Author Topic: Shame Yourself  (Read 322742 times)

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
Re: Shame Yourself
« Reply #350 on: March 06, 2013, 07:55:16 PM »
ate hamburger helper last night.  ate the leftovers tonight.

:frown:

I used to eat HH regularly in law school.  I chefed it up something fierce, but you sound like you're well on your way to some great successes in life with that diet. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: March 07, 2013, 01:53:38 PM »

Did you eat the leftovers cold? If so its worthy of 2  :frown: :frown:

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: March 07, 2013, 03:00:05 PM »
I had dinner with my parents last night and told them I had to leave to do laundry but I went to a bar instead.  :drink:
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: March 07, 2013, 03:04:37 PM »
At work, I always take coffee from the thermos that is most full to avoid starting another pot. Also, I've been drinking about 80 oz per day this week.
:adios:

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: March 07, 2013, 03:06:07 PM »
At work, I always take coffee from the thermos that is most full to avoid starting another pot. Also, I've been drinking about 80 oz per day this week.

:surprised:

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: March 07, 2013, 03:06:54 PM »

Yesterday I accidentally brewed a pot of decaf (ps why the hell do they even make that horse piss/why does my company carry it?) and just left it there without marking it as decaf
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: March 07, 2013, 03:14:40 PM »

How is your breath after that?  I'm pretty sure the leading cause of dog crap smelling breath in attorneys is coffee intake.  At least it seems that way.  The shittiest mouthed ones are always sucking on some coffee.  I take pharmaceutical grade caffeine in pill form.  My breath is fabulous.  I don't think it's a coincidence.
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: March 07, 2013, 03:18:13 PM »

Yesterday I accidentally brewed a pot of decaf (ps why the hell do they even make that horse piss/why does my company carry it?) and just left it there without marking it as decaf

How awful for them.  Just chugging shitty coffee and getting zero energy boost from it.  They feel all guilty about how much coffee they consumed, but they're tired as  hell.  Boss move. 

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: March 07, 2013, 03:32:47 PM »
GAH, someone put decaf in our regular pot the other day. I about lost it.

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: March 07, 2013, 03:35:21 PM »
This pharm grade caffeine pill sounds like the way to go.  Do you think it would dissolve in high grade coffee without effecting taste?

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #360 on: March 07, 2013, 03:35:33 PM »

Please.  I'm not some animal.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline KSUblumpkin

• Dr. Blumpkin, Esquire
  • goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Combo-Fan
  • My awesomeness gives Bill Self diarrhea.
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: March 07, 2013, 03:37:32 PM »

How awful for them.  Just chugging shitty coffee and getting zero energy boost from it.  They feel all guilty about how much coffee they consumed, but they're tired as  hell.  Boss move.

That's oscar Springsteen level Boss right there.  Nice work.
#OperationMotorBoatCindy

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
Shame Yourself
« Reply #362 on: March 07, 2013, 03:43:47 PM »

Please.  I'm not some animal.

My cook made some Pakistani dish that is more or less hamburger helper with peas and spices and stuff. I ate the leftovers cold for breakfast this morning.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: March 07, 2013, 03:46:53 PM »
i got up from the couch to go pee last night.  i stopped in the hallway and couldn't remember what i was doing, so i sat back down. 

then i did it again like 2 minutes later before finally remembering.

:sdeek:

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: March 07, 2013, 03:48:45 PM »
i got up from the couch to go pee last night.  i stopped in the hallway and couldn't remember what i was doing, so i sat back down. 

I got really drunk at a super bowl party and walked into the bathroom and pissed all over the wall with the door open and then walked out of the bathroom and denied doing it when everyone was like WTF you just peed on the wall?!?! 

I haven't touched a Tank 7 since.
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: March 07, 2013, 04:29:14 PM »

I got really drunk at a super bowl party and walked into the bathroom and pissed all over the wall with the door open and then walked out of the bathroom and denied doing it when everyone was like WTF you just peed on the wall?!?! 

BEST MONTH EVER!!!

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Shame Yourself
« Reply #366 on: March 07, 2013, 04:34:41 PM »

How is your breath after that?  I'm pretty sure the leading cause of dog crap smelling breath in attorneys is coffee intake.  At least it seems that way.  The shittiest mouthed ones are always sucking on some coffee.  I take pharmaceutical grade caffeine in pill form.  My breath is fabulous.  I don't think it's a coincidence.

Probably not great during work if you don't like the smell of coffee plus Altoids.

I wouldn't drink as much if I had real work to do, but the first week training modules pretty much result in me getting up to get coffee once an hour so I can walk around for a bit.
:adios:

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: March 07, 2013, 04:44:24 PM »
during work hours today, on top of bbs'ing, i created a spreadsheet listing about 150 beers and their calories/carbs/%alcohol.

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: March 07, 2013, 04:50:52 PM »

BEST MONTH EVER!!!
:dance:

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: March 07, 2013, 06:47:27 PM »
I just cut in front of about 30 cars on the exit ramp. Sorry folks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: March 07, 2013, 06:48:47 PM »
during work hours today, on top of bbs'ing, i created a spreadsheet listing about 150 beers and their calories/carbs/%alcohol.

What was it sorted by?
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: March 07, 2013, 06:50:06 PM »
and I'm bbsing while driving.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: March 07, 2013, 08:14:33 PM »
did my taxes and was going to put in child-care deduction, but remembered that I pay a very nice undocumented worker to watch my kid.

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I don't run out of gas.
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: March 07, 2013, 08:54:21 PM »
did my taxes and was going to put in child-care deduction, but remembered that I pay a very nice undocumented worker to watch my kid.

Our sitter was not licensed for the first few years.  One day 5 or 6 women were busted (the same day) for watching kids without a being certified.  We found out the snitch was a local sitter that was low on customers so she ratted out all the illegals.   

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Shame Yourself
« Reply #374 on: March 07, 2013, 08:55:09 PM »

Our sitter was not licensed for the first few years.  One day 5 or 6 women were busted (the same day) for watching kids without a being certified.  We found out the snitch was a local sitter that was low on customers so she ratted out all the illegals.

Ppl are a horrible kind of animal.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2