Author Topic: Discuss your anger with the animals tweets  (Read 17184 times)

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Discuss your anger with the animals tweets
« on: November 23, 2012, 07:01:47 PM »
We never scored 44 in a game against Florida, never got smoked by duke in KC, who could forget a 20 point loss to Xavier , and double digit losses to powerhouses notre dame and George mason.

This isn't meltdown worthy, lol at anyone who is.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
« Last Edit: November 29, 2012, 10:17:30 AM by wetwillie »
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline EMAWzified

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Remember when we used to not get embarrassed by top tier teams?
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2012, 07:04:22 PM »
Yeah, but I didn't have to look at Weber's fat face and coiffed hair in those other losses. And that just pisses me off.

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2012, 07:10:01 PM »
We never scored 44 in a game against Florida, never got smoked by duke in KC, who could forget a 20 point loss to Xavier , and double digit losses to powerhouses notre dame and George mason.

I'm glad that you're cool with watching us get our teeth kicked in on national television.  Must be nice to have no expectations.

Offline bigwillie20

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • #FYJC #burnitdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2012, 07:13:44 PM »
I expected we would probably lose this one

I did not expect to look like a direct reflection of our coach, protip: that means a giant rough ridin' pussy

Offline eastcat

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • Labeled by children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2012, 07:37:49 PM »

What could have been  :embarrassed:  :cry: :bawl:

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2012, 07:42:47 PM »
i am so angry, you guys.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2012, 07:43:16 PM »
Yeah, but I didn't have to look at Weber's fat face and coiffed hair in those other losses. And that just pisses me off.

valid.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline ELL3

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2012, 07:44:14 PM »

My expectation is to not have this happen, with Weber I expect it
Was hoping when our grade B coach left that we would not shop so damn low
Other than getting a guy that was caught cheating (Pearl cheated, so hiring him is fine) you should never hire a guy fired because he was bad at coaching basketball

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2012, 07:46:48 PM »
How amazingly bad did Currie botch this?  All because some students wanted Gottlieb, he panicked and rushed into Weber

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2012, 07:49:17 PM »
i am so angry, you guys.

I am too dubdub but I'm convinced that this will be the low point this season, we'll see how they recover.  Very interesting stretch of games coming soon, a bit stretched out but good games that will see where we fall between the Alabama Huntsville game and today.

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2012, 08:14:28 PM »
i am so angry, you guys.

I am too dubdub but I'm convinced that this will be the low point this season, we'll see how they recover.  Very interesting stretch of games coming soon, a bit stretched out but good games that will see where we fall between the Alabama Huntsville game and today.

hope so. Lot to work on, hopefully can get us to upper big 12. I refuse to contribute to the shitshow that is twitter tonight.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2012, 08:22:50 PM »
i am so angry, you guys.

Losing to a top-5 team on a neutral court is what you think will be the low point of the season?  I don't care who the coach is, unless you're having a once in a generation miracle season, this will never be the low point.  They're going to get beat by someone they have no business losing to and it will piss everyone off and it will have everything and nothing to do with oscar.  But you know that. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2012, 09:54:57 PM »
I guess our delusional combo fans thought we were going to just waltz into new york and knockout a top 5 team.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2012, 10:13:27 PM »
i am so angry, you guys.

Losing to a top-5 team on a neutral court is what you think will be the low point of the season?  I don't care who the coach is, unless you're having a once in a generation miracle season, this will never be the low point.  They're going to get beat by someone they have no business losing to and it will piss everyone off and it will have everything and nothing to do with oscar.  But you know that.

Its not who we lost to and you know that.  Looking that soft and disinterested is unacceptable.

I guess our delusional combo fans thought we were going to just waltz into new york and knockout a top 5 team.

shut the eff up, dumb [redacted]

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2012, 10:15:49 PM »
How amazingly bad did Currie botch this?  All because some students wanted Gottlieb, he panicked and rushed into Weber

Disagree.  Currie, Webber & Keady had this thing locked down before Frank even left, let alone the #Gottlieb4KSU movement.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2012, 10:24:25 PM »
I refuse to contribute to the shitshow that is twitter tonight.

I'm pretty happy with my efforts there so far tonight. :dunno:

Offline ELL3

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2012, 11:40:35 PM »

Barely beating the Blue Hens and getting destroyed by Michigan was not a good trip

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2012, 11:44:52 PM »
We didn't lose to Notre Dame by double digits.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2012, 11:50:49 PM »
Not trying to troll, but is @Georgewashington our next loss?

Offline eastcat

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • Labeled by children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2012, 02:17:17 AM »
Looking at oscar's stupid rough ridin' grin on the sidelines gives me nothing to be excited about.

When Frank would call a timeout and get all mad hurrah hurrah style I would be all  :ksu: go cats' but now I'm just like yep were losing

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2012, 10:17:55 AM »
i am so angry, you guys.

Its not who we lost to and you know that.  Looking that soft and disinterested is unacceptable.

Ah, but that was my point.  Isn't it far more likely that they would appear soft and disinterested the first time this season that they run into a team that is unquestionably more talented than they are.  You know a little shell-shocked.  Like "Oh eff, these guys are better than us."  Can be disconcerting.  It's certainly not preferable, but it's understandable what with the coaching change and hugs instead of screams.  There'll be a game like this against an inferior opponent at some point, not exclusively because of Weber, but because it's college basketball.  Like I said, everything and nothing to do with oscar.  There is no way on earth that this is the low point. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

catzacker

« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2012, 10:22:57 AM »
Not trying to troll, but is @Georgewashington our next loss?

no.  shouldn't be anyway.  next loss is Zags.  Then Florida.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2012, 10:42:48 AM »
i am so angry, you guys.

Ah, but that was my point.  Isn't it far more likely that they would appear soft and disinterested the first time this season that they run into a team that is unquestionably more talented than they are.  You know a little shell-shocked.  Like "Oh eff, these guys are better than us."  Can be disconcerting.  It's certainly not preferable, but it's understandable what with the coaching change and hugs instead of screams.  There'll be a game like this against an inferior opponent at some point, not exclusively because of Weber, but because it's college basketball.  Like I said, everything and nothing to do with oscar.  There is no way on earth that this is the low point.

Sure its possible but it can also be corrected.  Comparison time I'm not used to seeing a team get "punked."  Perhaps you've been conditioned to accept such things, I'm not.  I can deal with not executing, that happens, no excuse for getting out toughed by rough ridin' Michigan.  They're skilled and athletic, they're not tough.  John Belein has never coached a team known for toughness.

BTW it was a hope for a low point, not a prediction.  I hope we never lose again, I don't think that merits a lecture on what college basketball is.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2012, 10:53:51 AM »
i am so angry, you guys.

Sure its possible but it can also be corrected.  Comparison time I'm not used to seeing a team get "punked."  Perhaps you've been conditioned to accept such things, I'm not.  I can deal with not executing, that happens, no excuse for getting out toughed by rough ridin' Michigan.  They're skilled and athletic, they're not tough.  John Belein has never coached a team known for toughness.

BTW it was a hope for a low point, not a prediction.  I hope we never lose again, I don't think that merits a lecture on what college basketball is.

I have been conditioned to expect that if a team isn't inherently tough, oscar Weber is incapable of remedying that deficit.  Just look at Weber.  He isn't some big swinging dick, arrogant bad ass.  When teams have to look to him for strength, for toughness, they end up taking on his personality.  Unconfident, hesitant, uncertain.  Then a telltale apathy sets in, a listlessness.  I've seen it with too many different combinations of players for it to be coincidence. 
« Last Edit: November 24, 2012, 10:57:55 AM by Mr Bread »

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2012, 10:56:45 AM »

but I'm convinced that this will be the low point this season

Sure.