Author Topic: the wild crusaders of manhattan  (Read 30141 times)

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
Re: the wild crusaders of manhattan
« Reply #125 on: May 31, 2013, 04:39:20 PM »
OH MAN BANNERTOWN   :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Online Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: June 05, 2013, 12:33:50 AM »
You can bet(not really that is a sin) your bottom dollar

When are Cassy's? I don't know if EMADUB is getting best new poster, best post, best thread, or best moderator (who knows what will happen between now and the Cassy's? [besides God of course, amirite, EMADUB!?!]), but I know he's getting a trophy.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: June 05, 2013, 01:40:20 AM »
C'Sourky's happen in the mid-to-late summer, I think. And yeah, this thread should net at least six or seven.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: June 05, 2013, 07:09:19 AM »
I just found this thread.    :love:

Offline EMADUB

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: July 29, 2013, 03:54:28 PM »
Oh boy :excited: this is going to be fun. Sorry if luked. http://mccks.edu/countdown

What will be #1??? Probably our lady wild crusaders beating the five time defending NCCAA Division II Non-Scholarship Women's B-ball champions in the semis to advance to the big game. Dark horse(as in the surprise pick and has nothing to do with the dark horse that divides up the grub in the end times) choice? Our soccer 'saders winning in PK's to get 3rd in the nation(of D-2 NCCAA soccer schools).  So tough to choose from BannerTown tho. So glad I am not on that committee.

Also heard City Auditorim got its floor refinished. We are so blessed.

Offline EMADUB

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: September 18, 2013, 08:13:06 PM »

4 Gospels, 4 Ways to Read Revelation, 4 Minutes to walk around the entire MCC campus,  43 Days until MCC Men’s Wild Crusader Hoops tips off

There has been a lot of buzz and fizz around here about the number 4 in relation to the Kansas State University Football team, but that talk has does not stop once you cross Anderson. No sir E.

Our lady wild crusader volley ball team?… 4th in the nation.
Our men’s rootin tootin wild crusader soccer team?   4th in the nation

Our volley girls came out of the gate on fire. Last Friday, some team from Joplin Missery came into City Auditorium ranked 4th in the nation cause they beat some NAIA school in the boonies. But our ladies welcomed into our tent and SPIKED them into the ground.. the next day we traveled down to Newton and beat a scholarshiped team in five sets. We don’t need no stinking money.

Questions concerning our soccer team where mainly about how we were going to replace last year’s talent with all our new kids.… what a pathetic question only asked by worthless swine. We have risen to the four spot in the nation with a date next Tuesday with the #1 team out of all the non-scholarship D-II NCCAA men’s soccer team. 1997 was the last year we lost our region. I have heard Florida is a nice place in November. I heard it from the past 15 teams to go to Nationals.

We are back Go Emaw Friends.  Go 4th and have a great week.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: September 18, 2013, 08:14:51 PM »
GLORY BE TO THIS POST TO EMAWDUB AND TO MCCMAWS

Online Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: September 19, 2013, 01:23:17 AM »
I feel awful for all the goEMAW'rs who never see this thread.

Offline EMADUB

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: October 23, 2013, 08:18:29 PM »
Despite the rumor that the men’s team was going to do a rendition of the Prince of Egypt (When You Believe by Mariah Carey and Whitney Houston) was as a big of hoax as peteranswers.com, Late Night with the Blue and White was a smashing success. For the first time in years, City Auditorium was filled with students getting all riled up for this upcoming wild crusader basketball season. 

The season tips off this Friday against the old Alumni Team and the season will officially start on Halloween Night against Oklahoma Baptist at their place. It will take more than a smooth stone and a sling to bring down that team, but who knows what miracles you can achieve when you believe. I hear rumblings that the check we receive to play OBU is enough to expand (fix the broken seats) City Auditorium.

So you may be sitting there asking, “Mr. EMADUB is there anything to look forward to this upcoming season for the WildCrusaders?” Are you blind? Do you need to go spit in some dirt and rub your eyes? By all means there are plenty of things to look forward to. Within the span of one week in February, MCC’s three biggest rivals come to town, including the return of Hillsdale FreeWill Baptist. I had to go to both services on Sunday to receive forgiveness for how angry I got the last time the visited Manhattan. This could be the last year we play Grace so we will need to shake off all of our dust upon them. And Ozark…well they lost their savior and he is not coming back, he graduated. We return some key stars, signed some legit recruits, and still have the second winningest coach in Kansas walking the sidelines.

Start breaking out the Macarena and One Sweet Day GoEmawers. It’s time to party like its 1996. Let’s win that banner.

Don’t forget your tradition towel, bring it to every game.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: October 23, 2013, 08:22:56 PM »
look at all those natty's  :eek:

also  :Woohoo:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: October 23, 2013, 09:16:23 PM »
I want to go to a game this year at City Auditorium

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: October 23, 2013, 10:39:21 PM »

I'm in.  :thumbs:

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: October 23, 2013, 10:40:15 PM »
how do i get my paws on a tradition towel?

Online Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: October 24, 2013, 02:56:43 AM »
I'm not sure I'd be a part of goEMAW if it wasn't for EMADUB's updates.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: October 24, 2013, 08:16:15 AM »
I'm not sure I'd be a part of goEMAW if it wasn't for EMADUB's updates.

#1crusader

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: October 26, 2013, 02:01:44 AM »

Finn's Pub 'pak?

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: October 26, 2013, 03:51:38 AM »
Can we get an excel spreadsheet of #crusadercat home games? The spirit has overcome me and I wish to witness some spiritual domination. TIA dubs. #beatyouropponantfairlyanddonotlosefaithregardlessofthefinalscorebecausewinningisnteverythingbutglorytogodis

Offline EMADUB

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: November 21, 2013, 07:29:23 PM »
oscar Makes Cat Fans Sad
Dubs wants his friends to smile
Let’s talk Crusaders

Shalom. Last week was championship week for all National Christian College Athletic Association Division Two(Non-Scholarship) athletes. Ladies & Gentlemen Boys & Girls, it was a blasty blast. Kids across America that go to Bible Colleges and also play sports got to compete for a National Championship. It was not the best week for the Crusaders but we fought past some adversity and finished with our heads held high. The soccer team had some calls that were as bad as Jezebel, and only one of our coaches got tossed. The volleyball team ate some chicken that should have been deemed unclean and lost in the semifinal round. This was the last year EMADUB ran the sport of XC, and I was so dang proud of my team. We brought home a fourth place plaque, finishing behind all NCAA Division 3 schools, and our #1 got All American.

Jesus probably said to his disciples, “It’s good to be back”. I said the same thing when I watched our wild crusaders play some b-ball in City Auditorium. If you look at our record(1-5), you would think that things are not going so hot over at 1415 Anderson. But looking at the record is just like taking verses out of context to condemn people on their life styles, ITS STUPID!!! In all games against scholarshiped NAIA schools, we have lost but put up some great fights. In three games, we have overcome 15+ deficits to cut it within one possession in the second half. One time we dunked it and got fouled, I could have brought the walls of Jericho down with how loud I cheered. This team has fight, style, and the look of a NCCAA DII Championship contender. It is going to be a fun season, I hope you guys can come along.

Family, Football, Turkey, Making fun of other team’s empty stadiums. That is what next week is all about. I am thankful I accidently stumbled across a YouTube video about Michael Beasley Scoring 50 in High School that linked me to ksufans and then on to goEMAW. You guys are really funny/cool people. Have a good one.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: November 21, 2013, 11:58:53 PM »
What with Cat Hoopdom being in the shitter I could not be more excited for our wild wild crusaders!!!   :ksu:

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: November 22, 2013, 11:58:05 AM »
best of luck  :D

Offline EMADUB

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: January 21, 2014, 09:54:12 PM »
If you thought our guy Sherman’s smack talk was good wait to you hear about the ole rooting tooting wild crusaders latest @ing. After walking out of the recently famous city Omaha with a win against the Grace Royals, one of our players sent a tweet to their athletic feed saying

“Guess it's safe to say there's only one reason to come to Omaha, to beat Grace #4and0 @graceroyals #Mullet”

Hold on to your tunics it gets better
Our facebook page has just recently created an event for the Grace Royals game back here in the hat. Here is the description for the event.

“The City Auditorium is one of the most intimidating places to play in the country thanks to the best student section in the nation.
On January 31, 2014 region rival Grace University comes to town for what should be the last time EVER. Our rival has decided to leave the NCCAA II for 'greener pastures.' Come support your MCC basketball teams and help send GU home with the best going away present MCC has to offer, a loss.”

Wozers. First off THE City Auditorium. :love: Secondly, phrases like “greener pastures” and “best going away present MCC has to offer…a loss” have to be the greatest Christian smack talk since John @ed Peter’s slow running ability in John 20: 4-10.  Last time we saw Grace in City, they took our region. Revenge may not be Biblical, but it will be fun. Sadly EMADUB cannot make this game. Missing this game will be a thorn in my flesh, but I will survive.  We have plenty more games in the CA that will be just as entertaining.

We have gotten off to a 4-0 start in the conference with two big wins on the road (Grace and Ozark). Grace forgot that making two free throws would tie the game and after our guy made two clutch free throws, we won 59-56 . Ozark brought out a lot of fans dressed in white only to watch the wild crusaders win another game in Joplin 85-79. After halftime(MCC 54- OCC41), the enemy went on a 16-2 run to take the lead. Our coach(second winniest in KS btw) must have said “DADGUMN’T! enough tom foolery lets beat these guys” We received his words and put into action leaving Ozark fans back to focusing on their main sport, Bible Sword Drills.

We got three games left before “FebALLTHEMCCHOMEGAMESruary.” First is against Central Christian College of the Bible(“Tre- C- B” as we like to call them or “not good”), second is against Saint Louis Christian College( Lost to Tre C B), and Union who we beat earlier this year.

Hope all is going well with everyone at goEMAW. 

Blessings.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: January 21, 2014, 10:42:24 PM »
Of course Grace is leaving. Would YOU want a piece of this?

Online Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: January 21, 2014, 11:54:45 PM »
It's a shame that we didn't have the cassy's for EMADUB to sweep this year.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: January 22, 2014, 09:22:33 AM »
Yeah. What the hell happened?

Offline EMADUB

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: February 06, 2014, 11:38:37 PM »
Have you ever read Lamentations and then the story of the Resurrection on back to back days? Me either, but if I have I bet I would have the same mood swing as I did last weekend. Grace came to play and kept us at arm’s length the whole game. We copied the style of our inner-city rival by digging ourselves in a big hole in the first half, getting right back in it late and then letting the other team come away with the victory. Luckily we have one more shot at them before they ascend into the NAIA. The next day we hosted the athletic, scrappy and #7 in the latest National Christian College Athletic Association Division II(Non-Scholarship) Men’s Basketball Top 10 pole, Hillsdale Free Will Baptist. Like Peter in the garden we came out swinging and grabbed a huge lead in the first half. No ears where chopped off in the process. They hit some big shots in the second half and put a run together to grab a 4 point lead late in the game. That is when our big man in the middle who never played basketball in high school took over. We pulled away and even got in a little Christian Skirmish in the last minutes. We prayed afterwards so we are all good. After this whirlwind weekend, we stayed ranked #8 in the polls with Grace right on our tunics at #9. 

Our attention is now focuses on the Ambassadors of Ozark Christian College. They visit Manhattan tomorrow night at 7pm. Most of you are now educated on this rivalry. You know that this has a Jacob and Esau feel to it and a win could make or break the season. Last game was a track meet, with both teams stringing runs together with the good guys coming out on top. We are trying to stuff the CA full, 187 strong. EMAC!!!