Author Topic: Shame Yourself  (Read 322817 times)

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Shame Yourself
« Reply #1000 on: May 28, 2013, 03:28:28 PM »
I read through all ~25 unread pages of the "KU Fans Become Enraged by Titletown, Meltdown All Over Internet" thread over my lunch break today.   :embarrassed:

serious shame here. that is an abortion of a thread. you also probably didnt get to see ljmhawk's (tim's) paycheck he posted with his YTD earnings of 12K (well on his way to 6 figures).
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline SabiNation

• Katpak'r
  • USA Handball - Rio 2016
    • View Profile
« Reply #1001 on: May 28, 2013, 03:42:51 PM »
I read through all ~25 unread pages of the "KU Fans Become Enraged by Titletown, Meltdown All Over Internet" thread over my lunch break today.   :embarrassed:

serious shame here. that is an abortion of a thread. you also probably didnt get to see ljmhawk's (tim's) paycheck he posted with his YTD earnings of 12K (well on his way to 6 figures).

Yeah, it's pretty awful in there.  And no I didn't get to see it but man good for that guy.  I guess it's good that 1 out of 20 of them finally leave McDonald's for the big time gigs.  Keeps the economy going, ya know?
"If i worked for the NY times, and my boss told me 'hey. if you keep ranking ksu so high, we may fire you' i would tell my boss to 'bring it on.'"  -FFF

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #1002 on: May 28, 2013, 04:11:46 PM »

Yeah, it's pretty awful in there.  And no I didn't get to see it but man good for that guy.  I guess it's good that 1 out of 20 of them finally leave McDonald's for the big time gigs.  Keeps the economy going, ya know?

I don't think any of us thought it was real.

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1003 on: May 29, 2013, 12:32:59 AM »
I ate an entire box of Golden Grahams in one sitting last night.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1004 on: May 29, 2013, 08:59:02 AM »
i've been getting annoyed by my roommate's girlfriend too easily. and i'm the person who gets annoyed at people who get annoyed too easily.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1005 on: May 30, 2013, 12:27:42 PM »
Just logged on to a video conference, thought everyone else was late.  Called one to berate him, turns out I'm 30 minutes early.   :facepalm:

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #1006 on: May 30, 2013, 12:31:05 PM »
i've been getting annoyed by my roommate's girlfriend too easily. and i'm the person who gets annoyed at people who get annoyed too easily.

:surprised: tell more
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1007 on: May 30, 2013, 07:47:49 PM »

simple, horrible stuff. she's around so i can't crap with the door open when i get home, talking/flirting/laughing during a movie.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1008 on: May 30, 2013, 11:21:09 PM »
I think shitting with the door open while having roommates belongs in this thread

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1009 on: May 30, 2013, 11:24:32 PM »
I think shitting with the door open while having roommates belongs in this thread

No it belongs in the stud thread
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1010 on: May 31, 2013, 09:11:00 AM »
oh and i can totally hear their giggling phone conversations on the seldom nights that she's not around.

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #1011 on: May 31, 2013, 09:14:58 AM »

No it belongs in the stud thread

Offline TheCatFanSpeaks

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1012 on: May 31, 2013, 10:08:40 AM »
It has taken me all morning to catch up on the Shame Yourself thread.

Offline asava

• goEMAW.com Cultural Ambassador and Fashion Consultant
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
« Reply #1013 on: May 31, 2013, 10:17:20 AM »
It has taken me all morning to catch up on the Shame Yourself thread.

FOR SHAME.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1014 on: June 04, 2013, 09:10:45 AM »
I have gray nipple hairs.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1015 on: June 04, 2013, 09:15:55 AM »
Do not pluck them.  It will hurt you very badly.
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #1016 on: June 04, 2013, 09:18:04 AM »

you are naturally hairless so I do not believe this

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1017 on: June 04, 2013, 09:21:03 AM »

you are naturally hairless so I do not believe this

Why do you think I posted here?

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #1018 on: June 04, 2013, 11:46:49 AM »
I stayed over at the new girls house last night and I asked her to throw some of my clothes into the wash. Today I grabbed them out of the dryer and packed them in my gym bag. I just now changed to workout in the guys locker room and a pink thong fell out of my shorts as I pulled them out. All the guys started busting up. :facepalm: :lol:

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1019 on: June 04, 2013, 12:07:06 PM »
I stayed over at the new girls house last night and I asked her to throw some of my clothes into the wash. Today I grabbed them out of the dryer and packed them in my gym bag. I just now changed to workout in the guys locker room and a pink thong fell out of my shorts as I pulled them out. All the guys started busting up. :facepalm: :lol:

Mods, please move to stud thing thread.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1020 on: June 04, 2013, 12:20:18 PM »
Thursday was very hectic here. I was busy all day, it was my birthday, I had a birthday party to host that evening, and I was taking Friday off to start wedding festivities (best man on Saturday). So I was trying to wrap everything up before the weekend. I went to grab a late lunch at like 2 at Chipotle, brought it back to the office, but was unable to eat it due to all the crap I had to do, so I left it in the fridge. I completely forgot about it and found it today, still wrapped in the foil and in the brown bag. I opened it and it looked ok so I took a bite of the steak. It was gross but I took a couple more. Finally I threw it away after like 4 bites. I think I may be sick later.  :frown:

Offline kstate16

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1021 on: June 04, 2013, 12:26:09 PM »

simple, horrible stuff. she's around so i can't crap with the door open when i get home, talking/flirting/laughing during a movie.
This is the worst. Roommate last year didn't have a TV in his room so he was always in the living room with her.  She kept complaining about baseball being boring while I was trying to watch it. I had a ritual of watching the royals on the big screen HD, while watching MLB TV on my laptop to keep track of fantasy and she ruined it.

Offline hatingfrancisco

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • Tweet Tweet
« Reply #1022 on: June 04, 2013, 12:29:10 PM »

Fanning incapable of shaming himself.  His shames morph into brags.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1023 on: June 04, 2013, 01:31:47 PM »
This is the worst. Roommate last year didn't have a TV in his room so he was always in the living room with her.  She kept complaining about baseball being boring while I was trying to watch it. I had a ritual of watching the royals on the big screen HD, while watching MLB TV on my laptop to keep track of fantasy and she ruined it.

yeah for some reason i feel bad for being annoyed (shame thread), but i feel that if a dude is going to be around a girl all the time, it probably needs to be one that he likes a lot for it to work.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1024 on: June 04, 2013, 07:23:13 PM »
accidently sent snapchat of my gray nipple hairs to abe from f14 and not my wife.