Author Topic: KU football is NOT going through a rough patch. Cheer on our hawk brothers here!  (Read 3223054 times)

Offline wiley

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: KU football is hurting
« Reply #4825 on: February 26, 2014, 05:37:52 PM »
It's pretty great to talk about Lil' Bro.   It really makes me proud whenever K-State (that's Big Bro) makes another paradigm shift on the Football (athletic) front and then ku scrambles to catch up.   We make ku football better, we make ku athletics better. 

Ahearn Field House spawns Allen Field House

Dev Nelson Pressbox spawns Booth Family Suites and Nazi Anti-Aircraft Pillbox.

Vanier Football Complex spawns Anderson Football Center

West Stadium Center spawns TBD  :crossfingers:

Governors Cup

Big Bro 24

lil bro ku 19

1 Tie

christ, here comes the we went 17-1-1 in the first 20 years of the 20th century...all time record!   :Wha:
it's easy to be emaw when EMAW is at your doorstep - FFF

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
« Reply #4826 on: February 26, 2014, 06:08:30 PM »
Bruceketball won a title in year one, while ku has never won a football title much less been invited  to the Dr. Pepper

KU won a division title in '07 and is the only football program in the state of Kansas to win 12 games and a BCS Bowl.  KU also owns the all-time head-to-head series against K-State by 25 games and has a better all-time record.
Jesus. Rinse and repeat. I feel like i'm at a psych ward.

Hey, I've been BEGGING for you guys to get some new material and quit talking KU 24/7 for awhile now.  It's the only thing you guys talk about anymore.  Welcome to the club!

:cheers:

It's that schadenfreude thing. I know, not very TSC of us.

Yep.  You guys get more joy from talking crap on KU than cheering for K-State.  How sad is that type of existence?

Offline wiley

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #4827 on: February 26, 2014, 06:21:59 PM »
Bruceketball won a title in year one, while ku has never won a football title much less been invited  to the Dr. Pepper

KU won a division title in '07 and is the only football program in the state of Kansas to win 12 games and a BCS Bowl.  KU also owns the all-time head-to-head series against K-State by 25 games and has a better all-time record.

Hey, I've been BEGGING for you guys to get some new material and quit talking KU 24/7 for awhile now.  It's the only thing you guys talk about anymore.  Welcome to the club!

Yep.  You guys get more joy from talking crap on KU than cheering for K-State.  How sad is that type of existence?

damn this thread is moving to fast, i missed it.
it's easy to be emaw when EMAW is at your doorstep - FFF

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #4828 on: February 26, 2014, 06:23:34 PM »

Link?

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4829 on: February 26, 2014, 06:27:33 PM »

NO YOU GET MORE JOY FROM IT BUT THE OTHER WAY AROUND FROM WHAT YOU SAID HOW SAD IS THAT?

Offline Lemonrock

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4830 on: February 26, 2014, 06:57:15 PM »
 :Flamethrower:
S.outhern ignorance +
E.astern arrogance =
C.onfernce hatred

Offline Deez Nutz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #4831 on: February 26, 2014, 07:35:22 PM »

I've seen you post all kinds of crap-talking against K-State all over the phog.  You are one of the most inspired and animated anti-TSC posters over there most of the time.  Then you come over here and dog us for not being TSC.  How sad is that type of existence?  Your hypocrisy knows no bounds. 

Offline PowercatPat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #BID
    • View Profile
« Reply #4832 on: February 26, 2014, 07:58:36 PM »

I've seen you post all kinds of crap-talking against K-State all over the phog.  You are one of the most inspired and animated anti-TSC posters over there most of the time.  Then you come over here and dog us for not being TSC.  How sad is that type of existence?  Your hypocrisy knows no bounds.

This.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4833 on: February 26, 2014, 08:04:04 PM »

Go ahead and link the 194-page thread on phog.net where I start talking crap on K-State.  Go ahead and link all of the anti-KSU threads on phog.net where I've participated in the K-State bashing.  I usually just defend KU whenever wackycat or one of his sock buddies starts trolling our board.  You guys consistently confuse defending KU with being anti-KSU.  I have openly rooted for K-State in the past.  I have family that attended K-State.  You guys just can't handle it whenever someone calls you out for what you really are. 

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4834 on: February 26, 2014, 08:25:33 PM »
 :ROFL:  holy crap beems, what the eff are you doing anymore

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4835 on: February 26, 2014, 08:36:35 PM »

He has gone off the rails.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4836 on: February 26, 2014, 08:37:54 PM »

Exhibit A & B, folks.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4837 on: February 26, 2014, 08:44:12 PM »

Now now, meow meow. Habeas corpus, vel tace caudex!

Offline everyone shut up

• Katpak'r
  • “On paper, we feel good.”
    • View Profile
« Reply #4838 on: February 26, 2014, 08:46:01 PM »
Do we get to have a pizza party when this thread gets to 200 pages?

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4839 on: February 26, 2014, 08:51:10 PM »

Exhibit A & B, folks.

You can't handle the truth!

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #4840 on: February 26, 2014, 09:46:33 PM »
Sometimes I wish The Big Train had never even seen that spring game thing.

Offline Deez Nutz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #4841 on: February 26, 2014, 09:48:47 PM »

Go ahead and link the 194-page thread on phog.net where I start talking crap on K-State.  Go ahead and link all of the anti-KSU threads on phog.net where I've participated in the K-State bashing.  I usually just defend KU whenever wackycat or one of his sock buddies starts trolling our board.  You guys consistently confuse defending KU with being anti-KSU.  I have openly rooted for K-State in the past.  I have family that attended K-State.  You guys just can't handle it whenever someone calls you out for what you really are.

Why do you want me to link to your phog posts?  Most of what I am referring to occurred during football season when I was paying closer attention to the clusterfuck that is KU Football and laughing my ass off.  It would be next to impossible anyway because when you search a poster's history on phog it will only list their last 10 posts, not their entire history like this site does.  So I would have to go through 26 pages of threads and scan each one trying to find your posts, and all football threads earlier than October 22 have been deleted anyway.  But I will say that plenty of your anti-KSU posts were not provoked by any "troll".  You hate KSU with a passion, and that's fine.  You would slit the throat of every KSU fan if you knew you could get away with it.  So why not be honest like any reasonable fan would be and throw all of this TSC bullshit by the wayside?  Instead you want to play this little charade and act all indignant when people on goEMAW don't root for your horrible football team.  So sad.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4842 on: February 26, 2014, 09:51:58 PM »
So much raw human emotion ITT.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4843 on: February 26, 2014, 09:53:52 PM »

Why do you want me to link to your phog posts?  Most of what I am referring to occurred during football season when I was paying closer attention to the clusterfuck that is KU Football and laughing my ass off.  It would be next to impossible anyway because when you search a poster's history on phog it will only list their last 10 posts, not their entire history like this site does.  So I would have to go through 26 pages of threads and scan each one trying to find your posts, and all football threads earlier than October 22 have been deleted anyway.  But I will say that plenty of your anti-KSU posts were not provoked by any "troll".  You hate KSU with a passion, and that's fine.  You would slit the throat of every KSU fan if you knew you could get away with it. So why not be honest like any reasonable fan would be and throw all of this TSC bullshit by the wayside?  Instead you want to play this little charade and act all indignant when people on goEMAW don't root for your horrible football team.  So sad.

Good grief. 

:buh-bye:

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #4844 on: February 26, 2014, 09:55:12 PM »
Beems is our friend. Don't be mean to him.  :frown:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #4845 on: February 26, 2014, 09:59:13 PM »
Jesus, Beems. I hope you're kidding. You have free realm here on gE to do whatever the hell you want. I make a few posts on phog that are passive aggressive and I get deleted, banned or "1 star'd". Don't play this pity party. This is by far the easiest site in the world to troll. You're so blessed and you know it. Stop melting down, dork.

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
« Reply #4846 on: February 26, 2014, 10:00:17 PM »
What makes beems such a joke it's how he calls for state fans to get banned in the phog, which he has done multiple times.
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline #LIFE

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #4847 on: February 26, 2014, 10:15:43 PM »
Beems marriage should be off to a fantastic start.  SHUT THE eff UP BITCH THESE rough ridin' KSTATE FANS ARE TALKING crap!

Did anyone finally take his pills away from him so he doesn't overdose?

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #4848 on: February 26, 2014, 10:22:01 PM »
Delete your post, #life. Plz!

Offline PowercatPat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #BID
    • View Profile
« Reply #4849 on: February 26, 2014, 10:22:57 PM »
What makes beems such a joke it's how he calls for state fans to get banned in the phog, which he has done multiple times.

It's hilarious. His obsession with all things K-State runs deep.