Author Topic: Interactions with UT fans this week?  (Read 5086 times)

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Interactions with UT fans this week?
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2013, 04:48:19 PM »

Offline BackPayne

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2013, 07:47:21 PM »
I walk into the bathroom at a super-elite Target store here in KC, and I see a longhorn fan go into the one of the stalls to drop the kids off at the pool. I don't really have to take a dump, but I'm EMAW, so I can pretty much do whatever I want whenever I want. So, I go into the stall next to him and proceed to hoist myself up onto the partition and crap on his head. He never saw it coming...they never do.

So you dropped a ksudeuce?  :gocho:

Offline Lucas Scoopsalot

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2013, 09:29:01 AM »
Just freaking saw a UT fan wearing a stupid Longhorn shirt on campus. I walked by him right as we are passing the fountain/pond things in front of the union and gave him a huge shove. He kept his balance and didn't fall in. Only to glare at me then pick me up and toss me in the fountain/pond thing. I'm so humiliated guys...
Luke's stock is rising as Winters continues to validate his greatness. Add Luke and Winters to my list! Also, EMAWBLAST! and Tobias!

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2013, 09:42:00 AM »
I saw a guy wearing a UT hat at a tire shop yesterday.  I told him he needed a new hat.  He was all :dubious: .  The end.
@mikec2w

Offline HELLHAMMER

• Katpak'r
  • BO DARVILLE'S STUNT DOUBLE
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2013, 10:12:42 AM »
Just saw a bunch of UT fans working on a road paving crew.  I slowed down and told them I was an ICE officer.  They all ran into oncoming traffic.  Looks like about twelve are DOA.  I better GTFOOH.
High on Crack, Toting a Machine Gun

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2013, 10:13:52 AM »
Just saw a bunch of UT fans working on a road paving crew.  I slowed down and told them I was an ICE officer.  They all ran into oncoming traffic.  Looks like about twelve are DOA.  I better GTFOOH.

shut up

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2013, 10:15:45 AM »
My boss is a big UT fan from Texas. We've had some cordial visits about the game. My boss thinks UT will lose and Mack is likely done.

Offline Belvis Noland

• Katpak'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2013, 10:15:59 AM »

yeah.  this thread was pretty  :D.  your post -  :dubious:

Offline HELLHAMMER

• Katpak'r
  • BO DARVILLE'S STUNT DOUBLE
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2013, 10:32:37 AM »

yeah.  this thread was pretty  :D.  your post -  :dubious:

What Ever ...
High on Crack, Toting a Machine Gun

Offline 3maw

• lurk'r extrodinaire
  • Combo-Fan
  • #TeamAldi
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2013, 11:54:12 AM »
Just freaking saw a UT fan wearing a stupid Longhorn shirt on campus. I walked by him right as we are passing the fountain/pond things in front of the union and gave him a huge shove. He kept his balance and didn't fall in. Only to glare at me then pick me up and toss me in the fountain/pond thing. I'm so humiliated guys...

They're so mean. Did you at least play it off sayingyou were soaked from the rain?

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 20, 2013, 12:43:32 PM »

stay strong lucas, we got your back

Offline NDSU Lollypopkid

• servicing the good witch
  • Dances With Wolves Aggie
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 20, 2013, 01:13:43 PM »
My boss is a big UT fan from Texas. We've had some cordial visits about the game. My boss thinks UT will lose and Mack is likely done.
Sounds like your boss is smart.
titletown..lulz

Offline Havs

• Taco Walk'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #37 on: September 20, 2013, 01:25:15 PM »
Saw an NDSU fan on I-29 southbound near Sioux City before the K-State game and they gave me a horns up sign.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 20, 2013, 02:05:01 PM »
Saw an NDSU fan on I-29 southbound near Sioux City before the K-State game and they gave me a horns up sign.

I think the bizen do that...which really makes more sense than longhorns...I mean I can't even get my fingers to stretch like that.

Offline Havs

• Taco Walk'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #39 on: September 20, 2013, 02:52:22 PM »

I think the bizen do that...which really makes more sense than longhorns...I mean I can't even get my fingers to stretch like that.

Never gave it a thought.

Offline Lucas Scoopsalot

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 20, 2013, 02:59:28 PM »

They're so mean. Did you at least play it off sayingyou were soaked from the rain?
I immediately started imitating a backstroke in the fountain/pond thing
Luke's stock is rising as Winters continues to validate his greatness. Add Luke and Winters to my list! Also, EMAWBLAST! and Tobias!

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 20, 2013, 03:02:01 PM »

I immediately started imitating a backstroke in the fountain/pond thing

boss