Author Topic: KU football is NOT going through a rough patch. Cheer on our hawk brothers here!  (Read 3271489 times)

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
Re: KU football is hurting
« Reply #1625 on: October 16, 2013, 04:00:46 PM »
man i was going to ease up after starting to feel bad for pepperjax but he just compared #ourguy to #anobody

what in the actual eff

Don't feel bad for me.  I'm actually enjoying the fact that a bunch of butthurt 'taters are getting angry and posting 65+ page threads about KU football.  2-4 (0-3) after what you guys did last season has got to hurt pretty bad.

it does hurt but at least we have the balls to admit it, you idiots keep making dumb crap up and havent owned up to the fact that you are the worst team in twenty years to play in this league

It has been a horrible stretch for KU football.  Maybe the worst in our program's history.  There.  Is that what you wanted?  Also, what "crap" have any of us made up?  If you guys want to keep beating a dead horse until it's unidentifiable, be my guest.

Are you really that unsure about that?

Holy eff, I sure hope there aren't too many more stretches worse than this sinkhole to be comparing it against

Over-react much?  We're talking about 3 dismal years, assuming Charlie gets this thing turned around and we go bowling this year.  That's nothing but a fart in the wind compared to the piles of crap KSUCK plopped on the gridiron for the vast majority of the twentieth century.
:lol:

I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline kostakio

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1626 on: October 16, 2013, 04:07:08 PM »
man i was going to ease up after starting to feel bad for pepperjax but he just compared #ourguy to #anobody

what in the actual eff

Don't feel bad for me.  I'm actually enjoying the fact that a bunch of butthurt 'taters are getting angry and posting 65+ page threads about KU football.  2-4 (0-3) after what you guys did last season has got to hurt pretty bad.

it does hurt but at least we have the balls to admit it, you idiots keep making dumb crap up and havent owned up to the fact that you are the worst team in twenty years to play in this league

It has been a horrible stretch for KU football.  Maybe the worst in our program's history.  There.  Is that what you wanted?  Also, what "crap" have any of us made up?  If you guys want to keep beating a dead horse until it's unidentifiable, be my guest.

Holy eff, I sure hope there aren't too many more stretches worse than this sinkhole to be comparing it against

Over-react much?  We're talking about 3 dismal years, assuming Charlie gets this thing turned around and we go bowling this year.  That's nothing but a fart in the wind compared to the piles of crap KSUCK plopped on the gridiron for the vast majority of the twentieth century.

I'm not sure which is more delusional, making the assumption KU is going to a bowl this year or pretending that KU's football suckage is limited to just the last 3 years. 

Offline Trogdor

• Hoodcat
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1627 on: October 16, 2013, 04:19:21 PM »

what in the actual eff

I'm not sure which is more delusional, making the assumption KU is going to a bowl this year or pretending that KU's football suckage is limited to just the last 3 years.

BOOM!!!!!!!!
@Trogdor_gE

Offline GoodForAnother

• It was all a scheme I used to read emaw magazine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • You hate to see this Mike
    • View Profile
« Reply #1628 on: October 16, 2013, 04:22:37 PM »
ku is really bad
emaw

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1629 on: October 16, 2013, 04:35:21 PM »
ku is really bad

I always thought we'd have Fut U for our own.  But KU is about to snatch it.

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #1630 on: October 16, 2013, 04:38:20 PM »
If Charlie can't turn things around.. who can?

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1631 on: October 16, 2013, 04:40:15 PM »
Charlie is building a Monsters U. 

'TATERS B SHAKIN'!!!1

Offline BackPayne

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1632 on: October 16, 2013, 04:47:00 PM »
KSUCK?  Well eff you!  :curse:

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1633 on: October 16, 2013, 04:49:54 PM »
KSUCK?  Well eff you!  :curse:

Yeah, no kidding. It's SUKT. Get it right.

Offline timhawk

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1634 on: October 16, 2013, 04:58:38 PM »
KSU - 488-617

KU - 575-581
everyone is jealous

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #1635 on: October 16, 2013, 05:03:18 PM »
KSU - 488-617

KU - 575-581

And just think, as bad as we were in our worst stretch, KU is more terrible now.   :Woot:

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #1636 on: October 16, 2013, 05:03:40 PM »
Holy cow. Iowa State and KU are both set to move past us in all time losses in the next 5 years or so. Who will we be then? It's like part of our identity will be gone.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline wiley

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1637 on: October 16, 2013, 05:11:21 PM »
Holy cow. Iowa State and KU are both set to move past us in all time losses in the next 5 years or so. Who will we be then? It's like part of our identity will be gone.

I keep telling people we have the most losses overall in div1 football.  Man my mom's not gonna be happy her son has turned into a liar. :runaway:
it's easy to be emaw when EMAW is at your doorstep - FFF

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1638 on: October 16, 2013, 05:18:25 PM »

They will be down to "You're coach is going to die someday" and "Orange Bowl" as talking points.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1639 on: October 16, 2013, 05:23:07 PM »

They will be down to "You're coach is going to die someday" and "Orange Bowl" as talking points.

O.B.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #1640 on: October 16, 2013, 05:31:12 PM »

Can you imagine fattyfest 40 or whenever after we even the all time series? What would we even talk about?
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1641 on: October 16, 2013, 06:44:16 PM »

O.B.
Orange Bowl or Old Balls? :dunno:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1642 on: October 16, 2013, 06:45:34 PM »

Once the BCS is done the Orange Bowl is inferior to our 2 Fiestas

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1643 on: October 16, 2013, 06:54:10 PM »
 :Wha:

O.B.
Orange Bowl or Old Balls? :dunno:

'zackly

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #1644 on: October 16, 2013, 07:15:45 PM »
Spracne  :love: :love:

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1645 on: October 16, 2013, 07:26:07 PM »
Safe to say spracne has taken over the role as gE.coms resident favorite hawk

Offline kst8cat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1646 on: October 16, 2013, 07:38:57 PM »
ku is really bad

I always thought we'd have Fut U for our own.  But KU is about to snatch it.

They are giving it a valiant effort to steal that title, and they still have all the momentum on their side.  It would be a shame to lose that moniker, but if I had to pick a school to lose it to, I guess it would be KU.  It's kind of like a Red Badge of Courage type of thing when we talk about the old days before many of us were born.  I could not imagine living through such a thing in this day and age.  Much better being known as Titletown.   :cool:

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1647 on: October 16, 2013, 07:41:07 PM »
Yeah, well, we still have more strip clubs #TittieTown.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1648 on: October 16, 2013, 07:47:23 PM »
Wies is so desperate. "Hey, let me build hope for a football program by talking about my rings and NFL experience, then bring in a couple of highly touted pro style quarterbacks, but then by midway through year 2 I'm going to scrap the whole thing."

Offline timhawk

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1649 on: October 16, 2013, 08:00:40 PM »

Once the BCS is done the Orange Bowl is inferior to our 2 Fiestas

2 losses
everyone is jealous