Author Topic: more than half the team will be new  (Read 12923 times)

Offline Mixed-Nutz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Square
    • View Profile
Re: more than half the team will be new
« Reply #100 on: May 01, 2013, 08:26:29 PM »
If he was coached by billy he would play 8 mins a game and be a lottery pick. Self will hold him back and not let him play for 2 years until he ready to be a poy type. Embiid is the Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) that shot his own foot.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: May 02, 2013, 12:17:29 PM »
If he was coached by billy he would play 8 mins a game and be a lottery pick. Self will hold him back and not let him play for 2 years until he ready to be a poy type. Embiid is the respect that shot his own foot.

Can I get a translation here? 

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: May 02, 2013, 12:26:18 PM »
If he was coached by billy he would play 8 mins a game and be a lottery pick. Self will hold him back and not let him play for 2 years until he ready to be a poy type. Embiid is the respect that shot his own foot.

He is saying bill would inhibit his ability to play in the NBA in the short term, in kind of a gpc butthurt style.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: May 02, 2013, 12:26:30 PM »

My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: May 02, 2013, 12:39:16 PM »

He is saying bill would inhibit his ability to play in the NBA in the short term, in kind of a gpc butthurt style.

Not a bad trolling attempt, actually.  Just needs to execute it better next time.