Author Topic: Shame Yourself  (Read 322655 times)

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: Shame Yourself
« Reply #475 on: March 12, 2013, 05:42:25 PM »
I like serious blump and bloodfart quite a bit. Probably more than the not serious versions, even though they are funny. (Me shaming myself, I think)

no shame.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Rob_Cassidy

• Fan
  • patchy bearded douchebag in Miami
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: March 12, 2013, 05:46:36 PM »
Here's a doozy:

When I was in third grade, there was a contest between the Suffolk County elementary schools to raise money. There was a giant change jar on a table in one of hallways, and students/parents/teachers would put change in it.

Whichever school raised the most money got an in-school concert from New Kids on The Block near the end of the year.

Needless to say, all of the girls at my school were fired up about this. They all loved NKOTB and all had crushes on the members. Of course the boys at school (myself included) were not so keen on this idea. It was cool to hate The New Kids. Plus, somewhere deep down we didn't want the girls we had crushes on gushing over these dudes if they showed up.

So a bunch of us would semi-reguarly take the change jar and dump some of it into the trash when nobody was watching it.

I didn't really understand what what the United Way was back then. So I certainly didn't understand how horrible it was to steal money from the organization and dump it in the trash. The act was not done with malice, but still ...

We didn't get that NKOTB concert. Instead, I got a lifetime of shame. 

To be fair, I've donated a ton to the United Way since. It helps me cope.

Feels good to finally talk about this.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: March 12, 2013, 05:53:15 PM »
Doesn't top Microwave's. Sorry, Rob.

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: March 12, 2013, 08:24:48 PM »
 :D
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline Microwave

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: March 12, 2013, 11:07:26 PM »
Doesn't top Microwave's. Sorry, Rob.

:popcorn:

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #480 on: March 13, 2013, 08:55:17 AM »
eff the United Way.  Sure they're a charity, but it's an awful rough ridin' charity.  Pretty much a scam.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: March 13, 2013, 08:59:34 AM »
i am going to florida this weekend and am going tanning this week to prepare.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: March 13, 2013, 09:10:05 AM »
eff the United Way.  Sure they're a charity, but it's an awful rough ridin' charity.  Pretty much a scam.
Yes to this. My company is a big supporter of UW. All of our major fund raisers are for UW. It really sucks. I give them $100 every year, but I think, one year, I will walk out front of our building and light a Benjamin on fire in protest. Maybe one of the unemployed Phelps daughters will join me in my protest.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: March 13, 2013, 09:17:11 AM »
Yes to this. My company is a big supporter of UW. All of our major fund raisers are for UW. It really sucks. I give them $100 every year, but I think, one year, I will walk out front of our building and light a Benjamin on fire in protest. Maybe one of the unemployed Phelps daughters will join me in my protest.

At GM if you want to get promoted you pretty much have to give 10% of your salary to UW.  Bunch of other companies like that, too.  Most of that money gets spent taking the big wigs of those companies to Antigua. 

Offline bunter

• Combo-Fan
  • I'm not a good poster.
    • View Profile
    • Investigate 3/11
« Reply #484 on: March 13, 2013, 10:15:36 AM »
In first grade I was spinning around like an idiot with our cat in my hands in our kitchen. It slips out if my hands, smashes against the fridge and breaks a leg. I tell everyone I accidentally stepped on it, not seeing it lying on the floor.

My family will never know the truth.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: March 13, 2013, 10:23:53 AM »
Oh man, pet stories.

Once put my hamster in the cockpit of a R/C car.  Built little ramps and stuff for it and jumped it.

Now I'm not sure if this counts as "torturing animals."  I mean it probably does, but it's not like I had some psychotic intent.  Certainly didn't intend to hurt the hamster.  Anyway I hope Blump can let me know if I'm at risk of like murdering 20 prostitutes.

Offline KSUblumpkin

• Dr. Blumpkin, Esquire
  • goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Combo-Fan
  • My awesomeness gives Bill Self diarrhea.
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: March 13, 2013, 10:25:21 AM »
Oh man, pet stories.

Once put my hamster in the cockpit of a R/C car.  Built little ramps and stuff for it and jumped it.

Now I'm not sure if this counts as "torturing animals."  I mean it probably does, but it's not like I had some psychotic intent.  Certainly didn't intend to hurt the hamster.  Anyway I hope Blump can let me know if I'm at risk of like murdering 20 prostitutes.

Nope you are good.  I would have done the same thing.
#OperationMotorBoatCindy

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: March 13, 2013, 12:50:16 PM »
When I was like 6 or 7 I had a tick on my ballsack and screamed to my parents thinking it was a spider. They laughed at me. :embarrassed:
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: March 13, 2013, 01:17:24 PM »
Major props though for having a ballsack when you were 6 or 7.  STUD.  :cheers:

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: March 13, 2013, 02:10:31 PM »
Major props though for having a ballsack when you were 6 or 7.  STUD.  :cheers:

Fun fact about Winters:  He had more fuzz on his peaches then than he does now.  I know people that know people that know his relatives or something.  They say he has the Benjamin Button of ballsacks.
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Worst poster on this board by far
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: March 13, 2013, 10:45:15 PM »
Oh man, pet stories.

no shame. sounds like you gave a hamster the coolest life ever. prolly bragged to all the other hamsters about his sweet ass ride and all the cool jumps he did then made fun of their stupid lame hamster wheels. you were his hero and you never even knew it.
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

Offline bunter

• Combo-Fan
  • I'm not a good poster.
    • View Profile
    • Investigate 3/11
« Reply #491 on: March 13, 2013, 11:33:21 PM »
When I was like 6 or 7 I had a tick on my ballsack and screamed to my parents thinking it was a spider. They laughed at me. :embarrassed:

First encounter with ticks is like that for most. Bugs in general, amiright?

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: March 14, 2013, 12:23:53 AM »
Oh man, pet stories.

I doubt it was torture. If the hamster survived (which I assume it did because you didn't shotgun it or anything like that) it probably found the ride(s) better than being trapped in a cage. At least I would have thought that if I were a hamster. Hamsters like to get out now and then, contrary to popular belief.

Offline KSUblumpkin

• Dr. Blumpkin, Esquire
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: March 15, 2013, 09:38:22 AM »
I got busted this morning asleep in my office.  Said I was a narcoleptic (which I am).  I love narcosleepy.
#OperationMotorBoatCindy

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: March 15, 2013, 12:19:45 PM »
someone brought in donuts this morning.

had a big cream-filled pastry with chocolate icing for breakfast.  :embarrassed:

just now, was hungry, didn't feel like getting up for lunch, went and grabbed a lemon cream-filled pastry to tide me over.  :embarrassed:

Offline FuzzyWuzzy

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #495 on: March 15, 2013, 12:26:27 PM »
I bought a double crusted cherry pie for Pi Day and didn't share it with anyone

Offline KSUblumpkin

• Dr. Blumpkin, Esquire
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: March 15, 2013, 01:02:45 PM »
I bought a double crusted cherry pie for Pi Day and didn't share it with anyone

No shame in that at all.  Pi Day is a glorious holiday for all of the nerds like me out there.  I find great beauty in knowing you can always take the circumfrence of a circle and divide it by it's diameter to yield 3.14......

People say there are only 2 constants (death and taxes), but Pi is one of my favorite constants in math/science.

Shame: I tried not being serious for 5 days, but I had to break this pact because someone mentioned Pi Day.
#OperationMotorBoatCindy

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: March 15, 2013, 01:04:13 PM »
When I'm walking my dog and it poops in peoples yards I never pick it up  :frown:

Offline Boom Roasted

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: March 15, 2013, 01:10:10 PM »

At GM if you want to get promoted you pretty much have to give 10% of your salary to UW.  Bunch of other companies like that, too.  Most of that money gets spent taking the big wigs of those companies to Antigua.

I just select to have all of mine go to a charity I care about.  Seems pretty simple.

Offline Boom Roasted

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: March 15, 2013, 01:22:17 PM »
When in 2nd grade we were standing in line to go out to recess and the teacher had just put a lukemia fundraiser poster on the board.  I spurted out "this kid needs some rogain not our money".  She didnt know who did it and demanded whoever did it write an anonymous apology letter and give it to her to send to the Lukemia society... I never wrote a word.