Author Topic: The KU Rayhawks are NOT going through a rough patch. They make Raytown, Missouri proud!  (Read 3501384 times)

john "teach me how to" dougie and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
Apparently their stadium has more potential.
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
ku doesn't have an indoor practice facility?   :frown:

1. This can't be right.

2. that would actually explain a lot.  Missed practices and KS weather and all.

They were good with "Mean" Mark Mangino because he made them practice in the rain. Sometimes they even did belly busters and bear crawls in the mud. "Hollywood" Chuck Weis can't be bothered, though. The moisture would bother his hair and make his nipples chafe on his polo shirt, so they just call it a day.

Offline joda

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Good news for TSC bros. KU is about to be in some pretty serious talks with the SEC

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/10849658/sec-keep-traditional-non-divisional-rivalries-tweaks-future-scheduling
nope, should prolly @Mr Bread with this tho

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
Quote from: Chris Fowler ?@cbfowler
To satisfy SEC 1 in 4 Opps from "power conf. mandate" in '16:
KAN, PUR, ILL, COLO, Cal, UVA, MD, Wake, etc. etc.
Bold move, right?

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
When ku finally does something of significance to their stadium, in a fashion that is relevant to the times.

Do you think K-State will get a thank you note or a reach around or something for once again, and for the 3rd time in about 20 years, making ku care about football and at least attempt to compete?

Probably not, but one would like think since it's way past due.

:sdeek:

Low RAIQ?
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Bold move, right?

KU is going to get some major paydays out of this rule. There just aren't enough shitty teams in power conferences for 14 schools to play without having to pay out something. Let's hope they use the money on football facilities.

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
Bold move, right?

KU is going to get some major paydays out of this rule. There just aren't enough shitty teams in power conferences for 14 schools to play without having to pay out something. Let's hope they use the money on football facilities.
ku's oline in a season opening night game @ lsu.  :sdeek: :sdeek: :sdeek:

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
Bold move, right?

Illinois is very committed to three very shitty and one non-powerhouse power conference school noncon.  It's UNC in 2016.  Sorry SEC bros. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
ku doesn't have an indoor practice facility?   :frown:

1. This can't be right.

2. that would actually explain a lot.  Missed practices and KS weather and all.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
OMG!!!  :lol: Is that an indoor practice facility for ants? :lol:

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Can they practice pass plays in that thing?

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Can they practice pass plays in that thing?
With their QB's? Yes!

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Comedy is hard.

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
it's too bad their 60yd indoor field isn't inside of a 200m track.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Comedy is hard.
So is building a good indoor practice facility at KU.  :lol:

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
honest option for ku-scrap home games in lawrence and play all of their games at arrowhead. all of their fans live in kc anyway so it would make it easier for them drive wise. this is nothing new though and has been talked about before. now this is where this new plan gets interesting.........piggyback on to all the chiefs games. like play chiefs/hawks doubleheaders. chiefs at noon. hawks at 5:00. maybe offer discounted seats to chiefs season ticket holders. idk, just spitballing but even the most hardened ku fan would have to say this has merit.

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
honest option for ku-scrap home games in lawrence and play all of their games at arrowhead. all of their fans live in kc anyway so it would make it easier for them drive wise. this is nothing new though and has been talked about before. now this is where this new plan gets interesting.........piggyback on to all the chiefs games. like play chiefs/hawks doubleheaders. chiefs at noon. hawks at 5:00. maybe offer discounted seats to chiefs season ticket holders. idk, just spitballing but even the most hardened ku fan would have to say this has merit.
people are going to tell you that the university of kansas shouldn't play it's home games in missourah but those people don't appreciate the awfulness of the current stadium situ.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
people are going to tell you that the university of kansas shouldn't play it's home games in missourah but those people don't appreciate the awfulness of the current stadium situ.

Comedy/English is hard.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
it's too bad their 60yd indoor field isn't inside of a 200m track.

Making up numbers out of thin air again, I see. 

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Remember when beems said he was done with this thread?  :lol:

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Remember when K-State fans didn't obsess over KU 24/7?  Oh wait... nevermind.

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
Comedy/English is hard.
not being funny. it's really, really bad over in lawrence, nobody on the phog denies it except you. and i'm sorry about the extra apostrophe. forgive me?

Offline #LIFE

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile

Remember when K-State fans didn't obsess over KU 24/7?  Oh wait... nevermind.

:lol:

8,137 on big bro's board.  You are ragingly obsessed bordering on some mental disorder

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Comedy/English is hard.
not being funny. it's really, really bad over in lawrence, nobody on the phog denies it except you. and i'm sorry about the extra apostrophe. forgive me?

I haven't denied anything regarding KU football.  In fact I've been pretty critical of Weis and the current status of the program.