Author Topic: KU football is NOT going through a rough patch. Cheer on our hawk brothers here!  (Read 3295291 times)

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
Re: KU football is hurting
« Reply #1600 on: October 16, 2013, 02:21:36 PM »
KU is willing to go to any extreme to try and not exceed our record for longest conference losing streak, even if it means sacrificing a players eligibility, physical well being, and mental health. It will ruin his career/life.

In the hole they have dug so deep for themselves, they don't have many options left
But do the ends justify the means? I just can't get on board in this case.
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1601 on: October 16, 2013, 02:24:08 PM »
If Cozart really has the talent to be a 4 year starter, they should keep the red shirt on.  If he is just the best of a bad situation and has a reasonable shot to be recruited over, then burn it.

He doesn't have that much talent.

Offline Trogdor

• Hoodcat
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1602 on: October 16, 2013, 02:24:16 PM »
KU is willing to go to any extreme to try and not exceed our record for longest conference losing streak, even if it means sacrificing a players eligibility, physical well being, and mental health. It will ruin his career/life.

In the hole they have dug so deep for themselves, they don't have many options left
But do the ends justify the means? I just can't get on board in this case.
Whats left to do? Fire Chaz and hire a new one? That sure did work out when they ousted Gill. They really need to just board the windows, settle in and wait this round out, and maybe the next 2 or 3. Then things might start going for them after Weis gets his grasp on things.
@Trogdor_gE

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1603 on: October 16, 2013, 02:27:07 PM »
If Cozart really has the talent to be a 4 year starter, they should keep the red shirt on.  If he is just the best of a bad situation and has a reasonable shot to be recruited over, then burn it.

He doesn't have that much talent.

Figured.  I also figure Weis has no expectation to be in Lawrence for Cozart's year 5 regardless of anything. 

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #1604 on: October 16, 2013, 02:30:36 PM »
They're going to start a true freshman we recruited to play safety this weekend???

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1605 on: October 16, 2013, 02:36:55 PM »
Yeah, what kind of trash program would start an athlete who other schools recruited to play safety? 

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1606 on: October 16, 2013, 02:39:31 PM »
man i was going to ease up after starting to feel bad for pepperjax but he just compared #ourguy to #anobody

what in the actual eff

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #1607 on: October 16, 2013, 02:40:02 PM »
BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1608 on: October 16, 2013, 02:45:54 PM »
man i was going to ease up after starting to feel bad for pepperjax but he just compared #ourguy to #anobody

what in the actual eff

Don't feel bad for me.  I'm actually enjoying the fact that a bunch of butthurt 'taters are getting angry and posting 65+ page threads about KU football.  2-4 (0-3) after what you guys did last season has got to hurt pretty bad. 

Offline Trogdor

• Hoodcat
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1609 on: October 16, 2013, 02:47:17 PM »

what in the actual eff

Don't feel bad for me.  I'm actually enjoying the fact that a bunch of butthurt 'taters are getting angry and posting 65+ page threads about KU football.  2-4 (0-3) after what you guys did last season has got to hurt pretty bad.

11-30-13
@Trogdor_gE

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1610 on: October 16, 2013, 02:47:52 PM »

what in the actual eff

it does hurt but at least we have the balls to admit it, you idiots keep making dumb crap up and havent owned up to the fact that you are the worst team in twenty years to play in this league

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #1611 on: October 16, 2013, 02:50:56 PM »
I bet Mizzou's success and #TitleTown hurts your butt a lot more, beems.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1612 on: October 16, 2013, 02:51:28 PM »

what in the actual eff

it does hurt but at least we have the balls to admit it, you idiots keep making dumb crap up and havent owned up to the fact that you are the worst team in twenty years to play in this league

It has been a horrible stretch for KU football.  Maybe the worst in our program's history.  There.  Is that what you wanted?  Also, what "crap" have any of us made up?  If you guys want to keep beating a dead horse until it's unidentifiable, be my guest.   

Offline Trogdor

• Hoodcat
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1613 on: October 16, 2013, 02:53:18 PM »

what in the actual eff

It has been a horrible stretch for KU football.  Maybe the worst in our program's history.  There.  Is that what you wanted?  Also, what "crap" have any of us made up?  If you guys want to keep beating a dead horse until it's unidentifiable, be my guest.

Are you really that unsure about that?
@Trogdor_gE

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1614 on: October 16, 2013, 03:06:37 PM »

what in the actual eff

Holy eff, I sure hope there aren't too many more stretches worse than this sinkhole to be comparing it against

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1615 on: October 16, 2013, 03:10:44 PM »

what in the actual eff

Holy eff, I sure hope there aren't too many more stretches worse than this sinkhole to be comparing it against

Over-react much?  We're talking about 3 dismal years, assuming Charlie gets this thing turned around and we go bowling this year.  That's nothing but a fart in the wind compared to the piles of crap KSUCK plopped on the gridiron for the vast majority of the twentieth century.

Offline Trogdor

• Hoodcat
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1616 on: October 16, 2013, 03:15:18 PM »

what in the actual eff

Over-react much?  We're talking about 3 dismal years, assuming Charlie gets this thing turned around and we go bowling this year.  That's nothing but a fart in the wind compared to the piles of crap KSUCK plopped on the gridiron for the vast majority of the twentieth century.

I find it amazing the KU could match what K-state did in such a short amount of time. Kudos
@Trogdor_gE

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1617 on: October 16, 2013, 03:17:08 PM »

what in the actual eff

I find it amazing the KU could match what K-state did in such a short amount of time. Kudos

KU isn't really that close to matching Futility U, though.  Your program was so bad that it's still like the 4th-losingest program in college football history. 

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1618 on: October 16, 2013, 03:21:04 PM »

what in the actual eff

KU isn't really that close to matching Futility U, though.  Your program was so bad that it's still like the 4th-losingest program in college football history. 

there you go makings crap up again, and in two years you'll be behind us and will have absolutely zero smack to fall back on other than that one bowl game that one time

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NCAA_Division_I_FBS_football_win-loss_records

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #1619 on: October 16, 2013, 03:21:12 PM »

Actually you have matched Futility U, and will be worse when you lose to Oklahoma and lay claim to the longest conference losing streak in history.

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline Shooter Jones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1620 on: October 16, 2013, 03:24:55 PM »

Actually you have matched Futility U, and will be worse when you lose to Oklahoma and lay claim to the longest conference losing streak in history.

AND, Cy Young is the losingest pitcher in baseball history.. put that in one of your drug pipes and begin smoking it.

Offline EMAWzified

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1621 on: October 16, 2013, 03:25:11 PM »

With no end in sight.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1622 on: October 16, 2013, 03:29:50 PM »

In all honesty, I will miss the title of Futility U but it's time to pass it over to lil bro. 

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1623 on: October 16, 2013, 03:32:50 PM »

what in the actual eff

there you go makings crap up again, and in two years you'll be behind us and will have absolutely zero smack to fall back on other than that one bowl game that one time

Your link shows that there are only three BCS schools in the country with worse all-time records than K-State (Northwestern, Indiana, and Wake Forest). 

We'll have to agree to disagree.  K-State lost 27 straight games at one point, including games to FCS schools.  Your average attendance was maybe 15,000 a game.  KU isn't quite there yet.

Offline kostakio

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1624 on: October 16, 2013, 04:00:04 PM »

what in the actual eff

Your link shows that there are only three BCS schools in the country with worse all-time records than K-State (Northwestern, Indiana, and Wake Forest). 

We'll have to agree to disagree.  K-State lost 27 straight games at one point, including games to FCS schools.  Your average attendance was maybe 15,000 a game.  KU isn't quite there yet.

K-State didn't lose 27 straight games.  They had a 27 game winless steak but they tied KU during that stretch.