Author Topic: Flu  (Read 21584 times)

Offline Johnny Wichita

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: Flu
« Reply #50 on: December 27, 2012, 01:58:13 PM »

I got this once a few years ago.  I was getting ready to head to the gym to get buff and within maybe ten minutes I was on my couch shivering and achy and then I barfed what I had just eaten to fuel my gym session and then I started basically pissing out my butt and none of my food would digest at all if I managed to eat.  It lasted less than two days in earnest.  It was rough ridin' mind-blowing.  The sudden onset and severity were really something.  Shooting water out your butt is a very strange sensation.  Pssshhh!!

Average day in the life of BF.

It has to be great for the colon though. 

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 27, 2012, 02:28:50 PM »
I got a flu shot and had this weird 24 hour thing where I could only get out of bed to crap straight water every couple of hours or so. I had Christmas ham in my stomach that wasn't digesting at all. I didn't even roll over because it unsettled my stomach and made me feel like death was in my digestive tract. It probably wasn't the flu, but what was it????

I got this once a few years ago.  I was getting ready to head to the gym to get buff and within maybe ten minutes I was on my couch shivering and achy and then I barfed what I had just eaten to fuel my gym session and then I started basically pissing out my butt and none of my food would digest at all if I managed to eat.  It lasted less than two days in earnest.  It was rough ridin' mind-blowing.  The sudden onset and severity were really something.  Shooting water out your butt is a very strange sensation.  Pssshhh!!

THIS IS WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT!  WATER BELLY BROS!

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 27, 2012, 02:43:11 PM »
I got a flu shot and had this weird 24 hour thing where I could only get out of bed to crap straight water every couple of hours or so. I had Christmas ham in my stomach that wasn't digesting at all. I didn't even roll over because it unsettled my stomach and made me feel like death was in my digestive tract. It probably wasn't the flu, but what was it????

it was so bad. It almost felt like a near-death experience.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 27, 2012, 03:34:58 PM »

it was so bad. It almost felt like a near-death experience.

Mine was like that too.  Like so ludicrously bad it was comical.  Is this how I go?  Spraying water out my butt?  Man, figures. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 27, 2012, 03:35:31 PM »

#teamwaterbellybrosforlife
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I don't run out of gas.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 27, 2012, 03:37:33 PM »

Average day in the life of BF.

It has to be great for the colon though.

Why does it have to burn so bad? 

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The flu
« Reply #56 on: December 30, 2012, 07:05:58 PM »
It's kicking my ass right now.

Carry on.

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: The flu
« Reply #57 on: December 31, 2012, 08:13:43 AM »
How are you feeling today CFoD.  I hope better.     orange juice---> :drink:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 31, 2012, 08:22:42 AM »
did you get a flu shot?

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 31, 2012, 08:47:15 AM »
 It's a good excuse to get out of things that you don't want to do. It sounds scary.
Where did you get that overnight bag?

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: December 31, 2012, 08:50:01 AM »
It's a good excuse to get out of things that you don't want to do. It sounds scary.

Yeah, I legitimately don't want you coming to the office if you have the flu. Not like that sick kid bullshit.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 31, 2012, 10:52:40 AM »

Yeah, I legitimately don't want you coming to the office if you have the flu. Not like that sick kid bullshit.
I hate seeing people at the grocery store that look like they have the flu. I am all, "What isle have they gone down? What food items did they touch? Ah screw it, I think I'll just go to a different store."

Offline Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 31, 2012, 12:46:34 PM »

Used to work for a crappy place that did PTO only, no "sick days". This dumbass receptionist would come in 2-3 times a year with a deadly disease because she didnt want to use her time being sick. I would immediately yell at her and demand to the boss that she be sent home.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 31, 2012, 12:47:56 PM »

Used to work for a crappy place that did PTO only, no "sick days". This dumbass receptionist would come in 2-3 times a year with a deadly disease because she didnt want to use her time being sick. I would immediately yell at her and demand to the boss that she be sent home.

pro-tip: almost everyone in the private sector does PTO and no "sick days".

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 31, 2012, 12:50:06 PM »
The flu is an epidemic tearing through my workplace.  Meanwhile, the surviving few went out for drinks/chinese last night and now it seems we are all hit with food poisoning.  One chinese place in the area and now I can't go back

Offline Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 31, 2012, 02:01:38 PM »

:horrorsurprise:

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 01, 2013, 08:47:51 AM »
Feeling better today. Went to the doctor yesterday and got an rx for Tamiflu. That stuff works great.

Exciting NYE at the CFOD house. We were all in bed by 9:30.

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Worst poster on this board by far
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 06, 2013, 02:17:55 PM »
holy crap you guise.  nothing helps.  :frown:  pretty sure my entire family has the plague.
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

Offline AST

• nip nip weiner
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 06, 2013, 03:05:25 PM »
I am going on the record as being anti-flu, even if it gets me out of work

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 06, 2013, 03:15:10 PM »

yeah, and its awesome.

The Big Train

« Reply #70 on: January 06, 2013, 08:29:50 PM »
On Fri I woke up and  :frown: called in sick, then went  :barf: all over the  :flush: tried to  :drink: it off that night, bad idea, you guys

The Big Train

« Reply #71 on: January 06, 2013, 08:30:25 PM »
point being, prob had the flu

Offline Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 06, 2013, 08:47:56 PM »

yeah, and its awesome.

Why is it awesome to be sick on your vacation days?

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 06, 2013, 10:51:24 PM »
Bloodfart family survived the holidays unscathed. #FLUshot  #WASHhands

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 08, 2013, 02:07:47 PM »
Welp, I think I'm dying. It was nice knowing ya. First day back on the job and I had to leave early. Sore throat, fever, cough, and a headache. Is it the climate change from phx? Did a midwesterner/Scottsdale combo breeding session give me SARS? Is there a plague in KC? God only knows, but T's & P's are welcomed.