Author Topic: Shame Yourself  (Read 322670 times)

Offline KSUblumpkin

• Dr. Blumpkin, Esquire
  • goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Combo-Fan
  • My awesomeness gives Bill Self diarrhea.
    • View Profile
Re: Shame Yourself
« Reply #725 on: April 15, 2013, 04:18:33 PM »
ran out of body wash 2 weeks ago, been using shampoo as substitute since then, even though i've been to the store like 3 times.

Some people confuse shame and brilliance and I would put this into the brilliance category. 
#OperationMotorBoatCindy

Offline lopakman

• Katpak'r
  • #1Wiggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #726 on: April 15, 2013, 04:27:48 PM »
I peed in the sink last night because it was closer and I was drunk.  It was my wife's sink not mine.
@lopakman

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: April 15, 2013, 04:42:12 PM »
I lost my phone Saturday, and haven't really decided what I want to do yet. I think I want to do a Nexus 4, but it seems expensive, (and I just got my annual bonus this week). (I'm cheap).

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #728 on: April 15, 2013, 04:46:50 PM »
I peed in the sink last night because it was closer and I was drunk.  It was my wife's sink not mine.

Shame/Boss combo

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #729 on: April 15, 2013, 04:57:37 PM »
I lost my phone Saturday, and haven't really decided what I want to do yet. I think I want to do a Nexus 4, but it seems expensive, (and I just got my annual bonus this week). (I'm cheap).

I saw a tv ad from Wal-Mart last night offering smart phone service with unlimited data and minutes for just $40 per month.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: April 15, 2013, 05:04:18 PM »

I saw a tv ad from Wal-Mart last night offering smart phone service with unlimited data and minutes for just $40 per month.

I have to buy a phone. And I'd rather just not have one than buy one.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: April 15, 2013, 05:07:57 PM »

You can buy a smart phone for like $50, if you don't really care about features.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: April 15, 2013, 05:37:40 PM »

You can buy a smart phone for like $50, if you don't really care about features.

Yeah, so? I still haven't gotten one.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: April 15, 2013, 06:16:16 PM »

Yeah, so? I still haven't gotten one.

Buying stuff is the absolute worst. My old PS3 quit reading games a couple months ago. I went to Amazon, typed in "PS3" and was like "Welp, I guess I'm done with video games."
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: April 16, 2013, 12:04:28 AM »
Couple things...

Just watched Groundhog Day for the first time... On AMC.

If I open a bottle of wine, I will finish it, regardless of circumstance. Just think it is silly to leave a glass or two in the bottle.
:adios:

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #735 on: April 16, 2013, 12:27:44 AM »

Seems like a practical decision to me, perhaps well-grounded in logic. I cannot attribute shame to this.

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: April 16, 2013, 12:51:28 AM »
Couple things...

If I open a bottle of wine, I will finish it, regardless of circumstance. Just think it is silly to leave a glass or two in the bottle.

eff you for waiting so long to watch Groundhog Day. But, the wine thing makes perfect sense.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #737 on: April 16, 2013, 06:52:10 AM »
Couple things...

eff you for waiting so long to watch Groundhog Day. But, the wine thing makes perfect sense.

I thought this was a safe place to talk about things we are ashamed of :cry:

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: April 16, 2013, 07:23:50 AM »
sometimes i buy e-cigs
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline KSUblumpkin

• Dr. Blumpkin, Esquire
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #739 on: April 16, 2013, 09:16:41 AM »
I paid my civil fine for running a read light with 65 one dollar checks to the City of Des Moines sent via certified mail yesterday afternoon.  Today my wrist hurts from the writing of these 65 one dollar checks.
#OperationMotorBoatCindy

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: April 16, 2013, 09:21:12 AM »
I paid my civil fine for running a read light with 65 one dollar checks to the City of Des Moines sent via certified mail yesterday afternoon.  Today my wrist hurts from the writing of these 65 one dollar checks.

They're going to hold you in contempt.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: April 16, 2013, 09:21:59 AM »

#motorboatdesmoines

Offline KSUblumpkin

• Dr. Blumpkin, Esquire
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #742 on: April 16, 2013, 09:50:22 AM »

#motorboatdesmoines

Hahahahaha!  Good thing it is a civil fine and not a citation...they're going to hold me in contempt of awesome.  I sent it certified mail so I can confirm that they received all 65 one dollar checks thus making my balance 0.00.  Not my finest hour, but eff those cameras and this 1984 crap.
#OperationMotorBoatCindy

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: April 16, 2013, 09:57:35 AM »

#motorboatdesmoines

Hahahahaha!  Good thing it is a civil fine and not a citation...they're going to hold me in contempt of awesome.  I sent it certified mail so I can confirm that they received all 65 one dollar checks thus making my balance 0.00.  Not my finest hour, but eff those cameras and this 1984 crap.

@mikec2w

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: April 16, 2013, 10:01:38 AM »

#motorboatdesmoines

Don't complain; it took almost 29 yrs for this Big Bro crap.
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Shame Yourself
« Reply #745 on: April 16, 2013, 11:13:27 AM »

#motorboatdesmoines

Rounds to zero?

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #746 on: April 16, 2013, 11:18:50 AM »

#motorboatdesmoines

Rounds to zero?

If my math is correct I think it comes out to about $0.65.
@mikec2w

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #747 on: April 16, 2013, 11:22:27 AM »

#motorboatdesmoines

Rounds to zero?

I've been out of college for a while now, but wouldn't that summation make the total of the check infinity? I mean, you would be adding an infinite amount of fractions that approach zero, but they are all positive, nonzero numbers.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 11:37:25 AM by Nuts Kicked »

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #748 on: April 16, 2013, 12:26:58 PM »
Wolfram alpha says the result is 0.002.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Shame Yourself
« Reply #749 on: April 16, 2013, 12:40:35 PM »

#motorboatdesmoines

Rounds to zero?

I've been out of college for a while now, but wouldn't that summation make the total of the check infinity? I mean, you would be adding an infinite amount of fractions that approach zero, but they are all positive, nonzero numbers.

That summation approaches 1, which cancels with the exponential. The remaining two tenths of a cent would be rounded to zero in a transaction.