Author Topic: Shame Yourself  (Read 322750 times)

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Shame Yourself
« Reply #1300 on: September 24, 2013, 02:16:50 PM »
When I saw the drop things off a tall building thread I immediately started to hope that no one has posted Kramer's Play Now rubber ball. When I saw someone already used it I was disappointed.
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1301 on: September 24, 2013, 02:34:57 PM »
Crashed on a couch on Saturday night after trying to OD on brain juice. Passed out fully clothed, shoes, everything. Buddy took my shoes off and gave me a blanket at some point. Woke up in the morning and saw some underwear that looked like mine on the ground, checked myself and sure enough, was wearing pants and no underwear. No memories of how this may have happened. None of the other people who stayed there could fill in the details either.

I passed out in my friends hallway at 2:00am.  He claimed he stepped over me at 3:30 to go to bed. The next morning his roommate woke up and found me in the hallway covered in grass stains. My friend said they weren't there when he went to bed.  No clue what happened in those 4.5 hours.

Maybe you got raped out of doors and then wandered back inside.  The good news is sounds like you put up a fight. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #1302 on: September 25, 2013, 09:38:29 PM »
When I saw the drop things off a tall building thread I immediately started to hope that no one has posted Kramer's Play Now rubber ball. When I saw someone already used it I was disappointed.

Looks like you just got BEEEEANED by a giant BALL OF OIL.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline ShellShock

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1303 on: September 26, 2013, 08:58:09 AM »
A year or two back, I was in Toronto for a professional conference. We were staying at a "green" hostel that was run by a bunch of students and hippies close to the bar scene and the conference center. We went out one night before leaving and got the most pak'd we've ever been at the best bar in the world (another story for another thread) and came back and crashed hard at about 4am. Our flight was leaving the next morning early so I woke up and just destroyed the community bathroom (which was a pretty tiny one...two showers, two holes and two sinks). I'm talking about absolute destruction...puke containing all kinds of food and garbage from the week of eating terrible everywhere and all the different colors of booze imaginable. I thought that I would just act like it didn't happen and walk/check out and leave my problems in Toronto unnoticed, but when I walked out, there was a chick (i'm assumed she was staff) standing in the hallway ready to clean the bathroom. She told me to F off after she saw what just transpired in the bathroom so I gave her a high five and walked away.

To this day, I can't remember whether she was staff cleaning it, or whether I was in the girls bathroom...  :facepalm:

That weekend in Toronto we also got caught in the airport worker slowdown strike. Being hungover in an airport that's packed to the brim all freaking day was the worst day of my life.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #1304 on: September 26, 2013, 09:28:39 AM »
A year or two back, I was in Toronto for a professional conference. We were staying at a "green" hostel that was run by a bunch of students and hippies close to the bar scene and the conference center. We went out one night before leaving and got the most pak'd we've ever been at the best bar in the world (another story for another thread) and came back and crashed hard at about 4am. Our flight was leaving the next morning early so I woke up and just destroyed the community bathroom (which was a pretty tiny one...two showers, two holes and two sinks). I'm talking about absolute destruction...puke containing all kinds of food and garbage from the week of eating terrible everywhere and all the different colors of booze imaginable. I thought that I would just act like it didn't happen and walk/check out and leave my problems in Toronto unnoticed, but when I walked out, there was a chick (i'm assumed she was staff) standing in the hallway ready to clean the bathroom. She told me to F off after she saw what just transpired in the bathroom so I gave her a high five and walked away.

To this day, I can't remember whether she was staff cleaning it, or whether I was in the girls bathroom...  :facepalm:

That weekend in Toronto we also got caught in the airport worker slowdown strike. Being hungover in an airport that's packed to the brim all freaking day was the worst day of my life.

Mods, please move to stud/boss moves thread.

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1305 on: September 26, 2013, 09:32:02 AM »

Mods, please move to stud/boss moves thread.

Yeah, no shame in this whatsoever.  High fiving the girl was the cherry on top.

The Big Train

« Reply #1306 on: September 26, 2013, 01:27:00 PM »

I remember calling you that night to see if you were out in aggieville.  Pretty sure there wasn't a complete sentence finished during the call.  Def no shame here.  :cheers:

Offline ShellShock

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1307 on: September 26, 2013, 01:35:14 PM »

I remember calling you that night to see if you were out in aggieville.  Pretty sure there wasn't a complete sentence finished during the call.  Def no shame here.  :cheers:

I remember that too! Those f'n Canadians know how to party!  :shakesfist:

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1308 on: September 26, 2013, 04:28:50 PM »
spilled guac on my shirt at work. look like an idiot.

Offline asava

• goEMAW.com Cultural Ambassador and Fashion Consultant
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
« Reply #1309 on: September 26, 2013, 04:45:32 PM »

gotta have back ups.

Offline ShellShock

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1310 on: September 27, 2013, 07:53:11 AM »

gotta have back ups.

The most important advice my dad ever gave me (besides never turn down a free meal) was always keep a spare set of clothes in your car or at work.

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1311 on: September 27, 2013, 12:39:31 PM »

gotta have back ups.

The most important advice my dad ever gave me (besides never turn down a free meal) was always keep a spare set of clothes in your car or at work.

you're GoodForAnother's brother? :sdeek:

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1312 on: September 27, 2013, 01:16:00 PM »

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #1313 on: October 03, 2013, 01:01:09 PM »
A rancher up here in MT gave us access to hunt his land.  In conversation he told me he was having some issues with a well pump and I offered to help.  He had it hooked up wrong and, in the process of troubleshooting, I completely fried his multimeter.  And without the multimeter I was unable to fix the pump. 

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1314 on: October 03, 2013, 01:24:03 PM »
For years, I thought the Tim McGraw lyric was "Right as rain on a Thursday cornfield'.

Offline raquetcat

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Katpak'r
  • ^ I let us down
    • View Profile
« Reply #1315 on: October 03, 2013, 11:24:54 PM »
I was leaving my place of work this week and saw a pretty rough looking (dirty clothes, scraggly hair, wobbly on his feet because he might be drunk/high) type. He falls over on the sidewalk and the grocery sack he's carrying spills all over, scattering his empty cans etc. At about the same time two high schoolers are walking by, they stopped and picked up his stuff and then held his arm to stabilize him and walked with him to make sure he was ok, I just walked past. I feel like crap about it, even a couple days later :(
I'm purple down

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1316 on: October 03, 2013, 11:32:52 PM »
I was leaving my place of work this week and saw a pretty rough looking (dirty clothes, scraggly hair, wobbly on his feet because he might be drunk/high) type. He falls over on the sidewalk and the grocery sack he's carrying spills all over, scattering his empty cans etc. At about the same time two high schoolers are walking by, they stopped and picked up his stuff and then held his arm to stabilize him and walked with him to make sure he was ok, I just walked past. I feel like crap about it, even a couple days later :(

Probably for the best.  One night around 1am I was walking my dog around city park and this drunk girl tripped and fell hard walking near me.  I rushed to her to she to see if she was OK and to help her up and she started yelling "GET AWAY, PLEASE DON'T RAPE ME".
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

The Big Train

« Reply #1317 on: October 04, 2013, 12:53:44 AM »

Probably for the best.  One night around 1am I was walking my dog around city park and this drunk girl tripped and fell hard walking near me.  I rushed to her to she to see if she was OK and to help her up and she started yelling "GET AWAY, PLEASE DON'T RAPE ME".

:frown: She should post here and shame herself.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1318 on: October 09, 2013, 08:46:59 AM »
Sometimes I wear a T shirt under my T shirt.  :frown:

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #1319 on: October 09, 2013, 08:53:23 AM »

Seems like it worked for her... Didn't get raped
:adios:

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1320 on: October 09, 2013, 09:26:24 AM »

Seems like it worked for her... Didn't get raped

Yet. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #1321 on: October 22, 2013, 04:47:50 PM »
ate 6 huge donuts.

its all i've eaten today.

i feel horrible.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1322 on: October 22, 2013, 05:10:29 PM »
Where do you get huge donuts? 

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1323 on: October 24, 2013, 02:06:28 PM »
binged a little bit with 8man and Stevesie last night. I left the bars early so I could hit the sack and wake up early to write a paper this morning. Ended up staying up till 3 am drinking wine and playing jazz with one of my roommates. I woke up around 9:30 this morning mildly hungover and wrote the worst five page paper of my entire life.

Offline shivvyman

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Combo-Fan
  • Hates All Races Equally
    • View Profile
« Reply #1324 on: October 24, 2013, 02:09:58 PM »
binged a little bit with 8man and Stevesie last night. I left the bars early so I could hit the sack and wake up early to write a paper this morning. Ended up staying up till 3 am drinking wine and playing jazz with one of my roommates. I woke up around 9:30 this morning mildly hungover and wrote the worst five page paper of my entire life.

This sounds like a typical college story except you need to swap out the wine and clarinet for a 12 pack of Natty and a bass guitar.