Author Topic: Beems KU Recruiting Thread  (Read 78056 times)

Offline GoodForAnother

• It was all a scheme I used to read emaw magazine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • You hate to see this Mike
    • View Profile
Re: Beems KU Recruiting Thread
« Reply #300 on: May 23, 2013, 02:50:54 PM »
if limestone is a broken record, beems is a really scratched up AC/DC CD
emaw

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: May 23, 2013, 02:51:02 PM »
I bet Sims is super excited to get some guys who have been arrested on the team.  they can trade stories from the inside.

You done jacking off to fantasies of KU football players in prison?  Get control of yourself before you start chafing, dude.

creepy

SUPER EXCITING post, bruh

Interesting meltdown

It's been going on for days.

Look at 'Pad and his sidekick, both reaching for the same defense mechanism within minutes of each other.

Offline deputy dawg

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Wait, wait....what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: May 23, 2013, 02:51:24 PM »
Kinda disappointed how poorly the ku fanbase is reacting to the MCMW side of this.  They should embrace it, and imagine themselves pulling closer to Nebraska's record of MCMW success, instead of reacting defensively and getting all bent out of shape. 

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: May 23, 2013, 02:52:24 PM »
I bet Sims is super excited to get some guys who have been arrested on the team.  they can trade stories from the inside.

You done jacking off to fantasies of KU football players in prison?  Get control of yourself before you start chafing, dude.

creepy

SUPER EXCITING post, bruh

Interesting meltdown

Oh, come on then... give us another one about how Sims and the gang talk dirty to each other in prison.  We're all dying for that broken record to repeat itself.

Beems calling out some for being a broken record.  :lol:  Thats almost as funny as him calling out someone out for having an obsession/inferiority complex.  The only way he can top himself now is to say someone else has an unhealthy need for validation.
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: May 23, 2013, 02:54:20 PM »
You guys are ridiculously butthurt over this MCMW transfer.  Even your own fanbase has noticed it. 

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: May 23, 2013, 02:57:02 PM »
weird

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: May 23, 2013, 02:58:29 PM »
butthurt

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: May 23, 2013, 03:06:48 PM »
You guys are ridiculously butthurt over this MCMW transfer.  Even your own fanbase has noticed it.

Why exactly are we butthurt?

Because KU is bringing in a MCMW transfer with All-America honors.  How many times do I have to repeat myself?

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: May 23, 2013, 03:09:42 PM »
This place jumped on the MCMW news like a pack of hyenas on a dead elephant carcass.  Reminds me of the good ol' days when KU was lighting K-State up to the tune of 39-20 and 52-21.

this makes absolutely no sense, it was posted in a thread that you started about kansas recruiting, he is essentially a recruit. dont make everything negative beems

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: May 23, 2013, 03:12:47 PM »
This place jumped on the MCMW news like a pack of hyenas on a dead elephant carcass.  Reminds me of the good ol' days when KU was lighting K-State up to the tune of 39-20 and 52-21.

this makes absolutely no sense, it was posted in a thread that you started about kansas recruiting, he is essentially a recruit. dont make everything negative beems

He is turning into a rough ridin' psycho.

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: May 23, 2013, 03:17:38 PM »

agreed, what you decide to do with your dick and your thoughts are none of his business and it was actually pretty terrible how he worded it

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: May 23, 2013, 03:19:35 PM »

Defense mechanism. 

:love:  :love:  :love:

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: May 23, 2013, 03:22:22 PM »

Defense mechanism. 

:love:  :love:  :love:

yes, that is how defense works..now go teach your team and report back in August/BOOM GTFOOMMFF

Offline GoodForAnother

• It was all a scheme I used to read emaw magazine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • You hate to see this Mike
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: May 23, 2013, 03:46:31 PM »
for a troll, beems sucks at detecting other trolls
emaw

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: May 23, 2013, 03:59:32 PM »

agreed, what you decide to do with your dick and your thoughts are none of his business and it was actually pretty terrible how he worded it

I was actually jacking my hog, but it's rude of him to just throw it out there.  This is a classy message board.

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #315 on: May 23, 2013, 04:03:53 PM »

I was actually jacking my hog, but it's rude of him to just throw it out there.  This is a classy message board.

yeah 3maw has really gotten to him, i havent checked in on the NCAA track championships that are going on but for his sake i hope KU does well, this is a side of ben we all hate to see

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: May 23, 2013, 04:43:28 PM »
butthurt

Offline Big Sam

• King of the Tucks
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: May 23, 2013, 05:48:23 PM »
butthurt

I wish I were an elite BBS poster.  I guess I'm too old to have the skills to keep up.  Yet, I have to note I'm utterly confused by this part of the thread.  Beems gets upset about a poster noting the arrest record of KU's new uber recruit.  He even brings up how thinking about him and other dudes in lockup makes another poster a bit "excited."  Then, he brings up being butthurt.

The desire to turn everything toward sex on this thread sort of worries me.  I guess when I think about football I just see the game differently than beems.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2013, 05:52:21 PM by Big Sam »

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: May 23, 2013, 06:06:27 PM »
butthurt

I wish I were an elite BBS poster.  I guess I'm too old to have the skills to keep up.  Yet, I have to note I'm utterly confused by this part of the thread.  Beems gets upset about a poster noting the arrest record of KU's new uber recruit.  He even brings up how thinking about him and other dudes in lockup makes another poster a bit "excited."  Then, he brings up being butthurt.

The desire to turn everything toward sex on this thread sort of worries me.  I guess when I think about football I just see the game differently than beems.

It's just the pills talking, he's a drug addict

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: May 23, 2013, 06:36:27 PM »
The butthurt is so bad we now have people claiming I take pills and am a drug addict.  If only that were true... one of my good friends died of a drug overdose at the age of 22 from mixing alcohol and prescription meds.  You guys are a sick bunch of losers.

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: May 23, 2013, 06:51:28 PM »
The butthurt is so bad we now have people claiming I take pills and am a drug addict.  If only that were true... one of my good friends died of a drug overdose at the age of 22 from mixing alcohol and prescription meds.  You guys are a sick bunch of losers.

Mixing alcohol and prescription drugs have nothing to do with being addicted to pills, unless he was taking the pills for non-prescription purposes and then drank on top of that.

Side question, what stage in the Beems meltdown is trying to play the victim by bring up a story about a friend? 

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: May 23, 2013, 07:01:38 PM »
When one of your close high scool friends struggles with addiction, and later dies from an overdose, you tend to take accusations of being a drug addict/pill user a little more seriously.  You guys just can't handle a KU fan who doesn't take crap, and doesn't accept the goEMAW talking points as gospel.

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: May 23, 2013, 07:07:52 PM »
When one of your close high scool friends struggles with addiction, and later dies from an overdose, you tend to take accusations of being a drug addict/pill user a little more seriously.  You guys just can't handle a KU fan who doesn't take crap, and doesn't accept the goEMAW talking points as gospel.

You know someone who did something Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) between the ages of 18-22 and ended up killing themselves.  Congrats, you're just like every other person on earth. 

Now do the one again where you tell us that we're all butthurt little brother because KU won two ladies track titles.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: May 23, 2013, 07:23:31 PM »
What started out as a kind of friendly and fun recruiting thread is now ruined.  We need a separate board for idiots who can't handle KU fans.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2013, 07:33:19 PM by OregonSmock »

Offline eastcat

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • Labeled by children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: May 23, 2013, 07:27:26 PM »
What started out as a kind of friendly and fun recruiting thread is now ruined.  We need a separate boarx for idiots who can't handle KU fans.

Or you could just leave.