Author Topic: Shame Yourself  (Read 322651 times)

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Shame Yourself
« Reply #800 on: April 17, 2013, 05:48:24 PM »

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #801 on: April 17, 2013, 05:56:16 PM »
I got a sausage biscuit with ROUND egg the other day.  I learned that on this board I think.  Anyway, thanks goEMAW.  :thumbs:

I was once told that McDs buys their eggs in log form and that's why they're all so perfectly round. However, I think that's wrong and they just used molds but I don't know.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #802 on: April 17, 2013, 09:36:42 PM »
Lied on my online weight watchers points entry. I'm only cheating myself. I mean, what is wrong with me?  :frown:

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #803 on: April 17, 2013, 09:37:40 PM »
Lied on my online weight watchers points entry. I'm only cheating myself. I mean, what is wrong with me?  :frown:

It wasn't even just one time. I do this a lot. I'm awful.  :frown:

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #804 on: April 17, 2013, 09:40:48 PM »

It wasn't even just one time. I do this a lot. I'm awful.  :frown:

I mean, I'm paying for the weightwatchers online points system. No one is forcing me to do this. And I lie about what I ate to make it fit the points? Like I'm going to get to my goal that way?  What is wrong with me? :frown:

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
Shame Yourself
« Reply #805 on: April 17, 2013, 09:51:55 PM »
But is it working?

Also

Does shame burn calories

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: April 18, 2013, 11:20:28 AM »
But is it working?

Also

Does shame burn calories

Down over 20 lbs since January 2012  :D

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #807 on: April 18, 2013, 11:22:28 AM »
Nice work CF3  :thumbs:

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #808 on: April 18, 2013, 12:28:17 PM »
That's a ringing endorsement for them.  Imagine how well it would work if he did what they were telling him to do. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #809 on: April 18, 2013, 12:37:42 PM »
i had what was definitely 1.5 servings of trail mix this morning as a snack, but only counted it as 1 serving on myfitnesspal.  :embarrassed:

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #810 on: April 18, 2013, 12:45:44 PM »
That's a ringing endorsement for them.  Imagine how well it would work if he did what they were telling him to do.

Yes if I played it straight up I'd probably be down another 15 lbs or so in the past year I would imagine.

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
« Reply #811 on: April 18, 2013, 12:47:35 PM »
Yeah the mcgriddle is delish and the sugar-bread is the key.

I should note that, while I feel terrible from the amount of sugar and low quality meats I've eaten today, I just benched my body weight 15 times which is a PR. Either eating unhealthy food motivated me or it powered me to new heights. Something to consider.

"Powerlifters" love their greasy fast food. You're going to be wearing bench shirts in no time.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #812 on: April 18, 2013, 12:48:25 PM »
i had what was definitely 1.5 servings of trail mix this morning as a snack, but only counted it as 1 serving on myfitnesspal.  :embarrassed:

This might have an even greater weight loss effect.  Not only do you have the primary guilt of overeating but you also have the later secondary guilt of having lied about it.  More of a future deterent maybe.  Unless you binge eat when you're sad or depressed in which case it might ultimately make things worse.  Heady stuff guys.  Please report back with any guilty sadness related fatness or conversely any reduced eating based on previous guilt over having overeaten and lied about it. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #814 on: April 18, 2013, 12:51:25 PM »

I should note that, while I feel terrible from the amount of sugar and low quality meats I've eaten today, I just benched my body weight 15 times which is a PR. Either eating unhealthy food motivated me or it powered me to new heights. Something to consider.

"Powerlifters" love their greasy fast food. You're going to be wearing bench shirts in no time.

One of my favorite things about powerlifters is that they risk serious injury doing it all to universally look like crap.  "Yeah, but I bench a ton when I put on all this getup. Only blown out my shoulder twice and my tricep once. And as an added benefit I look like a bloated, awkward sack of crap." :thumbs:

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #815 on: April 18, 2013, 12:56:17 PM »
One of my favorite things about powerlifters is that they risk serious injury doing it all to universally look like crap.  "Yeah, but I bench a ton when I put on all this getup. Only blown out my shoulder twice and my tricep once. And as an added benefit I look like a bloated, awkward sack of crap." :thumbs:

That's the "Westside Barbell" mentality. Louie Simmons did a wonderful job spreading his gospel to the masses. The strength & fitness community is, for lack of a better term, funny.

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #816 on: April 18, 2013, 01:03:25 PM »
I spent my first 2 years bbs'n on this board without using the "Unread" button.

I didnt know it existed until somone mentioned it in the effeciency thread.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #817 on: April 18, 2013, 02:46:52 PM »
I spent my first 2 years bbs'n on this board without using the "Unread" button.

I didnt know it existed until somone mentioned it in the effeciency thread.
This!!! (but only about the first 8 months)

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #818 on: April 18, 2013, 02:50:20 PM »
I never use the Unread button.

I mean I use the Unread button on each thread but not the one at the top of the page.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #819 on: April 18, 2013, 04:41:58 PM »

Yup. Lots of fat and protein. The diet makes the work out worth it.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #820 on: April 18, 2013, 08:34:03 PM »
Had to poo as i was getting in the shower, and since my building sucks and takes forever for proper water temp after flushing, I decided to just close the lid and flush after i was out of the shower.   Came home hours later after school to a very foul smell filling the apartment.    :bang:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #821 on: April 18, 2013, 11:26:09 PM »
Did that once, except I came home from work later at the same time as my roommate. I was going home for the weekend and he was going to be there by himself, so he was the only one who had to suffer. It made the guilt trip so much worse.

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #822 on: April 19, 2013, 12:45:26 AM »
Did that once, except I came home from work later at the same time as my roommate. I was going home for the weekend and he was going to be there by himself, so he was the only one who had to suffer. It made the guilt trip so much worse.

I don't see this as a big deal. Roommates assume the risk that their roommates may leave something in the bowl, or elsewhere, for whatever reason. I had roommates for financial reasons (share the rent) and resigned myself that they might occasionally do things that really made me mad. Leaving a bit (or bits) in the toilet bowl and stenching up the place? Make the dude buy the beer and the booze for the next week. Problem solved.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #823 on: April 19, 2013, 12:48:06 AM »

I don't see this as a big deal. Roommates assume the risk that their roommates may leave something in the bowl, or elsewhere, for whatever reason. I had roommates for financial reasons (share the rent) and resigned myself that they might occasionally do things that really made me mad. Leaving a bit (or bits) in the toilet bowl and stenching up the place? Make the dude buy the beer and the booze for the next week. Problem solved.

Had a roommate that wouldn't flush #1 to "save water".  He stopped after I started flushing 4 times after I peed.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Shame Yourself
« Reply #824 on: April 19, 2013, 06:49:52 AM »

If I had been your roommate and accidentally done that, I would have told you to eff right off when you tried to get me to buy your booze for that.
:adios: