Author Topic: Beems KU Recruiting Thread  (Read 78046 times)

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Beems KU Recruiting Thread
« Reply #325 on: May 23, 2013, 07:28:05 PM »
What started out as a kind of friendly and fun recruiting thread is now ruined.  We need a separate boarx for idiots who can't handle KU fans.

Or you could just leave.

No you
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: May 23, 2013, 07:30:46 PM »
What started out as a kind of friendly and fun recruiting thread is now ruined.  We need a separate boarx for idiots who can't handle KU fans.

Sorry you couldn't handle a single pill joke because you have had basically the same experience everyone else has had (a friend dying from something stupid).  Good thing you have a government job and don't have to deal with the real world. 
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: May 23, 2013, 07:35:31 PM »

Sorry you couldn't handle a single pill joke because you have had basically the same experience everyone else has had (a friend dying from something stupid).  Good thing you have a government job and don't have to deal with the real world.

I don't have a government job.  Not sure where you got that idea, but I'm already beyond sick of talking about my personal life.  Maybe you guys could just be a little nicer to people instead of being so nasty and mean to the guy who roots for the blue team instead of the purple team.

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: May 23, 2013, 07:52:00 PM »

I don't have a government job.  Not sure where you got that idea, but I'm already beyond sick of talking about my personal life.  Maybe you guys could just be a little nicer to people instead of being so nasty and mean to the guy who roots for the blue team instead of the purple team.

Sorry, I thought you said you worked for the Department of Energy.  Also, lol about the "I'm already beyond sick of talking about my personal life."  You brought up your friend an hour a go in an attempt to play the victim card, but now your tired of talking about your personal life.
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Offline AndrewVonLintel

• Purple Prince Thrice Crowned in MMXIII
  • Combo-Fan
  • Purple Get Ready To Roll!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: May 23, 2013, 09:31:19 PM »
Holy Mangino Beems.....

Don't take goEMAW too seriously.....

and I am sorry about your friend.
Hire Brad Underwood Now!!!!!!

Online Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #330 on: May 23, 2013, 09:44:35 PM »
butthurt

I wish I were an elite BBS poster.  I guess I'm too old to have the skills to keep up.  Yet, I have to note I'm utterly confused by this part of the thread.  Beems gets upset about a poster noting the arrest record of KU's new uber recruit.  He even brings up how thinking about him and other dudes in lockup makes another poster a bit "excited."  Then, he brings up being butthurt.

The desire to turn everything toward sex on this thread sort of worries me.  I guess when I think about football I just see the game differently than beems.

It's just the pills talking, he's a drug addict
Is he hooked on the "DATE RAPE" drug?  That would explain all the butthurt he is feeling: instead of afterglow from the MCMW recuiting. :surprised:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: May 23, 2013, 09:52:13 PM »
Beemshurt

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: May 23, 2013, 09:53:01 PM »

Did you stop and think if I would appreciate being accused of masturbating, which I totally was, over KU recruiting another woman beater?

Offline KSUBrian

• Combo-Fan
  • Weird Robert is #1
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: May 23, 2013, 10:39:54 PM »
This place jumped on the MCMW news like a pack of hyenas on a dead elephant carcass.  Reminds me of the good ol' days when KU was lighting K-State up to the tune of 39-20 and 52-21.

this makes absolutely no sense, it was posted in a thread that you started about kansas recruiting, he is essentially a recruit. dont make everything negative beems

He is turning into a rough ridin' psycho.

Making fun of Beems mechanism

:love: :love: :love:

Offline GoodForAnother

• It was all a scheme I used to read emaw magazine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • You hate to see this Mike
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: May 24, 2013, 12:48:29 AM »
I had a friend die in a welding accident as a kid. You don't see me getting all huffy every time someone makes a welding joke.
emaw

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: May 24, 2013, 01:15:46 AM »
Hey Beems, my grandma died of old age, so I'd appreciate it you'd give up on the "When LHC Bill Snyder dies!..." jokes.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: May 24, 2013, 03:46:17 AM »
Sorry to hear about that Steve.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: May 24, 2013, 06:30:26 AM »
I had a friend die in a welding accident as a kid. You don't see me getting all huffy every time someone makes a welding joke.

dang gfa, thats rough. I'll try not to burn you in the future.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Beems KU Recruiting Thread
« Reply #338 on: May 24, 2013, 06:58:38 AM »
my hamster was killed in an avalanche of conference champy trophies. so you can just imagine how hard this year has been for me.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: May 24, 2013, 07:58:10 AM »
I swear to god if one of you brings up riding 4-wheelers I will totally lose my crap because I had a good friend die in a 4-wheeler accident.
:adios:

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: May 24, 2013, 08:04:36 AM »
Man sorry about all your losses guys, it's going to be like walking on eggshells around here for a few days. I try to include a hamster in at least one post a day

Offline deputy dawg

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Wait, wait....what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: May 24, 2013, 08:04:54 AM »
my hamster was killed in an avalanche of conference champy trophies. so you can just imagine how hard this year has been for me.

That's inexcusable.  I know the champy trophies have been coming in fast and hard, but seriously, not so fast that you couldn't have stacked them more carefully.

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: May 24, 2013, 08:21:14 AM »
no logging jokes either please  :frown:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: May 24, 2013, 08:23:51 AM »
Hey Beems, my grandma died of old age, so I'd appreciate it you'd give up on the "When LHC LHC Bill Snyder dies!..." jokes.

Awful.  I have discussed with the other mods and we will likely be modding age based comments.  Too raw

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: May 24, 2013, 08:28:47 AM »
My best friend just got axed up this week over in London just by standing on the street. Please add that to the list.

Offline kitten_mittons

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Clawing at your furnitures.
    • View Profile
« Reply #345 on: May 24, 2013, 09:38:49 AM »
I don't want to go into too many details, but a good friend of mine died while playing a certain sport so if we could keep the sports talk to a minimum, I would appreciate it.

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: May 24, 2013, 09:56:23 AM »
My BEST friend was murdered in Arizona by his psycho gf, so if we could just shut down the master dating thread. TIA

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: May 24, 2013, 09:57:19 AM »
My BEST friend was murdered in Arizona by his psycho gf, so if we could just shut down the master dating thread. TIA
:frown:

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: May 24, 2013, 10:00:52 AM »
The pain is too real, WC08. I am sorry.

Offline EMAWzified

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: May 24, 2013, 10:06:05 AM »
Did you hear about the one about the Topeka kid drug addict? Tried to run off from a North Topeka convenience store without paying for gas because he wanted to spend all his money on drugs by wearing a duck mask to hide his identity. But they just put it on his bill. And then OD'd a died.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 10:09:56 AM by EMAWzified »