Author Topic: Beems KU Recruiting Thread  (Read 78041 times)

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Re: Beems KU Recruiting Thread
« Reply #275 on: May 23, 2013, 12:59:19 PM »
Jesus, this guys a monster!

By Miami, OH standards, sure.  Should fit right in with lil bro.  Should really bolster the FB team's ability to stand up to the Basketball team.  Also, if Chuck can somehow trick him into thinking he is playing FB against girls, he will probably go all kinds of beast mode on the conf on his way to the kicking down the endzone door.

you sound butthurt

Not at all.  It would be nice to have someone so aggressive and assertive playing such an important position.  When that ball is up in the air, receivers have to have the mentality that they are going to take what they want even if they have to get a little physical in doing so.  This guy should be great.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: May 23, 2013, 01:04:27 PM »
very big of weis to give this down-on-his-luck abusive criminal a second chance.

I think it says a lot about Weis that he is willing to welcome a woman beater onto his team.

Offline GoodForAnother

• It was all a scheme I used to read emaw magazine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • You hate to see this Mike
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: May 23, 2013, 01:15:15 PM »
Quote from: The Phog
This doesn't sound that bad.  I feel bad for the kid if this caused a bunch of legal problems for him.  Sounds like the gf wouldn't give him his stuff and he went a little nuts with the door. Girls are so dramatic.
emaw

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: May 23, 2013, 01:16:44 PM »
This doesn't sound that bad.  I feel bad for the kid if this caused a bunch of legal problems for him.  Sounds like the gf wouldn't give him his stuff and he went a little nuts with the door. Girls are so dramatic.
Yeah, clearly bitches be crazy, yo.
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline Mixed-Nutz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Square
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: May 23, 2013, 01:17:48 PM »
Can a non-rational fan base rationalize or is this something else?

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: May 23, 2013, 01:19:57 PM »

i'm torn. i can't decide whether i should applaud this guy for his "blind eye" approach that has allowed their basketball program to reach its elite level, or scorn him for clearly not embracing MCMW.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: May 23, 2013, 01:31:50 PM »

i'm torn. i can't decide whether i should applaud this guy for his "blind eye" approach that has allowed their basketball program to reach its elite level, or scorn him for clearly not embracing MCMW.

Scorn. 

That guy is explaining away, not embracing.  MCMW is wasted on them.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: May 23, 2013, 01:45:57 PM »
Can a non-rational fan base rationalize or is this something else?

it really isn't that bad.  Unless you were the girl locking herself in a room so the latest jayhawk recruit doesn't beat her up.

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: May 23, 2013, 01:46:24 PM »

MEGA crazy

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: May 23, 2013, 01:48:16 PM »

MEGA crazy

What did she expect when she bought him a cap and gown?

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #285 on: May 23, 2013, 01:49:58 PM »

MEGA crazy

What did she expect when she bought him a cap and gown?

i know right? and didnt even have the nerve to put some awesome fun drawings on top of it. I am almost to the point were she might have deserved it (almost)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: May 23, 2013, 02:21:32 PM »
I bet Sims is super excited to get some guys who have been arrested on the team.  they can trade stories from the inside.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: May 23, 2013, 02:34:15 PM »
I bet Sims is super excited to get some guys who have been arrested on the team.  they can trade stories from the inside.

You done jacking off to fantasies of KU football players in prison?  Get control of yourself before you start chafing, dude. 

Offline GoodForAnother

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: May 23, 2013, 02:36:47 PM »

You done jacking off to fantasies of KU football players in prison?  Get control of yourself before you start chafing, dude.

I think you're reaching a bit here.  There's no evidence that Limestone is masturbating about this.
emaw

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: May 23, 2013, 02:38:12 PM »
This place jumped on the MCMW news like a pack of hyenas on a dead elephant carcass.  Reminds me of the good ol' days when KU was lighting K-State up to the tune of 39-20 and 52-21. 

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: May 23, 2013, 02:39:27 PM »
titletown tho

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: May 23, 2013, 02:39:39 PM »

creepy

Offline Havs

• Taco Walk'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #292 on: May 23, 2013, 02:41:03 PM »
This place jumped on the MCMW news like a pack of hyenas on a dead elephant carcass.  Reminds me of the good ol' days when KU was lighting K-State up to the tune of 39-20 and 52-21.

:istateo:

http://www.sportsargumentwiki.com/index.php?title=Fulmer_Cup_Dynasty

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: May 23, 2013, 02:42:23 PM »

creepy

SUPER EXCITING post, bruh

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: May 23, 2013, 02:43:47 PM »

We've had the same, and they took a nationally ranked ku team to the woodshed in '95.  Hell that bunch was busting into houses and beating up guys and throwing dogs against the wall and $hit.

This post reveals so much, yet says so little. 

Offline GoodForAnother

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: May 23, 2013, 02:44:22 PM »

man, just imagine if you could beat us like that for like 15/20 years.  wouldn't that be something?
emaw

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: May 23, 2013, 02:45:12 PM »

creepy

Interesting meltdown

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: May 23, 2013, 02:48:05 PM »

creepy

Interesting meltdown

It's been going on for days.

But getting a transfer with a nice arrest record should be grounds for celebration.  Not going creepy.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: May 23, 2013, 02:48:35 PM »

creepy

Interesting meltdown

Oh, come on then... give us another one about how Sims and the gang talk dirty to each other in prison.  We're all dying for that broken record to repeat itself.

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: May 23, 2013, 02:50:23 PM »
this is like the time he blew up over people discussing bill self's marital infidelity.