Author Topic: :sdeek:  (Read 13730 times)

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Re: :sdeek:
« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2013, 11:42:20 AM »
To be fair, she bitched about Frank yelling at the wrong players over a mistake last year at the tourney.

What on earth does this have to do with anything
That she bitches about coaches a lot?! :dunno: Maybe just trying to #fanningbrag?! Either way, she's a lovely lady.

It was a #fanningbrag. Yeah, you were in Pittsburgh. We get it.
Deal with it, bro! :gocho:

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
Re: :sdeek:
« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2013, 11:42:39 AM »
well i wonder what gpc has to say about this since they backed will and shannon really well. what? what's that you say? they are all talking crap on her and JO? oh wow. shocking. did not see that coming at all.
Conversely, is goEMAW going to bitch about JO's mom and how JO's a pussy because he can't handle whatever it is he's upset about?

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2013, 11:42:49 AM »
This isn't a win for anyone except those who said that they're all bad guys.  Like me.

Offline SwiftCat

• #LIFE
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Depth Charge
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2013, 11:43:10 AM »
#BID with a massive win...

Yes hindsight is 20-20 but you may have another basketball head coach in 2 years.

You never know.

I would welcome Frank back with open arms. Prodigal Son and whatnot.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2013, 11:46:01 AM »
... more than just friends.
 :blush:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2013, 11:46:15 AM »
well i wonder what gpc has to say about this since they backed will and shannon really well. what? what's that you say? they are all talking crap on her and JO? oh wow. shocking. did not see that coming at all.
Conversely, is goEMAW going to bitch about JO's mom and how JO's a pussy because he can't handle whatever it is he's upset about?

and my guy dlew paints everyone into a corner  :thumbs:

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2013, 11:46:24 AM »
This isn't a win for anyone except those who said that they're all bad guys.  Like me.

Look at you, winning. :thumbs:

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2013, 11:47:44 AM »

while i can't speak for everyone, i would say that for me personally it will depend if JO and his mother help cause a head coach that i want to be at kstate to get fired and the only coach i really want at kstate right now is bill. so i guess if jo and his mom get bill fired then yes i will bitch about it. stay tuned!

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2013, 11:51:40 AM »

while i can't speak for everyone, i would say that for me personally it will depend if JO and his mother help cause a head coach that i want to be at kstate to get fired and the only coach i really want at kstate right now is bill. so i guess if jo and his mom get bill fired then yes i will bitch about it. stay tuned!

Yeah, I'd be pretty upset if she got Bill fired.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 15, 2013, 11:54:18 AM »

2 years ago you wouldn't have been

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 15, 2013, 11:55:43 AM »

Look at you, winning. :thumbs:

Agree.  We're all losers.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 15, 2013, 11:56:55 AM »

2 years ago you wouldn't have been

no, I'd have loved her then.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 15, 2013, 12:06:36 PM »

so i wonder: is it the parent's involvement that we get upset about or the AD's response to the parent's involvement?

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 15, 2013, 12:08:03 PM »

so i wonder: is it the parent's involvement that we get upset about or the AD's response to the parent's involvement?

are you really going to make me walk you all the way through this? i mean, you're the law student.

Offline SEK_EMAW

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 15, 2013, 12:11:16 PM »
Quote from:  posted in facebook thread about Frank post game video
Thats MsCougar There is more to Frank than meets the eye. As a parent of one of these players it was more about him and the AD than him and the players. Head Coaching can't always be like the lovely man who is the head coach of the football team. He is an enigma. He is the exception NOT THE RULE! Most Head Coaches in any sport LIE to YOUR FACE and your kids face. I and my son and I have had to learn that. But I will say this, I never had to talk to the AD E-V-E-R until oscar Weber and please remember that Frank Martin suspended my son. Yes hindsight is 20-20 but you may have another basketball head coach in 2 years. You never know. Here is what I do know the alumni at KSU is FANTASTIC and I know that my son is proud of his school and his team and will be an exceptional and loyal alumnus as well regardless of his treatment by Weber and the AD his Senior year. His character does not change because of his treatment by others. He has gotten a great education and has learned more than just academics and has made more than just friends!

I'm confused....I never saw where this quote came from, but are guys inferring that this is JO's mom?  Sounds more like James Watson's mom to me.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 15, 2013, 12:14:59 PM »

are you really going to make me walk you all the way through this? i mean, you're the law student.
no i get it.

you liked frank so BOO spradlings
you don't like oscar so bully for JO

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 15, 2013, 12:15:51 PM »
I'm confused....I never saw where this quote came from, but are guys inferring that this is JO's mom?  Sounds more like James Watson's mom to me.

a person who is currently a senior on the ksu bball team who had at one point been suspended by frank...

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 15, 2013, 12:16:10 PM »
Beems sock

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 15, 2013, 12:16:23 PM »
what thread is this in?

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 15, 2013, 12:16:31 PM »

no i get it.

I don't like spradlings so boo spradlings
I like JO, so bully for JO

:dunno:

Also, bully? Seriously?
:adios:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 15, 2013, 12:18:59 PM »

redacted

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 15, 2013, 12:23:57 PM »

redacted

little JO pics!

Also, I bet it's super awkward for JO that his mom calls herself that

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 15, 2013, 12:27:40 PM »
I removed it because of all the freakshows on here

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 15, 2013, 12:28:01 PM »

no i get it.

that's cute, but no and not even close.

spradlings can screw off because they were partly responsible (in my opinion) for frank being forced out (my opinion). most kstate people probably think frank up and willingly left, but i'm pretty sure that wasn't what happened. i did like frank though and i do wish he was still the coach though so yeah i guess the first part of your assumption was right.

where you miss badly is where you say i don't like oscar so bully for JO. i haven't said anything like that and no one in this thread has either. in reality i couldn't care less. why is that you ask? because i'm going to make the assumption that crap like jo and his mom happens all of the time in major college athletics. so i don't care. just don't care at all. total indifference to it.

now if their whining and moaning somehow actually affects the university in some way, shape or form like the spradlings did then i'll hop off the fence. like if their complaining helps to build a lazy river then i'll say "bully for jo" or if maybe their complaining causes the student union to burn down then i'll lump them in with the spradlings and tell them to go in the back. but again...as of right now i don't care. this is completely different from the gpc stance where they stuck up for will and are now trashing jo. sorry if not analytical enough to tell the difference. maybe that's year 2 or something. dunno.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2013, 12:32:11 PM by rick daris »

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 15, 2013, 12:28:41 PM »
One thing is for certain, mscougar needs to post here.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best