Author Topic: Another school shooting  (Read 505178 times)

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Another school shooting
« Reply #7400 on: March 28, 2023, 09:49:57 AM »

Online MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7401 on: March 28, 2023, 11:27:48 AM »
Shooter left detailed manifesto, maps, etc. police aren’t ready to share motive as of yet

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/crime/audrey-hale-nashville-school-shooting-b2309043.html?amp

This article is heartbreaking

Online MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7402 on: March 28, 2023, 11:29:15 AM »
It's not as good a solution as Ts and Ps, but it is a close second

https://twitter.com/SenRickScott/status/1640420194236416009?t=3tGdY4STmzXWh6z2-MbbMw&s=19

We need to consider an automatic death penalty for school shooters. Life in prison is not enough for the deranged monsters who go into our schools to kill innocent kids & educators.

Sent from my SM-S906U1 using Tapatalk

This is the dumbest crap I've ever seen. Does this dumb bitch not know how most school shootings end?

Online MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7403 on: March 28, 2023, 11:40:24 AM »
https://twitter.com/foxreports/status/1640726278297755649

Fire this Pope Francis lovin, lib!

Yeah, no one gives a eff. Andy Ogles woke up this morning and didn't give a solitary crap about those victims. He's trying to figure out how he's going to answer for that photo and this tweet that everyone keeps RTing.
https://twitter.com/RepOgles/status/1617333737682833409

I'm much more frustrated by non politicians who continue to elect people like Ogles because fear of niggers and trannies, matter much more than electing people who will vow to at least try to protect our children.

STOP RELYING ON THE SAME rough ridin' PEOPLE TO FIX A PROBLEM THEY'VE SHOWN NO INTEREST IN FIXING.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7404 on: March 28, 2023, 12:44:09 PM »
Yes, let's just let the people who want to call 12 year olds independent adults and send the kids off to talk to grown ass strangers about their sexuality and gender identity without their parents even knowing. Let's let them run the show.

Let's let upper middle class and upper class parents who just can't deal with it anymore roll their kids into affirming medical professionals so the kids can have their sexual organs ripped out . . . everybody who thinks that's a bad idea needs to sit down and STFU.   :thumbsup:

Nobody question hospitals turning minor mutilation into a profit center!!

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7405 on: March 28, 2023, 12:51:49 PM »
Wow. What a pivot. Talk about running interference ...

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7406 on: March 28, 2023, 12:55:24 PM »
Some people just can't follow along very well.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #7407 on: March 28, 2023, 01:03:56 PM »
This thread is about school shootings, STFU dax.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7408 on: March 28, 2023, 01:04:39 PM »
DAXFLECTOR SHIELDS ENGAGE, ALL FULL POWER

Online MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7409 on: March 28, 2023, 01:05:14 PM »
Yes, let's just let the people who want to call 12 year olds independent adults and send the kids off to talk to grown ass strangers about their sexuality and gender identity without their parents even knowing. Let's let them run the show.

Let's let upper middle class and upper class parents who just can't deal with it anymore roll their kids into affirming medical professionals so the kids can have their sexual organs ripped out . . . everybody who thinks that's a bad idea needs to sit down and STFU.   :thumbsup:

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7410 on: March 28, 2023, 01:17:53 PM »
This is correct no one has any idea what you are talking about lol

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7411 on: March 28, 2023, 01:23:10 PM »
This thread got M. Night Shyamalan'd

Online MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7412 on: March 28, 2023, 01:28:18 PM »

I think, maybe I know the point he's trying to make. I don't know why he would bring that up other than he thinks Ashley Hale had a gender reassignment procedure, and that would be very wrong. I think he must have been misinformed by the gateway pundit or some other propaganda machine, has found out the actual truth since and that's why he's stfu about that insane post.

Anyway don't let him derail this. Tell all the thoughts and prayers people to vote these fuckers out.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #7413 on: March 28, 2023, 01:33:23 PM »
i saw a clip of this particular shooter blasting the glass doors with a gun, so that really has to sting for the anti-sidedoor crowd

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #7414 on: March 28, 2023, 01:37:34 PM »
I've picked up a bit of the language of dax over the years.  I believe that this:

is in response only to the bolded part of this:

Yeah, no one gives a eff. Andy Ogles woke up this morning and didn't give a solitary crap about those victims. He's trying to figure out how he's going to answer for that photo and this tweet that everyone keeps RTing.

I'm much more frustrated by non politicians who continue to elect people like Ogles because fear of niggers and trannies, matter much more than electing people who will vow to at least try to protect our children.

STOP RELYING ON THE SAME rough ridin' PEOPLE TO FIX A PROBLEM THEY'VE SHOWN NO INTEREST IN FIXING.

He's pushing back against your shot at Ogles and those of his ilk re: transgender things.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7415 on: March 28, 2023, 01:50:43 PM »

I think, maybe I know the point he's trying to make. I don't know why he would bring that up other than he thinks Ashley Hale had a gender reassignment procedure, and that would be very wrong. I think he must have been misinformed by the gateway pundit or some other propaganda machine, has found out the actual truth since and that's why he's stfu about that insane post.

Anyway don't let him derail this. Tell all the thoughts and prayers people to vote these fuckers out.

You are 1000% wrong as always.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #7416 on: March 28, 2023, 01:53:26 PM »
just absolutely evil. 

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Online MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7417 on: March 28, 2023, 01:55:06 PM »
I've picked up a bit of the language of dax over the years.  I believe that this:

is in response only to the bolded part of this:

He's pushing back against your shot at Ogles and those of his ilk re: transgender things.

Ah, gotcha. I gave him an out for a non sequitur. That's my fault.

Online MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7418 on: March 28, 2023, 01:55:31 PM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7419 on: March 28, 2023, 02:03:06 PM »
Imagine being of a mindset where you perpetuate myths that possibly induced people to violence.  Imagine making people believe that this is "anti trans" legislation.  Imagine being a person who is in favor of the sexual mutilation of minor.  Imagine supporting a for profit health care complex who participates in these procedures and practices:

63-1-703. Prohibition of certain practices and healthcare services.
(a) Notwithstanding another law, and except as provided in subsection (c), it is
unlawful for an individual to engage in the following practices upon a minor, or cause the
practices to be performed, to facilitate the minor's desire to present or appear in a
manner that is inconsistent with the minor's sex:
(1) Surgery that sterilizes the minor, including castration, vasectomy,
hysterectomy, oophorectomy, metoidioplasty, orchiectomy, penectomy,
phalloplasty, and vaginoplasty;
(2) A mastectomy;
(3) Administering or supplying the following medications that induce
transient or permanent infertility:
(A) Puberty-blocking medication to stop or delay normal puberty;
(B) Supraphysiologic doses of testosterone or other androgens to
members of the female sex; or
(C) Supraphysiologic doses of estrogen or synthetic compounds
with estrogenic activity to members of the male sex; or
- 3 - 012885
(4) Removing an otherwise healthy or non-diseased body part or tissue.
(b) A medical professional who engages in a practice identified in subsection (a),
or causes the practice to be performed, commits unprofessional conduct and is subject
to revocation of licensure and other appropriate discipline by the medical professional's
licensing authority. The medical professional is subject to a civil penalty of up to one
thousand dollars ($1,000) per occurrence. Penalties imposed under this part must be
deposited into the state general fund

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #7420 on: March 28, 2023, 02:06:28 PM »
Dax is about to bring the old OK_Cat back

STFU, Dax.  Nobody cares what you have to say about trans people in the thread about school shootings.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7421 on: March 28, 2023, 02:09:11 PM »
Dax is about to bring the old OK_Cat back

STFU, Dax.  Nobody cares what you have to say about trans people in the thread about school shootings.

It is a perfectly applicable subject for this thread, and you know it.  IDGAF if you don't like it. 

It's not my fault you can't follow along and can't comprehend what's happening, as usual.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #7422 on: March 28, 2023, 02:10:36 PM »
Hey, you miserable $!#*, there is already a thread you've mumped up about trans people and your thoughts.

congrats on this shooter being trans, let's conveniently forget that the last 99.9% of shootings have been by cis men though.  STFU

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7423 on: March 28, 2023, 02:15:11 PM »
Hey, you miserable $!#*, there is already a thread you've mumped up about trans people and your thoughts.

congrats on this shooter being trans, let's conveniently forget that the last 99.9% of shootings have been by cis men though.  STFU

:lol: :lol:

When have I ever said that the majority of mass shooters weren't cis-men.  I have never said nor even implied that wasn't the case.

#blueanon is raging out about the Tenn legislation and on brand, trying to draw a dotted line (and I'm being generous) regarding that and this shooting.  Only a huge derp can't understand this.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7424 on: March 28, 2023, 02:20:09 PM »

:lol: :lol:

When have I ever said that the majority of mass shooters weren't cis-men.  I have never said nor even implied that wasn't the case.

#blueanon is raging out about the Tenn legislation and on brand, trying to draw a dotted line (and I'm being generous) regarding that and this shooting.  Only a huge derp can't understand this.

Dax, literally no one here (except for you) is talking about any of that. Take your trans-baiting ways to your trans-hating thread, if you really need an outlet to vent.