Author Topic: :sdeek:  (Read 13734 times)

Offline SEK_EMAW

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: :sdeek:
« Reply #50 on: February 15, 2013, 12:30:54 PM »
I'm confused....I never saw where this quote came from, but are guys inferring that this is JO's mom?  Sounds more like James Watson's mom to me.

redacted
:thumbsup:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 15, 2013, 12:33:11 PM »
One thing is for certain, mscougar needs to post here.

confirmed

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 15, 2013, 12:34:40 PM »
You think he had to have a special crib because his legs were so long as a baby? These are the things we could find out if she was here.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 15, 2013, 12:35:41 PM »

confirmed

we should use trim's ba miles to fly her to fatty fest and make her tell us more stories. then trim could roast her or whatever.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 15, 2013, 12:36:57 PM »

confirmed

we should use trim's ba miles to fly her to fatty fest and make her tell us more stories. then trim could roast her or whatever.

I've heard worse ideas

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 15, 2013, 12:37:39 PM »
I'm guessing that no one who would let a player's parent influence their hiring and firing decisions will take a black woman as seriously as a white suburban aau basketball coach.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 15, 2013, 12:38:08 PM »
well i wonder what gpc has to say about this since they backed will and shannon really well. what? what's that you say? they are all talking crap on her and JO? oh wow. shocking. did not see that coming at all.
Conversely, is goEMAW going to bitch about JO's mom and how JO's a pussy because he can't handle whatever it is he's upset about?

while i can't speak for everyone, i would say that for me personally it will depend if JO and his mother help cause a head coach that i want to be at kstate to get fired and the only coach i really want at kstate right now is bill. so i guess if jo and his mom get bill fired then yes i will bitch about it. stay tuned!
so i wonder: is it the parent's involvement that we get upset about or the AD's response to the parent's involvement?

are you really going to make me walk you all the way through this? i mean, you're the law student.
no i get it.

you liked frank so BOO spradlings
you don't like oscar so bully for JO

that's cute, but no and not even close.

spradlings can screw off because they were partly responsible (in my opinion) for frank being forced out (my opinion). most kstate people probably think frank up and willingly left, but i'm pretty sure that wasn't what happened. i did like frank though and i do wish he was still the coach though so yeah i guess the first part of your assumption was right.

where you miss badly is where you say i don't like oscar so bully for JO. i haven't said anything like that and no one in this thread has either. in reality i couldn't care less. why is that you ask? because i'm going to make the assumption that crap like jo and his mom happens all of the time in major college athletics. so i don't care. just don't care at all. total indifference to it.

now if their whining and moaning somehow actually affects the university in some way, shape or form like the spradlings did then i'll hop off the fence. like if their complaining helps to build a lazy river then i'll say "bully for jo" or if maybe their complaining causes the student union to burn down then i'll lump them in with the spradlings and tell them to go in the back. but again...as of right now i don't care. this is completely different from the gpc stance where they stuck up for will and are now trashing jo. sorry if not analytical enough to tell the difference. maybe that's year 2 or something. dunno.
Number 1: I don't appreciate the insulting tone you're taking with me.

Number 2: We're splitting hairs here imo, but you're right, no one is "sticking up" for JO here. 

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 15, 2013, 12:39:26 PM »
Excuse me, Mrs., um,. Mrs. DOB, did baby DOB dunk on babies on his 'lil tykes hoop?

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 15, 2013, 12:40:30 PM »

Ms. Cougar?  Jesus, just send her Fanning's email and be done with it.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 15, 2013, 12:42:50 PM »

Ms. Cougar?  Jesus, just send her Fanning's email and be done with it.
:lol:

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: February 15, 2013, 12:44:01 PM »
well i wonder what gpc has to say about this since they backed will and shannon really well. what? what's that you say? they are all talking crap on her and JO? oh wow. shocking. did not see that coming at all.
Conversely, is goEMAW going to bitch about JO's mom and how JO's a pussy because he can't handle whatever it is he's upset about?

while i can't speak for everyone, i would say that for me personally it will depend if JO and his mother help cause a head coach that i want to be at kstate to get fired and the only coach i really want at kstate right now is bill. so i guess if jo and his mom get bill fired then yes i will bitch about it. stay tuned!
so i wonder: is it the parent's involvement that we get upset about or the AD's response to the parent's involvement?

are you really going to make me walk you all the way through this? i mean, you're the law student.
no i get it.

you liked frank so BOO spradlings
you don't like oscar so bully for JO

that's cute, but no and not even close.

spradlings can screw off because they were partly responsible (in my opinion) for frank being forced out (my opinion). most kstate people probably think frank up and willingly left, but i'm pretty sure that wasn't what happened. i did like frank though and i do wish he was still the coach though so yeah i guess the first part of your assumption was right.

where you miss badly is where you say i don't like oscar so bully for JO. i haven't said anything like that and no one in this thread has either. in reality i couldn't care less. why is that you ask? because i'm going to make the assumption that crap like jo and his mom happens all of the time in major college athletics. so i don't care. just don't care at all. total indifference to it.

now if their whining and moaning somehow actually affects the university in some way, shape or form like the spradlings did then i'll hop off the fence. like if their complaining helps to build a lazy river then i'll say "bully for jo" or if maybe their complaining causes the student union to burn down then i'll lump them in with the spradlings and tell them to go in the back. but again...as of right now i don't care. this is completely different from the gpc stance where they stuck up for will and are now trashing jo. sorry if not analytical enough to tell the difference. maybe that's year 2 or something. dunno.
Number 1: I don't appreciate the insulting tone you're taking with me.

Number 2: We're splitting hairs here imo, but you're right, no one is "sticking up" for JO here.

and i didn't appreciate you trying to dlew the thread and say that what we were doing was exactly the same thing as gpc but the opposite when we weren't. and no we're not splittling hairs. not even close.

Offline KanSt43

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 15, 2013, 12:44:22 PM »
That grammar was awful.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 15, 2013, 12:45:55 PM »
That grammar was awful.

nobody likes a grammar or spelling nazi

Offline KanSt43

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 15, 2013, 12:47:52 PM »
That grammar was awful.

nobody likes a grammar or spelling sysboner

I prefer English, but whatever.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 15, 2013, 12:48:03 PM »
LOL at all of this.

Oh man . . .  :lol:

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 15, 2013, 12:50:09 PM »
That grammar was awful.

Nice edit, I liked the original
:adios:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 15, 2013, 12:50:54 PM »
That grammar was awful.

It was too mean. I'm not a mean person.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 15, 2013, 12:54:59 PM »
I think, if this is true, then there is one huge difference between JO's mom saying something and Will's dad saying something:

Will's dad getting Frank fired was about Will. Will didn't like him. JO's mom is not saying that JO liked Frank, she is saying that the whole team did. It seems weird to me that she would speak up about this now. What's her motivation? The Spradlings' motivation is very clear. They had reason to lie. If Ms. Cougar has a reason to lie, I have no idea what it is.

Offline kougar24

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 15, 2013, 12:55:48 PM »

No relation, FYI.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 15, 2013, 12:56:25 PM »
I think, if this is true, then there is one huge difference between JO's mom saying something and Will's dad saying something:

Will's dad getting Frank fired was about Will. Will didn't like him. JO's mom is not saying that JO liked Frank, she is saying that the whole team did. It seems weird to me that she would speak up about this now. What's her motivation? The Spradlings' motivation is very clear. They had reason to lie. If Ms. Cougar has a reason to lie, I have no idea what it is.

Also, she loves KSU. This cannot be understated.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 15, 2013, 12:56:51 PM »
That grammar was awful.

It was too mean. I'm not a mean person.

Now you are a liar though, most of us like SkinnyBenny
:adios:

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 15, 2013, 12:59:44 PM »
Its entertaining for sure, but I don't really care for parent's going public (to reporters, social media, whatever) with their stuff that should be taken care of with the coach or AD. And Spradling's dad calling and feeding Kellis talking points is MUCH worse than this, but I still don't like either one.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 15, 2013, 01:02:32 PM »
Def. not the same level, but this helicopter-parenting is getting out of hand.  just STFU parents.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 15, 2013, 01:05:44 PM »
if this is JO's mom she has very good reason to be upset as the Frank to oscar change has been very detrimental to JO's pro bb future. 

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 15, 2013, 01:08:24 PM »
and i didn't appreciate you trying to dlew the thread and say that what we were doing was exactly the same thing as gpc but the opposite when we weren't. and no we're not splittling hairs. not even close.
i think we are splitting hairs.  you're right.  this isn't the inverse of the GPC response where they defend spradling and trash JO, but it's not that far off.  the reason people aren't rushing to JO's defense yet is because this just happened.  that's why originally asked the question:  "Conversely, is goEMAW going to bitch about JO's mom and how JO's a pussy because he can't handle whatever it is he's upset about?"

and let me preface this by saying that I loved Frank and I hated the oscar hire just so we're all clear.  Also, i agree that the GPC response to the Sprads/JO complaining is ridiculous and inconsistent. 

i don't take issue with JO's mom complaining just like i don't really take issue with Spradling's parents complaining.  however, i could definitely understand how people could feel like sprads needed to shut up and play and how jo needs to do the same now.  But the players/parents don't determine how the AD responds.  Like some one alluded to earlier in this thread, parents probably complain about this crap all the time, and it's the AD's job to say "yeah, i understand.  don't worry we're looking out for your son and all of our student athletes, etc."  Currie used what is probably a common occurrence as leverage over a coach he hated. Don't we pretty much think that the "players are going to transfer" jazz was just a pretext for Currie hating Frank's guts anyways?  This is all on Currie. 

I don't think it's fair or consistent to crap on Sprads for being a pussy when he complains about a coach (which Currie just so happened to use as one of his reasons for firing Frank) and not consider JO a pussy when he complains about a coach (which Currie doesn't respond to). 

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]