Author Topic: Shame Yourself  (Read 322732 times)

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Shame Yourself
« Reply #775 on: April 17, 2013, 09:50:35 AM »
Speaking of wearing jeans to work...I'm not supposed to but I do anyway.  The other day this little Chinese lady in finance was all "hey, why are you wearing jeans today?" and I was all "I just do what I want."  But I'm really to ashamed to admit the real reason.

What is the real reason?

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #776 on: April 17, 2013, 09:53:08 AM »
Between new job and finishing up MBA I think I've gained a few pounds and I don't want to buy new pants.  Will be done in 2 weeks so will hit the gym BTTW.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: April 17, 2013, 10:13:18 AM »
Yesterday at work I realized my jeans had worn a hole in the crotch. Today I wore a different pair and realized that pair had also worn a hole in the crotch.
if you were wearing original levi's 501's you'd never have to worry about a hole in your crotch.  also you would look fantastic.

One pair was actually Levi's 513's. I tried on some 501's. Straight legs are too baggy.

Offline Willesgirl

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #778 on: April 17, 2013, 10:45:37 AM »
Yesterday at work I realized my jeans had worn a hole in the crotch. Today I wore a different pair and realized that pair had also worn a hole in the crotch.
if you were wearing original levi's 501's you'd never have to worry about a hole in your crotch.  also you would look fantastic.

One pair was actually Levi's 513's. I tried on some 501's. Straight legs are too baggy.

Just how tight are your jeans? You should let your boys breath sometimes (assuming you want kids someday and don't like ball chafing.)

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #779 on: April 17, 2013, 10:48:48 AM »

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #780 on: April 17, 2013, 10:51:23 AM »

Just how tight are your jeans? You should let your boys breath sometimes (assuming you want kids someday and don't like ball chafing.)

:lol:
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #781 on: April 17, 2013, 10:53:51 AM »
I have thunder thighs and can't wear anything but loose fit jeans or my crotch will rip after 2 weeks.
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #782 on: April 17, 2013, 12:38:31 PM »
Being born in 1987 has tons of perks but one of them is not this:

in middle school and high school when i was super skinny, baggy jeans and then boot-cut type jeans were popular
now in my mid-binging twenties and skinny jeans are like all you can get

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #783 on: April 17, 2013, 02:17:22 PM »
I have thunder thighs and can't wear anything but loose fit jeans or my crotch will rip after 2 weeks.

I wear 560's cause tight jeans can blow me.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline GCJayhawker

• Point Plank'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #784 on: April 17, 2013, 02:24:49 PM »
Being born in 1987 has tons of perks but one of them is not this:

in middle school and high school when i was super skinny, baggy jeans and then boot-cut type jeans were popular
now in my mid-binging twenties and skinny jeans are like all you can get

My gf can't figure out why I hate buying new jeans.  I'm all like it's not that complicated.

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #785 on: April 17, 2013, 02:36:45 PM »
i ate a mcgriddle for breakfast, i had chinese for lunch, and i'm going to eat bar food while playing trivia tonight.  :barf:

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #786 on: April 17, 2013, 04:48:21 PM »
i ate a mcgriddle for breakfast, i had chinese for lunch, and i'm going to eat bar food while playing trivia tonight.  :barf:

I was not aware that the mcgriddle was still an option.  Thought they phased that one out.  Doesn't that have like a syrup-infused pancake bun?  Man, did somebody bring that in or you found it just laying around?  Surely you didn't seek it out. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Shame Yourself
« Reply #787 on: April 17, 2013, 04:50:00 PM »
judgement free zone bread

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #788 on: April 17, 2013, 04:52:21 PM »
Resin hits. Past, future, and present.

Great post

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #789 on: April 17, 2013, 04:53:10 PM »
judgement free zone bread

Not judging.  See my Pringles post.  Just curious.  Though I did get all over somebody for not taking showers, but I've learned.  We are all free to be gross in here. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #790 on: April 17, 2013, 04:54:23 PM »
The mcgriddle is alive and well in KS.  Also, the sausage and cheese mcgriddle is delicious. 

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #791 on: April 17, 2013, 05:00:57 PM »
The mcgriddle is alive and well in KS.  Also, the sausage and cheese mcgriddle is delicious.

Fast food breakfast sandwiches are very tasty in general.  I've never had a bad one.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #792 on: April 17, 2013, 05:01:33 PM »

Yeah, the fact that Illinois doesn't have them leads me to believe that the Obamas must somehow be involved . . .

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #793 on: April 17, 2013, 05:02:18 PM »
I got a sausage biscuit with ROUND egg the other day.  I learned that on this board I think.  Anyway, thanks goEMAW.  :thumbs:

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #794 on: April 17, 2013, 05:05:17 PM »

Fast food breakfast sandwiches are very tasty in general.  I've never had a bad one.

I am actually the opposite.  The only two ff breakfast items I like are the breakfast burrito and the sausage cheese mcgriddle from McD's.  The rest is gross to me.

Maybe that explains my opinion a little?  :dunno:

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #795 on: April 17, 2013, 05:07:16 PM »

I am actually the opposite.  The only two ff breakfast items I like are the breakfast burrito and the sausage cheese mcgriddle from McD's.  The rest is gross to me.

Maybe you should just start dipping their other breakfast sandwiches in maple syrup, then. It's pretty much the same thing as a McGriddle.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #796 on: April 17, 2013, 05:10:14 PM »

Maybe you should just start dipping their other breakfast sandwiches in maple syrup, then. It's pretty much the same thing as a McGriddle.

I was just going to post that.  I think I would prefer the dip and not some weird infusion.  I think it would taste better.  Less convenient to shove down your gullet though. 

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #797 on: April 17, 2013, 05:11:40 PM »

I was just going to post that.  I think I would prefer the dip and not some weird infusion.  I think it would taste better.  Less convenient to shove down your gullet though.

I like the pancake thingy.

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
Shame Yourself
« Reply #798 on: April 17, 2013, 05:41:31 PM »
Yeah the mcgriddle is delish and the sugar-bread is the key.

I should note that, while I feel terrible from the amount of sugar and low quality meats I've eaten today, I just benched my body weight 15 times which is a PR. Either eating unhealthy food motivated me or it powered me to new heights. Something to consider.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Shame Yourself
« Reply #799 on: April 17, 2013, 05:46:41 PM »
Yeah the mcgriddle is delish and the sugar-bread is the key.

I should note that, while I feel terrible from the amount of sugar and low quality meats I've eaten today, I just benched my body weight 15 times which is a PR. Either eating unhealthy food motivated me or it powered me to new heights. Something to consider.

:frown: I haven't benched in so long I probably couldn't do my body weight even once... Sigh
:adios: