Author Topic: Political Facebook Posts/Tweets From People  (Read 2190193 times)

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
Re: Political Facebook Posts/Tweets From People
« Reply #27850 on: June 11, 2021, 03:39:39 PM »
what employment did he gain
I don’t know the W2 circumstances, but if FOX news hired a MAGA dult who jerked off on zoom, the pit would be flooded with takes.

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #27851 on: June 11, 2021, 03:41:05 PM »
if CNN did I would as well

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27852 on: June 11, 2021, 03:44:03 PM »
It's amazing to me that CNN is going to put this guy back on television and even more amazing that he is willing to go back. I don't think I would be able to resist the urge to make cracks about the whole thing if he were interviewing me.

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #27853 on: June 11, 2021, 03:47:15 PM »
is pretty wild that all parties are like “welp the grounding is over, let’s get back in the saddle”

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #27854 on: June 11, 2021, 04:00:20 PM »
I kind of doubt saying "boobs" is the only reason CNN refuses to put Clay on television.
Well he's right leaning too, so there's that. Only a lefty can get off "pun intended" jerking off on a zoom call and land a job with CNN like nothing happened. It's ok to see the differences here with the media.

He is also a complete rough ridin' moron who made similar predictions about corona as trump.  I think it was about april of last year he tweeted "follow the death rate" and the death rate completely exploded and plowed through the south killing fat magas and he deleted in maga tazing humiliation.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27855 on: June 11, 2021, 04:03:45 PM »
I kind of doubt saying "boobs" is the only reason CNN refuses to put Clay on television.
Well he's right leaning too, so there's that. Only a lefty can get off "pun intended" jerking off on a zoom call and land a job with CNN like nothing happened. It's ok to see the differences here with the media.

He is also a complete rough ridin' moron who made similar predictions about corona as trump.  I think it was about april of last year he tweeted "follow the death rate" and the death rate completely exploded and plowed through the south killing fat magas and he deleted in maga tazing humiliation.
This happened way before the pandemic. Keep up. Travis is a goof, but you're new position with defend all left is silly, when you would have laughed at this guy before knowing the situation & political views. He jerked off on zoom!

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27856 on: June 11, 2021, 04:05:09 PM »

correct, it was his belief in boobs that led to his ban.

also, what on earth is CNN doing bringing that guy back.

Why not? He was really good at his job and beating his meat on camera had nothing to do with his job. I honestly think that is one of the rare things that a regular dude wouldn't lose his job for. If CNN fired him it wouldn't be some outrage, but keeping him makes sense on multiple levels.
Uh I bet a regular dude would lose their job for what Toobin did. Obviously not a guarantee but very likely.

Also the reason I'm puzzled that he's brought back is how utterly replaceable he is. He ain't Stephen A. Smith, there has to be dozens of white guys that could do whatever he normally did.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27857 on: June 11, 2021, 04:08:50 PM »
Exactly!

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #27858 on: June 11, 2021, 05:16:19 PM »
I could do all of it! All. Of. It.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #27859 on: June 11, 2021, 05:18:29 PM »
I can't manage to give a eff either way
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27860 on: June 11, 2021, 05:38:03 PM »
I guarantee I would be more entertained by your legal expert hot takes

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #27861 on: June 11, 2021, 05:42:07 PM »
I guarantee I would be more entertained by your legal expert hot takes

I actually watched his triumphant return and apology live yesterday. It was hilarious in an "Ok Jeff, come here and take your lickings so we can let you back on" kinda flagellating way.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27862 on: June 11, 2021, 05:57:22 PM »
I can't manage to give a eff either way
:rolleyes:

Online catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27863 on: June 11, 2021, 06:50:01 PM »

correct, it was his belief in boobs that led to his ban.

also, what on earth is CNN doing bringing that guy back.

Why not? He was really good at his job and beating his meat on camera had nothing to do with his job. I honestly think that is one of the rare things that a regular dude wouldn't lose his job for. If CNN fired him it wouldn't be some outrage, but keeping him makes sense on multiple levels.
Uh I bet a regular dude would lose their job for what Toobin did. Obviously not a guarantee but very likely.

Yeah anyone post your experiences ITT of a coworker who didn’t get fired for something similar.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #27864 on: June 11, 2021, 07:25:28 PM »
Probably fired, but it wouldn't follow someone to their new job.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #27865 on: June 12, 2021, 10:30:45 AM »

This happened way before the pandemic. Keep up. Travis is a goof, but you're new position with defend all left is silly, when you would have laughed at this guy before knowing the situation & political views. He jerked off on zoom!

They are both idiots.  Clay is just a bigger grifter off stupid magas who think deleting a tweet means it didn’t happen.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27866 on: June 12, 2021, 11:33:04 AM »
I'm good with Toobin keeping his job because he did nothing criminal nor is he guilty of any of the 'isms or 'ments. He already lost another job. Keeping him does not hurt the reputation or bottom line of CNN, nor would it have for the NYT.

He worked there for 19 years, it's safe to say that he's at least somewhat close with his supervisors. His punishment was suffering worldwide embarrassment being caught doing something that 80% of men has admitted to doing.

I think most of you are lying your asses off if you would have fired someone you supervised under similar circumstances. I think ALL of you are lying if you weren't angry if you got fired if someone leaked a twitter video of you having sex with someone or jerking off. Unless you are like a priest or something that has no effect on how you or the business you work for operates.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27867 on: June 12, 2021, 11:36:44 AM »
I'll take it a step farther. If someone worked for you for 19 years, you know this person, you know their family, and you fired them knowing doing so wouldn't positively effect your business or the other employees, you simply fired them just because some twitter eggs told you to, you are a shitty employer and person.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27869 on: June 12, 2021, 12:03:37 PM »
He beat off during a video call right in front of his co-workers, MIR. It's not like his home security camera caught him beating off or something. It's like beating off behind your desk while people are in your office trying to talk to you about work stuff.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27870 on: June 12, 2021, 12:05:57 PM »
https://twitter.com/garysheffieldjr/status/1403357881177571333?s=21

This definitely isn't helping your point.

May I ask a question? Why does Clay Travis and his hive feel like he's entitled to be on CNN whenever he wants to? He has his own platforms. Do you think he lets whichever media personality have access to his radio show or his website whenever they want to? You think he's going to let Blaire Erskine come on his show just so she can troll him even once, then let her keep coming on after she does it?

I'd like to think you're smarter and more rational than to keep parroting bad talking points from Clay Travis and Gary Sheffield Jr.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27871 on: June 12, 2021, 12:08:18 PM »
He beat off during a video call right in front of his co-workers, MIR. It's not like his home security camera caught him beating off or something. It's like beating off behind your desk while people are in your office trying to talk to you about work stuff.

Come on man, that's a bad analogy. Your analogy works if he knew he was on camera and did it anyway, did he? If this is the case he committed assault, he should be arrested, and then obviously fired for breaking the law and committing an -isim.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27872 on: June 12, 2021, 12:24:01 PM »
I hate Clay. I just hate the liberal media more. That’s all. I don’t even know who the guy is who jerked off on camera in front of his coworkers, but it seems like a fireable offense.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27873 on: June 12, 2021, 12:25:19 PM »
MiR, you're wrong here. There's no comparison or parallel, he jerked off in front of his coworkers on zoom. Intentional or not, that is  inappropriate, made his colleagues  uncomfortable, and was fireable.

Offline dal9

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #27874 on: June 12, 2021, 03:19:43 PM »
MiR, you're wrong here. There's no comparison or parallel, he jerked off in front of his coworkers on zoom. Intentional or not, that is  inappropriate, made his colleagues  uncomfortable, and was fireable.

why do you say "intentional or not"...that kind of matters doesn't it