Author Topic: Your kids are the responsibility of the collective  (Read 8988 times)

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
Re: Your kids are the responsibility of the collective
« Reply #75 on: April 09, 2013, 11:48:22 PM »
Does she teach the children at Tulane as a community volunteer? She really walks the walk.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #76 on: April 10, 2013, 10:59:11 PM »
I find it amusing that the people defending this half-wit are the same people ridiculing the middle of nowhere county commissioner and the folks from the jetmore hatchet piece.

I mean, one person is paid handsomely to be the voice of progressives on national TV and the other are farmers and ranchers who attended  a once a month/year meeting in their spare time.  Yet the "professional" is given the benefit of the doubt and defended profusely and the short timers are the voice of all conservative Republican Kansans ever.

LOL, libtards gonna tard around in unreality
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 10, 2013, 11:02:48 PM »
I think we all know she is implying higher taxes to support teacher's unions. She's on the radical end of the liberal spectrum.
paying teachers a fair wage = radical liberal
 :facepalm:
eff you people are ruining this country

Jfc

Offline Shacks

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 10, 2013, 11:18:42 PM »
I find it amusing that the people defending this half-wit are the same people ridiculing the middle of nowhere county commissioner and the folks from the jetmore hatchet piece.

I mean, one person is paid handsomely to be the voice of progressives on national TV and the other are farmers and ranchers who attended  a once a month/year meeting in their spare time.  Yet the "professional" is given the benefit of the doubt and defended profusely and the short timers are the voice of all conservative Republican Kansans ever.

LOL, libtards gonna tard around in unreality

^^^Doesn't get the difference between a commercial featuring some talking head and an elected official being :opcat:
^^^Also doesn't realize he is doing the exact thing he complains about.  "One person is paid handsomely to be the voice of progressives on national TV" and then follows it up with a complaint about how liberals are labeling one :opcat: politician as representing all Kansas Republicans.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #79 on: April 10, 2013, 11:20:23 PM »
Shacks, you aren't helping yourself here.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd