulatory letter.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: September 09, 2013, 04:47:39 PM »

I don't know if he sent a letter to Lache, but I would be surprised if somebody on the Baylor roster didn't receive a congratulatory letter.
Prolly Art

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: September 09, 2013, 04:52:01 PM »

Prolly Art

I was thinking probably Bennett.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: September 09, 2013, 09:45:44 PM »

Prolly Art

Yes, yes, it was to Bennett.  He congratulated Bennett on his "lightning strike" defense.  :lightning:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Worst poster on this board by far
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: September 09, 2013, 10:34:33 PM »

Prolly Art

Yes, yes, it was to Bennett.  He congratulated Bennett on his "lightning strike" defense.  :lightning:
good god you're awful. would you just shut the eff up already?
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

Offline lakesbison

• Dances With Wolves Aggie
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
    • BisoNation
« Reply #141 on: September 09, 2013, 11:48:04 PM »
What a great gesture this has been on all 4 tv stations.......congrats to bill.

Can Emaw write me a letter?
www.BisoNation.com   7 time Natl Champs

K-State is NDSU 3.0  (cuz wyoming is 2.0)

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Havs

• Taco Walk'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #143 on: September 10, 2013, 08:10:54 AM »
What a great gesture this has been on all 4 tv stations.......congrats to bill.

Can Emaw write me a letter?

Lets be honest, there isn't enough news in the Dakotas to fill a 30 minute newscast.

Offline Super PurpleCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • purple hugs are back! get yours today
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: September 10, 2013, 08:36:52 AM »
We should all get a Bison Bro pen pal.  It would brighten people's days all over the Dakotas.

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: September 10, 2013, 09:07:00 AM »

I'm very confused as to why you guys want me to view this the way that you do. Seems weird that it offends so many. I like women's basketball, the rowing center, and the wildcat march. Quick everyone use 5 pages telling me that I should hate these things.

i was referring to the fact that you sound like bookie pimp talking to an opposing fan when you argue. i should have quoted this post.

thought it was a simple good job letter. pretty cool is what i thought, he's written tons of these and this one just happened to get publicized.

however thankfully goEMAW was here to bring me back to reality and remind me of all the ways that it could be potentially viewed as negative. what a rough ridin' bad person that bill is.
Think whatever the eff you want to think bro, no one gives a crap. When I thought about why I didn't like the letter never did "I gotta convince rando guy, emawblast, to think like me" cross my mind. Get over yourself shitbag.

Offline NDSU Lollypopkid

• servicing the good witch
  • Dances With Wolves Aggie
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: September 10, 2013, 09:55:59 AM »
We should all get a Bison Bro pen pal.  It would brighten people's days all over the Dakotas.
Ndsu is 2-0. Everybody's day is bright around these neck
titletown..lulz

Offline Super PurpleCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • purple hugs are back! get yours today
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: September 10, 2013, 09:58:44 AM »
Ndsu is 2-0. Everybody's day is bright around these neck

Mere football games do not brighten up dark depressing lives.  Consider Nebraskans.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: September 10, 2013, 10:07:12 AM »

i was referring to the fact that you sound like bookie pimp talking to an opposing fan when you argue. i should have quoted this post.

thought it was a simple good job letter. pretty cool is what i thought, he's written tons of these and this one just happened to get publicized.

however thankfully goEMAW was here to bring me back to reality and remind me of all the ways that it could be potentially viewed as negative. what a rough ridin' bad person that bill is.
Think whatever the eff you want to think bro, no one gives a crap. When I thought about why I didn't like the letter never did "I gotta convince rando guy, emawblast, to think like me" cross my mind. Get over yourself shitbag.

Thanks for the decorum lesson, dad. Next time I need a reminder as to how to talk to snarky people on the internet I'll remember this post :rolleyes:

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: September 10, 2013, 10:17:04 AM »
in MIR's defense, my post was obviously directed at him and a pretty horrible thing to say.