Author Topic: The Scott Pruitt "If the models are all wrong" thread  (Read 437635 times)

Online john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
Re: If the models are all wrong
« Reply #1600 on: October 23, 2015, 04:53:14 PM »
Strongest hurricane ever about to slam into Mexico, but this is not related to anything at all.

humans call it el nino. Nature's cycle of life.

That's Spanish for the nino, right?

yes, that's right. nino is spanish for "kid" or "boy".  when the ocean is colder than normal, which has caused the current drought, it's called la nina, or "the girl". it's kind of interesting that libs claim global warming has caused the drought in california when it is actually caused by colder than normal ocean water. but, in reality we have had overall global cooling the last 10 years or so (if you use actual temps rather than adjusted), so that makes sense.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1601 on: October 23, 2015, 05:12:47 PM »
Strongest hurricane ever about to slam into Mexico, but this is not related to anything at all.

yes, that's right. nino is spanish for "kid" or "boy".  when the ocean is colder than normal, which has caused the current drought, it's called la nina, or "the girl". it's kind of interesting that libs claim global warming has caused the drought in california when it is actually caused by colder than normal ocean water. but, in reality we have had overall global cooling the last 10 years or so (if you use actual temps rather than adjusted), so that makes sense.

LOL

And these weather cycles are becoming more extreme for no reason.  Also I fiat the temps back to their scientifically proven trends (since we're fiating numbers now).
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1602 on: October 23, 2015, 05:31:34 PM »

LOL

And these weather cycles are becoming more extreme for no reason.  Also I fiat the temps back to their scientifically proven trends (since we're fiating numbers now).

were hurricanes less intense if nobody was there to see them? I think not. We have no idea what the ocean temps were just 100 years ago. I have seen pictures of the Corpus Christie hurricane damage though. Massive damage and loss of life.

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1603 on: October 23, 2015, 05:47:25 PM »
is ednksu a young earther? 
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1604 on: October 23, 2015, 09:22:01 PM »
More extreme?  They just invented Cat 5 but never expected one, I guess

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1605 on: October 25, 2015, 04:42:47 PM »
Dang global warming. A 34 year old polar bear died at the Philadelphia zoo. What happened to Hurricane Deathwish?  Sure petered out fast for a climate change monster.  Does this mean the climate is going to start changing as fast as rabbit sex?

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #1606 on: October 26, 2015, 10:47:03 PM »

:lol: :facepalm:

Did this happen already??

Also, huge earthquake in Afghanistan. Likely cause, global fracking warming.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
If the models are all wrong
« Reply #1607 on: October 27, 2015, 06:14:10 AM »
That Hurricane was a real let down for the draconian economic change climate propagandists.

Offline Ptolemy

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1608 on: October 27, 2015, 10:41:21 AM »

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1609 on: October 27, 2015, 11:12:40 AM »
That's an inconvenient truth.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1610 on: October 27, 2015, 10:22:33 PM »
Sounds like we're approaching optimum levels of man made climate change.  :excited:

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1611 on: October 29, 2015, 10:20:02 AM »
I'm sure I've asked this a few times before, but has the cult of global warming finally reached its nadir?

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/oct/28/pumpkins-cause-climate-change-energy-department/
« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 10:25:56 AM by K-S-U-Wildcats! »
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #1612 on: October 29, 2015, 10:25:06 AM »

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1614 on: October 29, 2015, 10:30:22 AM »
I really enjoy the comments section and how brainwashed some people are, like "if you value life, vote Democrat".    :lol:

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1615 on: October 29, 2015, 11:27:00 AM »
Pataki actually had a pretty good answer last night to this issue.  Basically chastised the anti science contingent in the room (got like three ppl to clap, lol) and said that govt needs to fund and encourage innovation as a way of overcoming the problem.  Cruz  was shaking his head most of the duration. I have no idea how crazy Pataki  is overall, but I like his stance on this, based off that one response. 

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1616 on: October 29, 2015, 11:38:18 AM »
The problem with this "anti science" nonsense is that the people spewing it are like the Salem Witch Hunters and/or the propagators of the Spanish Inquisition.   As they have dubbed anyone who dare question the data, the so called findings, the proclamations (some of which are absolutely idiotic) etc. etc. As being "anti-science" . . . there's nothing more anti-science then the closed mindedness of the Draconian Economic Policy Warmist Propagandists.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1617 on: October 29, 2015, 12:21:12 PM »
there's nothing more anti-science then the closed mindedness of the Draconian Economic Policy Warmist Propagandists.

Except for the contingent of ppl he was talking about who are trying to get religion taught in science class, think that satan put a bunch of dino bones in the ground, and who think that the earth is 6k yrs old. 

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1618 on: October 29, 2015, 01:48:12 PM »
there's nothing more anti-science then the closed mindedness of the Draconian Economic Policy Warmist Propagandists.

Except for the contingent of ppl he was talking about who are trying to get religion taught in science class, think that satan put a bunch of dino bones in the ground, and who think that the earth is 6k yrs old.

You sound like an extremist.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1619 on: October 29, 2015, 01:54:30 PM »
But the guy who thinks 97 percent of scientists are lying is very moderate  :lol:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1620 on: October 29, 2015, 02:02:01 PM »

I guess when discussing if science is real or fake, it would be very accurate to call me an extremist. 

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1621 on: October 29, 2015, 02:12:13 PM »

I guess when discussing if science is real or fake, it would be very accurate to call me an extremist.

yeah, I'm also a science is good extremist

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1622 on: October 29, 2015, 02:18:12 PM »
Anyone who thinks this has anything to do with science is delusional.

Just look at the links libtard dave keeps posting.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1623 on: October 29, 2015, 03:33:41 PM »
This warming horseshit is about the new generation of envirohippies trying to figure a way to scare the hell out of everyone so they can fleece us for money.   AL Gore, rich as hell from his dieing polar crusade.  I rest my case.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1624 on: October 31, 2015, 06:43:01 PM »
Dept of Energy now.blaming global warming on rotting pumpkins.