Author Topic: the wild crusaders of manhattan  (Read 30142 times)

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
Re: the wild crusaders of manhattan
« Reply #100 on: March 05, 2013, 09:06:19 PM »
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 05, 2013, 10:36:41 PM »
I'm going to be really sad when this season/thread ends. I mean, my God.

Strap your sandals into the foot holds on the camel cause this is going to be a thriller of a finish.

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 05, 2013, 10:52:42 PM »

:dance:

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 06, 2013, 07:10:34 AM »
Total   Pace   PPP   eFG%   TO%   OR%   FTR
MCC   92   1.30   63.4%   15.2%   47.2%   26.8%
Aslan   92   1.21   62.5%   15.2%   14.0%   22.5%

Congrats MCCers.

Offline EMADUB

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 07, 2013, 03:47:07 PM »
Just like Paul longed to visit all the cities he wrote to I have longed to write you guys a post on what to expect in tonight's Evangelical 8 match up between your local crazy cruaders of manhattan and the Ohio Christian trail blazers. Yet everytime I open this thread I get so excited that _Fan actualy posted and computed real life ADV stats for the non scholarship basketball teams that faced off Tuesday and my excitement leads me to accidentally ripping my parchment and making it rain in my room to the beat of Jesus is my Friend.

I have finally calmed my spirit and I am here to tell you three things.

1. Ohio Christian is 17-0 this year against Division II NCCAA teams.

2. Everyone and their super conservative mothers expect OCU to bring home the "all one fabric cause that breaks OT Law 7By7By7 "banner home

3 sometimes conservative moms get it wrong.Like not allowing your kid to play Pokemon, banning the movie Aladin cause it had black magic in it and not allowing access to goEMAW.com. WE ARE going to Win and I don't care if I get grounded!!!

8 seeded(more like great seeded am I right?) Crusaders 82
Ohio Christian "we stole our nickname from a nba team that passed on MJ&KD"Trailblazers 78

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: March 07, 2013, 05:09:59 PM »
EMADUB, I like your spirit.

I enjoy posting and educating in the ways of advanced stats, so contributing to your fine thread is a pleasure. For it does not matter if some follow Paul, others follow Apollos, and still others follow Kenneth, the key is that we are all one in enjoying our tempo free statistics together.

If you must make it rain in your room, I would recommend the early 90s classic "Shine".

Offline EMADUB

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: March 07, 2013, 08:05:24 PM »
 Some giants are to big to slay. I knew we were in trouble when in the pregame I figured out I had blasphemied a stat when they said that Ohio had won 19 Games over NCCAA teams and now after our stone just bounced off of gOHiOths head 20 games. We were step for step with them up till they went on a 10-0 tha put then up the amount of the bad spies in Canaan.

In the second half we pulled a Kstate@Ku 2pointOh and cut the lead to six to give hope but the came back and all that hope slipped away like Ninja Jesus did when the crowds got angry at him.

Not all hope is lost because there are two more games to be won and 5th place for a team that loses no one next year so that is the sunlight that still is shining through the trees.

Oh and our girls have a great shot at winning it all after one of our players almost got a triple double today and we won by the amount of chapters in Proverbs. So now I gotta read up on the girly stories of the Bible so I can post something awesome if we are the NUNmber one team in all of the non scholarship division II NCCAA.

Offline EMADUB

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: March 07, 2013, 08:22:43 PM »

If you must make it rain in your room, I would recommend the early 90s classic "Shine".

Right now I feel like listening to Christmas Shoes and watching those animal shelter doggie comercial that are so adorable and friendly yet lonely..

Jk... Just started laughing at the Shame Yourself Thread. Gosh this place is great. Defiantly goin for the old school Newsboys playlist

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: March 07, 2013, 11:22:50 PM »
I cannot get enough of this thread. Superb, simply superb.  :)

Offline EMADUB

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: March 09, 2013, 12:55:10 AM »
Blink 182, McRib, Jesus, Gandalf, MCC Men’s hoops.

Some good things, like really really really good things, seem to disappear for a while, but one day they have/will return better than ever. The final words were written today in the MCC’s bball 2012/2013 book as we came up Zacchaeus short 64-60 to the fourth seed Trinity Baptist. It was an ugly game that was as some of the super elite people on this board call (which I have heard is sometimes referred to as dirty dancing) “a grinder”.

Please don’t be disheartened. Look back with me on this 110+ replies/1650+ view count thread on a college that’s enrolment can only fill 2% of Bramlage. We defeated our bitter rivals twice in the regular season and captured our 7th straight regular season conference title. We managed to make the big dance and make the Evangelical Eight. There were amazing Jacob Ladder High points and super Dead Sea Low points, but I don’t know about you guys, there is no one I would rather ride that emotional roller-coaster than the wild crusaders of manhattan.  23-13 is our record but you guys in my eyes and heart the crusaders were 24-12 because we should not have lost to Barclay at home, pretty sure their tip in was after the buzzer.

So you might be sitting there asking yourself two things.. Have I really gotten emotionally attached to a Division II Non-Scholarship NCCAA Team? And Is this the last EMADUB post in this thread? That answer as Paul would state, BY NO MEANS!!! OUR FREAKING GIRLS ARE PLAYINGFOR NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP TOMORROW NIGHT AFTER DETHROWNING THE SIX TIME DEFENDING CHAMP AND#1 RANKED (CCSN power rankings) TONIGHT BY 20 POINTS!!!

So there will be one last post, whether it will be full of love joy peace patience(you finish the rest) or one off Weeping and Mourning only time and a Woman’s Basketball game between the two best non-scholarship Division II bible school teams will decide.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2013, 12:58:27 AM by EMADUB »

Offline EMADUB

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: March 11, 2013, 04:08:44 PM »
Not Your Average Jacob/Leah/Rachel Love Story You heard in Sunday School as a child

In this version of Leah and Rachel, Leah (Maranatha Baptist Bible College) claims that she came their first and Jacob should love her more because “she deserves it more”. He is whipped and says “ok whatever you say Leah.” Rachel(MCC) is still more of a beautiful and better team than the rest, and they can keep their heads held up high.  The margin of victory was the same as the days Jesus went ham on the devil while He lay in the tomb. We also missed 7 free throws in a row which plagued  us worse than the frog plague in Exodus.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: March 11, 2013, 05:04:02 PM »
wait so did the women win or lose?
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline EMADUB

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: March 11, 2013, 06:18:38 PM »
wait so did the women win or lose?

Oh golly gee. I feel like a raca(Greek word for Tard Barn)

My post seemed to not be inerrant as I forgot to say "for maranatha" after the word victory in the third verse of my  sub headline.

So to answer your question bluntly. The women lost. 57-54.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
the wild crusaders of manhattan
« Reply #113 on: March 11, 2013, 07:46:13 PM »
They will rise again, emawdub!!!! Thanks for spreading the good word.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: March 12, 2013, 01:43:24 PM »
My dad had a French horn student who went to Maranatha Bible Baptist. She was p. weird.

Sorry for your (and really OUR) loss(es), EMADUB.  :frown:

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: March 12, 2013, 03:07:59 PM »
Prolly gonna cut down the nets though at City, right?

Offline CanConfirm

• Fan
  • Mercurial MS Paint enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: March 14, 2013, 01:04:29 PM »
Hey, Gang. CanCo here.

Sorry for my absence from the board for a while--I feel like I've been away for longer than half of Methuselah's birthdays! Anyway, I hope you're all doing well and getting ready for the Passiontide, which this year starts around the exact same time that the chicken nuggets Cats should be cutting down the nets in Kemper.

As you can tell from EMADUB's posts, it was a wild ride for our Junkyard Crusaders this year. Despite our loss to known PED-users Maranatha, I am proud to call myself one of the 187 to witness (as in "view", not "witness" in the religious sense) this magical season :peek:.  I know I speak for all of us here on goEMAW.com when I say that I hope next season comes as quickly as Joseph made ready his chariot to go to Goshen! Our boys have the ferocity of the Assyrians and the devotion and courage of Shadrach, Meschach, and Abednego, so I have no doubt we will bring home the hardware next year.

Anyway, here's a picture I snapped from our game against Multnomah.

Crusaders, man. Crusaders.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to make my way to Rome to meet up with my old pal JMB to chat with him about his new job.

-CanConfirm

PS. EMADUB wins all Csourkys this year. Case closed.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: March 14, 2013, 01:53:50 PM »
Birtell the Pak'head! :love:

Offline EMADUB

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: March 14, 2013, 04:26:58 PM »
Holy Freaking Ehud Crap. HEY GUYS come check out how my thread got like a bajilion times better thanks to CanCo!!! I have so many questions CanCo. First one is ARE WE FROM THE SAME TRIBE??? Like are you affiliated with the best Bible college in the land? Cause if so then we like HAVE to know each other. There are as many people that know who we are as they are that saw the resurrected Jesus.

I am freaking out like a little girl.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: March 15, 2013, 09:20:33 AM »
187 on an undercover ozark'r.

Offline EMADUB

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #120 on: March 22, 2013, 06:05:52 PM »
Just know that even tho someone may be making a dumpster fire of the kstate men's basketball program, EMADUB still thinks you are all the cats pajamas. Today I hurt for those melting down. Ts Ps and JHs(Jesus hugs for all of you)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: March 24, 2013, 03:40:10 PM »
It hurts so bad, EMADUB. :(

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
the wild crusaders of manhattan
« Reply #122 on: May 07, 2013, 08:05:17 AM »
I miss this thread. EMADUB, any update on wild wild crusader 'cruits???

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: May 07, 2013, 09:39:35 AM »

Anyway, here's a picture I snapped from our game against Multnomah.

Crusaders, man. Crusaders.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to make my way to Rome to meet up with my old pal JMB to chat with him about his new job.

-CanConfirm

omg I real life :lol:'d

Offline EMADUB

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: May 28, 2013, 08:51:50 PM »
I miss this thread. EMADUB, any update on wild wild crusader 'cruits???

Remember that one time Manti Teo and Lance Armstrong got busted in one week and you thought….How on earth(in which God created in “6” days) will SNL be able to cover all these jokes and then SNL came through again to make you ROFL all over the place? Well I hope you have the same mustard seed faith in EMADUB to cover ground for his 29 day fast that has felt like 53 weeks.

Cruits? You can bet(not really that is a sin) your bottom dollar that the small one block Christian Campus of Manhattan is bringing in more valuable Cruits than darics of gold donated to the Temple. Wanna know about our volleyball team that is looking for a shot the ship? Reloaded. How about our flagship athletic program(soccer)? They have been blowing up my parchment feed with stud recruits committing to wild crusaders.  I would comment on our cross country team, but that would violate the NCCAA Torah for athletes posting on elite rebel boards about their sport they participate in(We are going to Jericho destroy our opponents). That covers the sports from Rosh Hashana to the Festivals of Lights.

Now to the sports that I have been so gracious to update GE’ers on for 5 pages. On the men’s side, we already had enough talent to eliminate the competition, but we did not fast from recruiting, rather we added some key talent to make sure the end of this thread is a pic of Fairchild packed (lol not Pak’d) with MCCers having a 7 day festival celebrating our 2014 NCCAA Men’s Non-Scholarship Basketball National Championship. For the Women Crusaders, I have heard rumors and grumblings that we recruited a gal that is more clutch than Esther, so that should help us bring in just another royal blue banner and help us reclaim the title , BannerTown.

Blessings