Author Topic: Political Facebook Posts/Tweets From People  (Read 2248164 times)

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Re: Political Facebook Posts/Tweets From People
« Reply #2675 on: August 15, 2013, 02:03:25 PM »
What the eff kind of sick eff would actually make that?  I mean most of these have been at least borderline humorous or ironic.

Maybe he's just having a rough day.  He's complained about it a few times before but nothing too bad - similar to Americans bitching about illegal immigration.

Not really.  More accurate would be "similar to other racists bitching about other races."

Offline Shacks

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2676 on: August 15, 2013, 02:08:58 PM »
What the eff kind of sick eff would actually make that?  I mean most of these have been at least borderline humorous or ironic.

Maybe he's just having a rough day.  He's complained about it a few times before but nothing too bad - similar to Americans bitching about illegal immigration.

Not really.  More accurate would be "similar to other racists bitching about other races."

What I meant was that this is the first time it's been about race.  He's posted about how the immigrants are ruining Sweden, should be deported back to where they came from if they don't want to assimilate and are getting tons of welfare.  Sound familiar?

Offline Fedor

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2677 on: August 15, 2013, 02:09:34 PM »

I have said it before and I will say it again, the USA has racists, but nothing like the rest of the world.
I was wrong and I apologize. - michigancat 8/22/14

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #2678 on: August 15, 2013, 02:10:01 PM »

What I meant was that this is the first time it's been about race.  He's posted about how the immigrants are ruining Sweden, should be deported back to where they came from if they don't want to assimilate and are getting tons of welfare.  Sound familiar?

cns had it right the first time.  racists gonna racist

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #2679 on: August 15, 2013, 05:55:27 PM »
This is everywhere. What a kindhearted and talented and make-believe little girl.

In reaction to burning churches, a little girl in Upper Egypt sketched this picture that brought tears to my eyes:

"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2680 on: August 15, 2013, 09:23:18 PM »

Online mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2681 on: August 15, 2013, 11:04:48 PM »
That's not Ted Nugent, that's a chicken or a rooster or something. Maybe a gallo

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile

Offline Havs

• Taco Walk'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #2683 on: August 16, 2013, 08:46:30 AM »
Libertarians are fun, guys.  :lol:

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2684 on: August 16, 2013, 10:36:49 AM »
Watching the news concerning Egypt and wondering why the U.S. gives foreign aid to terrorist nations??!!

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2685 on: August 16, 2013, 03:32:32 PM »
I must say I am really disappointed in our country right now. We always knew racism was out there but it was never integrated in our everyday lives, until now. Our President has brought this upon us. I thought our country was working towards putting this behind us. I was so proud of our country when we elected a black President. I thought, "WOW! Look how far we have come as a whole." Now we are against each other, when we never were before. This needs to stop. We need to reunion as America. Because we were founded and became America by different people that came here looking for a new life. With this being said, I no longer support our President. He has taken our great country, that was moving forward and has set is back a great deal. And if by saying that I don't support out President means the Government is going to start watching me, than so be it!

Her response when people commented all confused about what the hell she is ranting about

No he has start a whole racist movement. Turning people against each other. You may not see it, but I sure do. In the media and what we have been allowed to watch and what has not been aired. This has never been an issue up until now. He has done things that I feel has over stepped the boundaries. And you may not agree with me, which is fine, but I sure as hell do. He has put so much focus on it that it is now becoming a problem. I'm not racist, but I also don't like it when people throw stuff in my face because of the color I am. Like I'm a bad person because of my color. That is how racism grows.

After someone asked her for a specific instance where Obama was promoting a Race War

The Rodeo clown. Did you know the did the same thing to President Bush??? It had NOTHING to do with his skin color! It's something all Rodeos do. I know. My mom's husband us to ride bulls.

Then after someone pointed out Obama never spoke about the rodeo clown
Then tell me why he has people watching the guy. Tell me why he has people watching us? Tell me! I'm sorry but I think he has way more to do with things that any of us know fully about.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2013, 03:39:37 PM by AbeFroman »

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2686 on: August 16, 2013, 03:33:09 PM »
and her profile picture  :lol:

« Last Edit: August 16, 2013, 03:38:43 PM by AbeFroman »

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #2687 on: August 16, 2013, 03:34:17 PM »

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #2688 on: August 16, 2013, 03:36:00 PM »
Watching the news concerning Egypt and wondering why the U.S. gives foreign aid to terrorist nations??!!

"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #2689 on: August 16, 2013, 03:38:58 PM »
I really enjoy how the Egyptians are pretty much neck-and-neck grammatically speaking with most of the other English-language Facebook posts about Obama.

Offline Fedor

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2690 on: August 16, 2013, 04:27:08 PM »
and her profile picture  :lol:

Would (lefty not righty)
I was wrong and I apologize. - michigancat 8/22/14

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2691 on: August 16, 2013, 10:13:19 PM »

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #2692 on: August 16, 2013, 10:28:07 PM »
i saw weiner monday on 6th ave. he was wearing tight red pants. seems like a lunatic.

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2693 on: August 16, 2013, 10:44:08 PM »
Filner has to be the sickest of them all. Its become obvious he'll bang anything with a 2 fulcrum points.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #2694 on: August 17, 2013, 04:40:00 PM »
Trending

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
Political Facebook Posts/Tweets From People
« Reply #2695 on: August 17, 2013, 08:53:24 PM »
JTMHTD, what does the Arabic word bwahaha mean?

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2696 on: August 17, 2013, 09:47:34 PM »
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
Political Facebook Posts/Tweets From People
« Reply #2697 on: August 18, 2013, 03:40:36 AM »
Yeah, I'm not really sure what the revenge part is about. I think I'd have to read more of the Arabic postings to get it, and I don't want to.

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #2698 on: August 18, 2013, 11:19:50 AM »

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile