Author Topic: ITT We Laugh At Other Pud Teams' Pud Stadiums/Arenas  (Read 448687 times)

Offline Harry Doyle

• Fan
    • View Profile
Re: ITT We Laugh At Other Pud Teams' Pud Stadiums/Arenas
« Reply #250 on: July 24, 2013, 08:24:51 AM »
That's probably because our allotment is sold out, and this is the next cheapest option, but yea. Fuckin hilarious right?!

Lol, we don't sell allotments to foreign countries. It's a tax thing, you know.

No Bison fans in the Manhattan Towncenter Endzone Funzone???

I suppose they can sit there. Woof at those seats.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: July 24, 2013, 08:44:46 AM »
you guys aren't doing best friend stuff right now
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: July 24, 2013, 08:47:31 AM »
That's probably because our allotment is sold out, and this is the next cheapest option, but yea. Fuckin hilarious right?!

Yeah, it is rough ridin' hilarious...  But it's not "probably because your allotment is sold out", it's because your shitty little team plays 10 shitty games against other shitty little teams.  So, your fans are prepping for a game against a real FBS team from a power conference like it's the rough ridin' Super Bowl.

:dubious:
bears are fast...

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: July 24, 2013, 08:58:39 AM »

Yeah, it is rough ridin' hilarious...  But it's not "probably because your allotment is sold out", it's because your shitty little team plays 10 shitty games against other shitty little teams.  So, your fans are prepping for a game against a real FBS team from a power conference like it's the rough ridin' Super Bowl.

take it to literally any other thread you geeks.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline NDSU Lollypopkid

• servicing the good witch
  • Dances With Wolves Aggie
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: July 24, 2013, 09:08:37 AM »

Haha, no crap.

Plus Bookie needs some new material.
titletown..lulz

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #255 on: July 24, 2013, 09:14:20 AM »

Haha, no crap.

Yeah, Bookie Geek seems like he could use a Kougaresque vacay to stop and think about some things.

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: July 24, 2013, 09:59:09 AM »

Haha, no crap.

Yeah, Bookie Geek seems like he could use a Kougaresque vacay to stop and think about some things.

Maybe I could drive all over the land that time forgot and take pix of shitty stadiums and post them here...  Oh wait, some other dicksmack already has the market cornered.

:jerk:
bears are fast...

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: July 24, 2013, 10:00:28 AM »

Haha, no crap.

Maybe I could drive all over the land that time forgot and take pix of shitty stadiums and post them here...  Oh wait, some other dicksmack already has the market cornered.

:jerk:

:drool: :excited: :drool: :excited: :drool: :excited: :drool: :excited: :drool: :excited: :drool: :excited: :drool: :excited: :drool: :excited: :drool: :excited: :drool: :excited:

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: July 24, 2013, 10:01:57 AM »
quit browning up an enjoyable thread ya jerks

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: July 24, 2013, 11:10:26 AM »
SAM HOUSTON STATE BEARKATQUATZ

These guys are in Huntsville, about an hour outside of College Station off of I-45. It's not totally isolated like Nacogdoches, but there isn't much of a college town atmosphere either. You basically go here if you want to get in on the thriving and lucrative Texas prison system as their Criminal Justice program is what the school's known for. They're also a bunch of whiny 6-year-olds who don't sell out when they're good--which has often been the case recently--and seemed to have a habit of insisting on calling us Texas State - San Marcos based on our old school name as if that was some sort of witty insult (they're part of the Texas State system and we tried to change their name to Texas State - Huntsville and they got super butthurt about it). Also they're super jealous Texas State went FBS and they didn't because they think for some reason that living in goddamn Huntsville, Texas entitles them to something.

Oh, and in 2008 Texas State won the Southland title on their turf in OT and our fans who filled up most of the visitor stand stormed their field :lol:. No goalposts came down though :frown:

Their stadium is kinda SFAish but has more stands. The grass isn't usually the sitting place of choice for bearkatquat fans unless there's a rare sellout.

Their press box is much like their campus in that it's ugly as hell minimalist architecture.

That "Kat Krazies" sign in the middle of the visiting stand is where the students sit. The sign itself is metal and the fans pound on it loudly for noise, basically making them a poor man's Mississippi State.

Their chairbacks are hilariously cheap

Turf's okay, nothing to write home about.

Here's their end zone complex *fart noise*

Their basketball stadium is much nicer.

That said...

Apparently we have a thing for stupid walls in basketball stadiums in the Texas State system.

Kind of have a weird curvy thing going on at the tunnel end.

The exterior's basically a dome.

More weird wall stuff going on behind the Harlem Globetrotters playing football or something

Seriously though, dat wall. Also biodome ceiling.

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: July 24, 2013, 11:14:46 AM »
centraltexascat! :thumbs:

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: July 24, 2013, 11:24:49 AM »
Dear best friend centraltexascat,

What is going on with all the walls in your state? For real, though.

Sincerely,
SB

P.S. :excited:

Offline Havs

• Taco Walk'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #262 on: July 24, 2013, 11:54:54 AM »
Dear best friend centraltexascat,

What is going on with all the walls in your state? For real, though.

Sincerely,
SB

P.S. :excited:

Dear person I've never met centraltexascat,

What is with those awkward circular arenas in your state that create awful sightlines?

Sincerely,
Alumnus of a school with an octagonal basketball arena.

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: July 24, 2013, 11:59:44 AM »
People/architects trying to be avant-garde + not caring about basketball imo.

Offline Super PurpleCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • purple hugs are back! get yours today
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: July 24, 2013, 12:01:56 PM »
So, octagons > circles, right?

Offline Havs

• Taco Walk'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #265 on: July 24, 2013, 03:29:04 PM »
So, octagons > circles, right?

Yes

#OctagonsUnite

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: July 24, 2013, 03:49:41 PM »
Ya. I have srsly never understood why anyone would ever design a round arena. Look at this woofness right here:

Offline Havs

• Taco Walk'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #267 on: July 24, 2013, 04:03:57 PM »
Illinois gets a slight pass

Only because it looks like a spaceship on the outside...

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: July 24, 2013, 04:06:00 PM »

Lol, we don't sell allotments to foreign countries. It's a tax thing, you know.

No Bison fans in the Manhattan Towncenter Endzone Funzone???

I suppose they can sit there. Woof at those seats.

I like sprawling out on the midfield powercat after the asswhipping to watch the fireworks.
@mikec2w

Offline timhawk

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: July 24, 2013, 06:04:01 PM »

just think...they could probably add another 1000 seats if those damns aisles weren't so wide
everyone is jealous

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #270 on: July 24, 2013, 06:31:17 PM »
everyone agrees

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Re: ITT We Laugh At Other Pud Teams' Pud Stadiums/Arenas
« Reply #271 on: July 24, 2013, 06:43:55 PM »

just think...they could probably add another 1000 seats if those damns aisles weren't so wide

Good point brad hawk

Offline WildcatNation

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: July 24, 2013, 07:43:55 PM »
SkinnyBenny can we get some pitures of the FargoDump or whatever our pals from South Dakota call their place?

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
ITT We Laugh At Other Pud Teams' Pud Stadiums/Arenas
« Reply #273 on: July 24, 2013, 08:22:19 PM »
You haven't been reading this thread, have you? :dubious:

Offline daBish7

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: July 24, 2013, 08:29:14 PM »
Someone please do northwestern purple cats. Their football stadium also has a castle!